Looks like we will have to beat them at their midden to win the league.

Lainey Love

We are both playing shite but managing to scrape through.

With their biggest game outwith us being Killie away and us still to go to Hearts I reckon the league will be won or lost in the game against them on the 11th

I’m sure we are capable of winning there and of beating Hearts the following week but we really need to find some form.

This campaign really has been devoid of any sort of quality.

Like two drunk boxers on a last payday.
Exactly.

The winner will the one who is the slightly least shittiest.

Two really poor teams who are generally awful to watch.

I still say we blew it by not taking 3 points at Ibrox against them. Ross County was the final nail in the coffin for me.

And my opinion is that this lot are not capable of doing anything at the Piggery other than shit the bed and collapse.

Don’t really give a shit if that other mob are just as bad as us, as watching today’s performance doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence.
But come next weekend my opinion may change.

With their biggest game outwith us being Killie away and us still to go to Hearts I reckon the league will be won or lost in the game against them on the 11th

I’m sure we are capable of winning there and of beating Hearts the following week but we really need to find some form.

Genuine question - what makes you sure we can go there and beat them?

Even beating them won’t be be enough tbh

Goal difference they have a healthy lead.
We will undoubtedly shit the bed at Parkhead anyway

Based on what, seriously?

What have you seen from us and them, along with our record there in the last seven or eight years that makes us capable of winning there?

I hope you're right but I just don't see it. I can't remember the last time we played well in a league fixture against anybody.

And win all our remaining games and hope they drop points.

The usual serial losers have chucked away yet another league title I'm afraid.

You’re looking at our performances in the last four or five league games and are left hoping this group of players somehow rediscover their verve and belief for the last four?

I’d say that looks highly unlikely, especially with Sima now more or less a gonner.

Those games against Ross County and Dundee will be the ones to haunt us, I fear.

We are playing shite but we aren’t scraping through, Ross County & Dundee show you 2 examples of how we aren’t scraping through

They are far from a cert to take maximum points. Drew with Aberdeen last week and would have lost had it not been for a disgraceful refereeing performance. Most matches seem to be a struggle for them.

Sadly, I wouldn't say that we are managing to "scrape through". Our last four league games are DLDW and therefore represents 5 points out of a possible 12.

Was always going to be the case after failing to beat them at Ibrox.
Yep. Fucked it that day.

Regardless of the "comeback" that everyone was waxing lyrical about, I was completely deflated. We needed 3 points that day. Anything less signalled failure.

We saw enough in that first half to tell you that these players didn't have the winning mentality.

Even beating them won’t be be enough tbh

Goal difference they have a healthy lead.
We will undoubtedly shit the bed at Parkhead anyway
We have 2 home games where we could hopefully score a few. If we beat them by 2 then GD is one with us having 2 homes either side to impact that and them having hearts at home and killie away. GD could easily come into it. Assuming we beat them that is

Exactly.

The winner will the one who is the slightly least shittiest.

Two really poor teams who are generally awful to watch.

I still say we blew it by not taking 3 points at Ibrox against them. Ross County was the final nail in the coffin for me.

And my opinion is that this lot are not capable of doing anything at the Piggery other than shit the bed and collapse.
I hope you are wrong but I can’t disagree with any of it sadly.

they have the quality where it matters, in front of goal.

and with our defence, I just can't seen us not having issues.

to win there its a Walter special. Clement will set us up to go and attack.

Back