Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

I'm assuming you've not read either the thread or the club statement?

Steven Davis, Alex Rae, Brian Gilmour and Colin Stewart are taking the team for the forseeable

Who has the pro license to take Thursday?

Deeply uncomfortable with some of the comments about a man who clearly had the club’s best interests at heart. Needlessly personal.
Did he? Throughout this whole charade, I got the distinct impression we were being used for the gratification of Michael Beale.

I'm assuming you've not read either the thread or the club statement?

Steven Davis, Alex Rae, Brian Gilmour and Colin Stewart are taking the team for the forseeable

Apologies mate I was having Sunday roast and in the lounge.
Shame on me

I wish we could do the same with some of the players. It's a long way back.

Realistically we're looking for the cups and to get out of our EL group. This squad is nowhere near good enough to win the league.

This year they are, because Celtic are also absolutely pish.

An absolute charlatan of a manager. He might go back to coaching (which some players have said he's good at) but hopefully no club falls for his sh!t again and appoints him as manager. At least Davis and Rae always look like they've had a wash so there's an improvement already.

Not sure who the board have in mind but, if it isn't an experienced manager with a proven track record, we may as well stick with them as caretakers until the summer rather than rushing into the wrong appointment. Who knows, maybe they'd do a great job and deserve the position permanently...just don't rush into anything Rangers, please!!!!

An absolute charlatan of a manager. He might go back to coaching (which some players have said he's good at) but hopefully no club falls for his sh!t again and appoints him as manager. At least Davis and Rae always look like they've had a wash so there's an improvement already.

Not sure who the board have in mind but, if it isn't an experienced manager with a proven track record, we may as well stick with them as caretakers until the summer rather than rushing into the wrong appointment. Who knows, maybe they'd do a great job and deserve the position permanently...just don't rush into anything Rangers, please!!!!
"Had a wash"????????!
Really hit the bottom of the barrel with this post.

Glad he's gone along with the rest of his backroom staff, good for my mental health as well, cmon Rangers get this appointment right no more projects. A manager that know what tactics are and not playing players out of positions please.

Personally wouldn’t rate Potter, he had a good background team at Brighton but was found out at Chelsea. Need someone who knows Scottish football!
You are completely forgetting his time in Sweden which got him the job at Brighton.

Had a minnow team on a shoestring budget competing in Europe.

No we never.

The only people who genuinely believed that were the guys who are still bitter that Gerrard left.
I maybe be better rephrasing the "We All" bit.
There were certainl;ly many who like I said, bought into, Beale being more capable than what he finally proved to be.

Back