most red carded Rangers player in club history.

Not in the list,but big Mohsni at Motherwell was certainly one of the most clear cut,up there with wee Bud on McMaster

2 of our current first team in the top 3 OF MOST RED CARDS IN ABOUT 100 YEARS. bottom line is this, the officials have to take a good look at this and wonder why. not a fvcking chance. bunch of corrupt Rangers hating pricks.

Of Alfie’s 7 red cards , there are three justified , four were not . Shows you the bias and blatant hatred of Rangers players that two of the top three in our whole history are current squad members .

When you look at the amount of times Jack and Morelos have been sent off (and rescinded) compared to thugs like Brown it shows the refereeing has a hell of a lot to do with it.

Yep I thought it would be Alfie which is a sad indictment on our game in scotland and standard of referees here ! Utterly shocking and sadly referred standards dropping this low have been coming since Timmy orchestrated the refs strike and liewell got the free run of Scottish footy aided by dumbcaster and the other lispy prick Reagan who should never been allowed a million miles near the SFA as he was a failure at the Cricket and didn’t understand Scottish footy

Yep I thought it would be Alfie which is a sad indictment on our game in scotland and standard of referees here ! Utterly shocking and sadly referred standards dropping this low have been coming since Timmy orchestrated the refs strike and liewell got the free run of Scottish footy aided by dumbcaster and the other lispy prick Reagan who should never been allowed a million miles near the SFA as he was a failure at the Cricket and didn’t understand Scottish footy
Regan ticked the only box that ever mattered.
He was a Roman Catholic with an Irish Republican family background.
He was thus a shoo-in.

More sinned against than sinner.
I thought Mohsni was innocent.

I think innocent, might be pushing it a bit as he shouldn't have raised his hands, but agree, he was wronged that day massively.

I also thought he should have adopted a 'better to be hung as a sheep than a lamb' attitude and knocked a few more of the Motherwell twats on their arses. He was assaulted several times.

The fact that he came out of that as the most punished, shows you the depth of corruption in the game up here.

I think innocent, might be pushing it a bit as he shouldn't have raised his hands, but agree, he was wronged that day massively.

I also thought he should have adopted a 'better to be hung as a sheep than a lamb' attitude and knocked a few more of the Motherwell twats on their arses. He was assaulted several times.

The fact that he came out of that as the most punished, shows you the depth of corruption in the game up here.
Yes, I have always been suspicious of the attitude towards Rangers in Scotland and I have always ridiculed the Establishment club myth, but recent years have totally laid bare the fact that Rangers our players and our support are far too often at the messy end of injustice.
I wish Mohsni had gone to town as well, I reckon he had it in him to take most of that Motherwell team out.

Yes, I have always been suspicious of the attitude towards Rangers in Scotland and I have always ridiculed the Establishment club myth, but recent years have totally laid bare the fact that Rangers our players and our support are far too often at the messy end of injustice.
I wish Mohsni had gone to town as well, I reckon he had it in him to take most of that Motherwell team out.
Ironically Erwin is an alleged bear

Whats the chances that the one player that could probably drag us to a title is also our most sent off in our history...

Feck the sfa

Alot of fearless guys back in the 80s , would love to think that the game has changed , but think it's more the attitude towards the famous

Back