MyGers OF sale

Haha like the club does?
If I had a pair for sale for £1598 I’d offer to pick them up, take them for lunch, take them to the louden for a pint then drop them off :))
Pretty much, the club and sportsbreaks no doubt :))

Is anyone expecting another drop of tickets. so unlucky that i missed the 2 sales of them. maybe hoping on friday or even sunday they might drop but ive been sat camping on the website and nothing yet.

Is anyone expecting another drop of tickets. so unlucky that i missed the 2 sales of them. maybe hoping on friday or even sunday they might drop but ive been sat camping on the website and nothing yet.

Depends if anyone else gives their ticket up.

Wonder if anything will happen today since it’s bank holiday or we’ll need to wait till tomorrow, keeping an eye on it anyway

It's not even showing with the sold out notice under home games now. Just says no home games are available.

Don’t think I’ll renew my mygers next season.

Pointless when I haven’t got enough points for a ST and can’t get tickets for these kinda games.

Non mygers can get tickets for any other game anyway.

Might just join the local supporters bus and try that way.
Given the announcement last week it’s unlikely you’ll get via RSC either mate as A+ clubs will probably only get 1 if they’re lucky.

You might get a chance at any spare ST’s from the RSC though.

pretty sure most of the tickets that are left have went to support clubs now so probably no chance of a ticket. been so lucky with mygers since i joined 3 years ago and managed most of the old firms at Ibrox

pretty sure most of the tickets that are left have went to support clubs now so probably no chance of a ticket. been so lucky with mygers since i joined 3 years ago and managed most of the old firms at Ibrox
Same mate. I’ve been to last three Old Firms, almost every European home game and a semi final vs Aberdeen so it’s worked well for me. I think the fact that for a large portion of the last two seasons our football wasn’t great and expectations among some fans was lower than it is now; it means getting great seats was easy against any team other than Them, and OF tickets were a possibility. Even though I was early for the Hibs sale I ended up with a bad seat in the East Enclosure. I feel all our upcoming split games will be a similar experience. Makes me glad I’ve built my points up by going when we were playing badly.

Same mate. I’ve been to last three Old Firms, almost every European home game and a semi final vs Aberdeen so it’s worked well for me. I think the fact that for a large portion of the last two seasons our football wasn’t great and expectations among some fans was lower than it is now; it means getting great seats was easy against any team other than Them, and OF tickets were a possibility. Even though I was early for the Hibs sale I ended up with a bad seat in the East Enclosure. I feel all our upcoming split games will be a similar experience. Makes me glad I’ve built my points up by going when we were playing badly.
aye same ive been to every home game and same with you even got semi final at hampden it’s done its job. just frustrates me as ive been going to all dross games and struggling to get 2 tickets together for bloody motherwell at home. 100% the split games are going to be the most difficult to get.

Pointless when I haven’t got enough points for a ST and can’t get tickets for these kinda games.

I think a good number of MyGers members will be in the same situation.

But if your end goal is a ST then you need to be getting your points up by going to the other games and getting points that way

Given the announcement last week it’s unlikely you’ll get via RSC either mate as A+ clubs will probably only get 1 if they’re lucky.

You might get a chance at any spare ST’s from the RSC though.
Yeah that’s my thoughts. More chance of getting one from a member that can’t make it.

Points accumulate whether you are a member or not so you don't need to keep paying. You just won't have the mygers renewal points.

You can also rejoin the waiting list at any time and it's your points total that count not time spent on the list
Yip, I know, but if you don’t have mygers you won’t be able to buy any games so you won’t be getting any points

I'm much the same.Throw in the words Champions League and Title Race for the OF and its a different ball game.
I probably have enough points to be contending for a ST however up until recently I have enjoyed the mobility and a fair shout with Mygers.The fair shout notion is beginning to quickly diminish however.

I have been in it since the start and we have not been had a sniff of a ST yet, with the new changes coming that ship has well and truly sailed.
Don't see what you mean? To get a sniff of an ST you need to accrue points by buying home games. Basically every home game is available to buy except for the derby so the ship hasn't sailed at all.

Don't see what you mean? To get a sniff of an ST you need to accrue points by buying home games. Basically every home game is available to buy except for the derby so the ship hasn't sailed at all.
I mean the amount available will be less than ever before, the 1st year of My Gers was the best chance since the lower divisions. Because we were after 2 together in Family Stand we never got. There's also a big issue of the vast number of folk over 16 in BR but with nowhere to move them to does not allow new families in to that area. That is not going to improve any with less tickets available.

I've managed to get a ticket fairly easily for the last 2 oldfirm games at Ibrox through mygers but looks like I'll be watching this one on the telly.

I mean the amount available will be less than ever before, the 1st year of My Gers was the best chance since the lower divisions. Because we were after 2 together in Family Stand we never got. There's also a big issue of the vast number of folk over 16 in BR but with nowhere to move them to does not allow new families in to that area. That is not going to improve any with less tickets available.
Fair enough, it'll be interesting to see if the new cantilever seating makes it any easier to get a new ST or if there are actually fewer spaces available once everyone has been moved from other areas.

Going to keep my membership, though gutted not managed to pick up a ticket yet for Sunday. Sitting at 360 points right now and should be around 390 by the next update. My end goal is a season ticket, so needs must and all that.

Going to keep my membership, though gutted not managed to pick up a ticket yet for Sunday. Sitting at 360 points right now and should be around 390 by the next update. My end goal is a season ticket, so needs must and all that.
aye same as me. sitting at 420 or so points so hopping to get a season ticket in the near future hopefully the 25/26 season as i don’t see me having enough points for the 24/25 one yet

Most likely will not get OF tickets being a non STH with mygers next season but it is the only way to acquire one. Can also get earlier access to big Euro games that wouldn't make general sale & a cheeky wee discount in the café.

Points accumulate whether you are a member or not so you don't need to keep paying. You just won't have the mygers renewal points.

You can also rejoin the waiting list at any time and it's your points total that count not time spent on the list
That’s it mate. You’ll still accumulate points when tickets go to general sale. There’s no need for mygers now that old firm games will be a closed shop.

It’s poor the club have allowed this to happen and will only cost them money.

Putting Rangers fans out their seat to accommodate Celtic fans twice a year is farcical. They were happy to lift their money during covid with no return for the supporter.

Last edited:
Not if the end game is getting a ST it isn’t.
No coz all other games go to general sale so you still accumulate points if you buy a ticket. I’ve got a season ticket but I’ve been chipping away at it to get my son a ST. I seriously doubt there will be any season tickets available in the summer. if there is, it’ll be very high points and he won’t make the cut so therefor it’s pointless.

Back