Mygers Update

Just checked my list. Livingston H, Hibs H (4 points missing) and a selection of programme purchases still to be added to the update. Womens OF also missing (1 point).

Split fixtures and Renewal points will go on in the July update.

This update will be pretty pointless since we have Hearts (barely any tickets) & Celtc (zero tickets) coming up.
I'll be more concerned where I am come the start of the season.
Know people for new STs will be main ones effected here in finding out numbers.
Edit* Plus the cup final

Last edited:
This update will be pretty pointless since we have Hearts (barely any tickets) & Celtc (zero tickets) coming up.
What about the cup final?

Cup Final coming up..

Looks like I've got someone elses points. Each game showing different locations broomloan front, copland front etc. My season ticket is CD4. Also not got Benfica Away added either

Edit* Plus the cup final
Points for average away game applications and acceptance don't get added til after the season

Surly someone knows the games and points available during this update. would make it easier for people to see what’s missing etc lol.

This update should be

Home Match league attendance

Livi, Aberdeen, Ross County, Hearts, Motherwell, Celtic - 30

Ayr United Cup - 5

Europa Home Last 16 v Benfica - 5

Match day programmes (not league)

Ayr United, Europa Last 16 v Benfica - 2

So 42 points if you've done all home games and bought the 2 programmes

I'm not sure how far Benfica away dropped but assuming 5/10 points for that if you managed to get one

This update should be

Home Match league attendance

Livi, Aberdeen, Ross County, Hearts, Motherwell, Celtic - 30

Ayr United Cup - 5

Europa Home Last 16 v Benfica - 5

Match day programmes (not league)

Ayr United, Europa Last 16 v Benfica - 2

So 42 points if you've done all home games and bought the 2 programmes

I'm not sure how far Benfica away dropped but assuming 5/10 points for that if you managed to get one

Benfica was 10 points.

You’re missing the Hibs league game

Benfica was 10 points.

You’re missing the Hibs league game
I think I had Hibs down as being added in the previous update as I'm sure that's when the cutoff was - been manually tracking my points this season for each update

Will double check

I think I had Hibs down as being added in the previous update as I'm sure that's when the cutoff was - been manually tracking my points this season for each update

Will double check
Hibs league game was the 30th March,weekend before we played Celtic.

I'm still debating whether or not MyGers is worth anything to me.
I am only really in it to try and obtain away European and SPL games but I've had very little success on that score through the system. I've applied for every away league game where I knew I'd be able to travel but not received one ticket.
From memory I only got Servette through the club in terms of European away games.

I've renewed mine, dunno why. Season ticket holder, attend 99% of home games including friendlies, buy RTV annually, apply for 99% of the away games and still classed as bronze. Is there any way to check your points are recorded accurately?

Gone from 2177 to 2233 so 56 up but like many others only 1 point for Hibs so looks like excluding programmes max available is 60
what drops off next season is it Getrards first season if so think I had 3 Euro aways that year and CCS home only?

I've renewed mine, dunno why. Season ticket holder, attend 99% of home games including friendlies, buy RTV annually, apply for 99% of the away games and still classed as bronze. Is there any way to check your points are recorded accurately?
Have you 5 seasons worth of season ticket in amongst that?

I don’t have Hibs showing on my account but everything else appears to be added that should’ve.

Should I be concerned some have it pending as 1 point but I’ve not got it added at all?

How long have you been a ST holder for ?

Back