Middlebrough defender being charged over tweet he made as a 14 year old!

I carved Kill All Hippies into my desk in my English class.
I wonder if the net is finally closing in ?

In my defence The Pistols had just hit the charts for the first time so I wasn't alone in the madness that was sweeping the country in the summer of 77.

This is just the latest, with probably many more to come. Surely time the sporting authorities drew a line under historical posts on social media with some sort of amnesty, but with a warning that any future misdemeanours will be dealt with strongly. It puts it to bed and means pathetic and vindictive 'journalists', who have neither the wit nor the will to unearth a genuine story, will hopefully be put out to pasture.
I actually think journalism nowadays is just sitting on social media to see what you can see, or visit forums and copy anything someone in these all knowing WhatsApp groups know and say.

Oh lock me up now! If they ever find what was written on the back of my maths jotter I am done for
I once stupidly about my teacher on my jotter she didn't see the funny side neither did the rector or my mum who half killed me and the rector Belted his displeasure into me.

I actually think journalism nowadays is just sitting on social media to see what you can see, or visit forums and copy anything someone in these all knowing WhatsApp groups know and say.
100%. A bunch of third rate bloggers and gossip columnists writing petty opinion pieces. The journalists, true journalists, from yesteryear, who were capable of producing thought provoking and enlightening copy, must be whirling in their graves.

When you can decide at the age of 4 that your dick doesn't make you a male ( in scotland) it comes as no surprise that the bollox you tweet at 14 can get you hung out to dry when you get to be an adult. That is of course that you have decided to identify as an adult

%^*& this shit. Everything that is going on these days I’m glad that social media wasn’t about until In my late 20s. I would definitely have ended up in the nick

Oh lock me up now! If they ever find what was written on the back of my maths jotter I am done for
Me mam cleared out the attic and found a load of my old school books, in the current climate there's enough to get me sent down for life in amongst the doodles of willies on soldiers and the names of the girls I fancied at the time.

Are you suggesting that the FA is run by 20 year olds?
Correct......the FA will have been pressured to take action......the investors pressure the associations, organisations, governments and companies and the investors also fund the outrage mob I.e NGO's. The investors also own the media narrative...... its the same all over the western world now.

Every country has patriots, proud of thier own culture and identity. However now we see opinions being silenced, traditions being eradicated and manufactured outrage given mass media coverage.

IMO matters are only made worse in Scotland with the SNP fully committed and engaged in that program for political gain. Division creates opportunity for +50% which is the goal

They are working so hard to smear and alienate anything to do with unionism which in turn is interlinked historically with The Orange Order, Protestants and The famous( ofcousre not exclusively).

If it was a level palying field some of the recent clips of Celtic fans singing songs of an offensive nature to orangemen and celebrating a terrorist organisation would be condemned. Which hasn't

Nothing will happen. The FA have to pretend to do something because they aren’t that sure what to do and news media will run with it because they know it’ll get clicks from angry folk.

Back