MyGers OF sale

Was unlucky in my timing with that release, I’m biased but always think there should be a points based release for these like everything else; been to 24 home games this season yet at the moment will miss out on this because of how random the sales are.

Still a week to go but disheartening with how much I’ve tried, hoping 380 should be enough points for a season ticket next season and finally avoid all this shite
The way things are going I would doubt that would be anywhere near unless it's for a season ticket without them. The way it looks those currently with a season ticket may miss out so it's unlikely new people will get one

The way things are going I would doubt that would be anywhere near unless it's for a season ticket without them. The way it looks those currently with a season ticket may miss out so it's unlikely new people will get one
More seats coming in but obviously doubt too many will drop theirs unless they really have to, more folk selling them for a year nowadays.

More seats coming in but obviously doubt too many will drop theirs unless they really have to, more folk selling them for a year nowadays.
Anybody losing the games against them may think twice about renewing. Likewise people buying new ones might be unlikely to buy ones not including games against them.

After all the seats are taken off for sponsors, club use etc there won't be enough to sustain the current level of season tickets.

No away fans yet they make it an absolute nightmare for folk without a season ticket to get a ticket with all the random ticket releases

For anyone who’s absolutely desperate to go next week, there is a ticket up there on Ticombo now.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is why the club deliberately don’t tell us what time they are dropping tickets because it causes carnage at their end.
The seats that are going on sale are all seatsub tickets. They can only release them when season ticket holders who can’t go make them available so it’s only handfuls at a time. If Rangers said there’s a ticket sale at 9am on Monday and only had 10 tickets to release then it would be absolute chaos

It looks like managed to get a ticket for this in the end, though not directly through the club. How is everyone else getting on with regards to sourcing one for Sunday?

It looks like managed to get a ticket for this in the end, though not directly through the club. How is everyone else getting on with regards to sourcing one for Sunday?
Losing hope at this rate I think haha.

I’m checking the website every so often but unsure if there are anymore to go on sale or if that’s it done.

Anyone any idea?

My best advice is, if you don’t log on at any other point, to check on the morning of the game. There WILL be spares floating around for an array of reasons, it’s just about who wants them.
That makes sense mate, I’ll be sure to have a look.
desperate to go to this one. Do you think there’s any chance of getting one outside the stadium?

That makes sense mate, I’ll be sure to have a look.
desperate to go to this one. Do you think there’s any chance of getting one outside the stadium?
If you’re there sharpish (1-30) you should look around the ground and outside the subway station. There is generally at least one person holding a ticket on the pavement in the middle of Edminston Dr., it might take you a few laps. Best of luck mate.

If you’re there sharpish (1-30) you should look around the ground and outside the subway station. There is generally at least one person holding a ticket on the pavement in the middle of Edminston Dr., it might take you a few laps. Best of luck mate.
12 o’clock kick off remember, don’t want you missing the game now;)

Nice one mate, I appreciate it. I’ll get there early doors and have a wonder!

Thanks mate

Few tickets for next week here, just a case of how much your willing to spend

Someone selling their 2 season ticket seats for £1300, that’s a disgrace.

They would stand a better chance of getting that price by throwing in a couple of bacon rolls and calling it offsite hospitality :))
Haha like the club does?
If I had a pair for sale for £1598 I’d offer to pick them up, take them for lunch, take them to the louden for a pint then drop them off :))

Back