Mygers Update

Gone from 2177 to 2233 so 56 up but like many others only 1 point for Hibs so looks like excluding programmes max available is 60
what drops off next season is it Getrards first season if so think I had 3 Euro aways that year and CCS home only?

Aye 18/19 dropping off next season

41pts more for me since January. Am 4 short due to one point added for Hibs instead of 5. Hopefully fixed centrally and no individual emails needed.

My loyalty points total has gone up by 45.

Assume that’s the correct amount for every home game in the period ?

Edit: going off the post above 45 is correct

I logged on there to check mine and someone else's history was there instead of mine. Away tickets for real betis and Benfica etc etc. logged out and back on again and seems to be correct now but a little worrying.

I say it every time there is an update but they should just make the site unavailable whilst they complete the update. Saves virtually every post on this thread.:)
Better still, they could get an automated system so it doesn’t require manual input which can result in human error?

4 years of mygers and we’re still relying on employees manually inputting data. No wonder there’s errors

have no idea how ppl can keep up with this stuff and all the points haha

my loyalty points in account says 2000 is that same as my gers I am gold

@MoraineBlue

I am the same no Hibs showing should have been entered on 12th April

have sent an email to them
Yeah I'm also missing Hibs this is the first time I've ever checked it which gives me the fear.

Let me know how you get on please and who you email because I'll maybe have to do it myself as annoying as that sounds to me.

Might get the standard response of we are currently updating the points if it’s incorrect after the update please get in touch

They will likely ignore any emails until they finish the update and send the new totals out
They’ll likely press ahead with sending it out, despite knowing there’s errors, and then retrospectively update people’s accounts

It’s a stupid way of doing it

Believe all points from 18/19, 19/20 and 20/21 dropping off next season as MyGers will move to only the 3 previous seasons (instead of 5) now that Covid season won't be included in that.

From email sent from the club on 01/07/22:

"Following a supporter survey and focus group feedback, the MyGers points duration will remain a 5 season rolling period. A prevalent opinion from supporters is that the 5 season rolling period should remain in place until points gained during Season 20/21, are due to be phased out."

Believe all points from 18/19, 19/20 and 20/21 dropping off next season as MyGers will move to only the 3 previous seasons (instead of 5) now that Covid season won't be included in that.

"Following a supporter survey and focus group feedback, the MyGers points duration will remain a 5 season rolling period. A prevalent opinion from supporters is that the 5 season rolling period should remain in place until points gained during Season 20/21, are due to be phased out."
It’s staying at 5, I’m sure a few posters have said in previous pages they’d asked.

I think it should also as I don’t think 3 is a big enough time frame could argue it should maybe be more than 5 but due to the boycott it’s understandable why it isn’t

It’s staying as 5 years. Only 18/19 will drop off

Incorrect.
It is staying at five years.
I emailed Mygers earlier this month and they confirmed this.

I'm now 1760 points. It says Gold is 1740 and above, but it also says I am still silver. Presume they have moved the Gold number up but just not changed it on the site yet?

I'm now 1760 points. It says Gold is 1740 and above, but it also says I am still silver. Presume they have moved the Gold number up but just not changed it on the site yet?
The thresholds get updated after the points updates. So the thresholds you see just now are those for the 3rd update in January this season

Not sure what they’ve done but clicking on my loyalty points l have points for 2 seats that aren’t mine and a different total to the points l have.

Back