Mygers points being updated

I got 15 points for aways too for 3 in silver. Same 10+5. Points have gone down again but still more than previously

My points pre Seville were 1376.
I'm now down to 1331 ?

That's me renewing season ticket / MyGers and having cup final attendance in the bank.
Did you have CCCS points for the season that dropped off? That may explain it

loads like I've had about 200 ish points drop off from the other day, Is it only the one season dropping off?

My new points total has vanished it’s not like the ticket office to drag something out is it

What's this points for away registration? I've only got 5 but applied for everything last season.

I've somehow managed to loose about 180 points from what my points were a few days ago when I checked.

What's this points for away registration? I've only got 5 but applied for everything last season.

I've somehow managed to loose about 180 points from what my points were a few days ago when I checked.

Think most peoples points have reduced. I am down 240 odd since it updated a few days ago.

I thought you only got points for getting tickets. Not just applying. That just means everyone will apply for everything

Just checked mines are back I’ve lost 250 pts since Thursday probably be about right if 2 years dropped off

Points and purchases updated.
5 points for away registration.
10 points for away attendance

That was for applying for everything and attending the 8 matches that I was successful for.

Points total down 250 from couple of days ago.

Points and purchases updated.
5 points for away registration.
10 points for away attendance

That was for applying for everything and attending the 8 matches that I was successful for.

Points total down 250 from couple of days ago.
I’m unsure how to work out from the points if it’s one or two years that have dropped off but I think it might be just the one season

15 added for me. Applied for everything apart from first away of the season as was on holiday and purchased everything I was offered. On 1661 points, not sure where that will put us tbh.

15 added for me. Applied for everything apart from first away of the season as was on holiday and purchased everything I was offered. On 1661 points, not sure where that will put us tbh.
You’re 50 points or so clear of last updates gold tally, will really depend if gold raises or lowers. Hopefully it keeps you gold even if it’s just sneaking in

Did they send emails out saying the points were being recalculated this week? I got nowt... thinking they have still made an arse of the wain & I's renewal

How can they give out points for away games when they dictate what you get , your points down if someone has been allocated more tickets than you is as ridiculous as the RTV, Edmiston house etc points

How can they give out points for away games when they dictate what you get , your points down if someone has been allocated more tickets than you is as ridiculous as the RTV, Edmiston house etc points
Not the way it works.
If you have applied for everything and take tickets for any away game you’re offered, then you get 15 points.

You can attend one or eight away games and get same points.

Not the way it works.
If you have applied for everything and take tickets for any away game you’re offered, then you get 15 points.

Aye I got seven away games and it’s showing as 5 for away registration and 10 for purchases

Aye I got seven away games and it’s showing as 5 for away registration and 10 for purchases
So basically away games are irrelevant in terms of points. You could be bronze and apply for every game and only get offered one but get the same points as someone in gold doing the same but obviously buying more.

So basically away games are irrelevant in terms of points. You could be bronze and apply for every game and only get offered one but get the same points as someone in gold doing the same but obviously buying more.
Exactly

More or less mate aye haha.

Not the way it works.

Ah right , that makes sense mate

Back