Mygers Update

Will mean people are pretty much encouraged (forced) to buy additional things like RTV or women's ST to build up points to climb quickly.
Which is an absolute disgrace in my opinion.

Women’s team should have damn all to do with men’s first team. I have zero interest in the woman’s game at all, it’s a totally different sport. And even if I did it still wouldn’t benefit me as I live in Northern Ireland so no use at all.

With B team it’s possibly a different thing, as that’s the players we hope to be watching in the future but again no benefit whatsoever having a b team ticket living outside Glasgow.

Rangers tv and mygers at a push along with first team games only

Has payments started coming off. Nothing out my account yet so I went onto the website and it is only letting me purchase 23/24. I have an email saying I am auto renewal

I have changed my card details and received an email saying the payment couldnt be taken and to log into mygers.

In doing that there is no function to update a card nor is it letting me purchase mygers membership which possibly then may look as if i am new ?

I have changed my card details and received an email saying the payment couldnt be taken and to log into mygers.

In doing that there is no function to update a card nor is it letting me purchase mygers membership which possibly then may look as if i am new ?
You just go on and purchase it manually. Done it yesterday after my card had expired. It automatically applies the £10 ST discount.

Whichever card you use to buy it, it'll use that next year for auto renew.

You just go on and purchase it manually. Done it yesterday after my card had expired. It automatically applies the £10 ST discount.

Whichever card you use to buy it, it'll use that next year for auto renew.
I tried to do this, was logged onto my account, put the renewal in my basket, discount duly showing, but then "Please ensure you have selected a valid fulfilment method" shows and I can't checkout - something I'm obviously doing wrong?

Anyone know roughly how much the point teirs will drop going into next season?

Impossible to say. There’s a maximum of roughly 340 points dropping off from the 18/19 season. Very few will be on that due to the low numbers who went to Ufa but a lot of people will have atleast 170 coming off (ST + CCCS)

Last summer tiers were

Gold 1635+
Silver 1225-1634
Bronze 20-1224

Where as in the April last year they were

Gold 1675+
Silver 1196-1674
Bronze 20-1195

So there isn’t a huge drop in Gold and silver threshold went up.

What's the script with Rangers TV?

My annual subscription came out at the end of March and is yet to appear in my order history - does it normally take a while to show up? Was hoping the points would be added during this update

I tried to do this, was logged onto my account, put the renewal in my basket, discount duly showing, but then "Please ensure you have selected a valid fulfilment method" shows and I can't checkout - something I'm obviously doing wrong?
You need to click on post then update basket, not sure if you were doing that.

My annual subscription came out at the end of March and is yet to appear in my order history - does it normally take a while to show up? Was hoping the points would be added during this update
There is a cut off normally a couple of weeks before.

From memory it’s one of the last things to get added when it was mine…..but it’s anyone’s guess!

Impossible to say. There’s a maximum of roughly 340 points dropping off from the 18/19 season. Very few will be on that due to the low numbers who went to Ufa but a lot of people will have atleast 170 coming off (ST + CCCS)

Last summer tiers were

Gold 1635+
Silver 1225-1634
Bronze 20-1224

Where as in the April last year they were

Gold 1675+
Silver 1196-1674
Bronze 20-1195

So there isn’t a huge drop in Gold and silver threshold went up.
It would be more than 170 as it would be 120 for the season ticket, more than likely 100 for both CCCS for aways and Hampden and 5 points each for the home cup games because of CCCS.

It would be more than 170 as it would be 120 for the season ticket, more than likely 100 for both CCCS for aways and Hampden and 5 points each for the home cup games because of CCCS.

I don’t think the away scheme had that many on it that year ? Certainly an increase from Pedros year but not at the numbers of the following year.

I could be wrong and there could be 10000+ who’ll be losing 250 plus points

What was travel club 20 points?

I don’t think the away scheme had that many on it that year ? Certainly an increase from Pedros year but not at the numbers of the following year.

I could be wrong and there could be 10000+ who’ll be losing 250 plus points
It's hard to quantify, I wasn't on either CCCS but I'm losing 220 because of the travel club and euro aways. There will be big movement for the next 2 years because of historic points then everyone will start to bunch up

When did the emails come out for that ? I must have missed it , Was it an automatic renewal or did you have to go on and do it manually ?

When did the emails come out for that ? I must have missed it , Was it an automatic renewal or did you have to go on and do it manually ?
Aye my Rangers TV is automatically renewed every year. I think the renewal date changes for everyone depending on when they first took out the subscription. I didn't get an email or anything - money just came out my bank

Same for me with Hibs. Also missing a point for the Ayr programme so probably not finished yet.

Nothing for yesterday either but that could be after the cut off

I only have 1 point for Hibs. Checked further back and only got 1 point for Hearts on 29th October
They may have have thought it was a programme, rather than a ticket purchase. I will check mine too as bought both for these games.

Edit, same case for me. 491 points should really be 498

Last edited:
Back