Mygers Update

Balls, just saw my updated total, only made it up to 377 points, think I'll be on to plums this summer sadly. And with the points dropping off this summer for Gerrard's first season I'll be down to 207, so a long slog for next summer seems to be on the cards. MyGers renewal not included yet though.

Still hoping most on the waiting list have less points, but will have to wait and see.

Balls, just saw my updated total, only made it up to 377 points, think I'll be on to plums this summer sadly. And with the points dropping off this summer for Gerrard's first season I'll be down to 207, so a long slog for next summer seems to be on the cards. MyGers renewal not included yet though.

Still hoping most on the waiting list have less points, but will have to wait and see.
The ST offers were made in June last year so assuming it's the same this year, it would be based on your current total. Not sure if they'll make any offers this year though, and if they do, i think the points required will be alot more than what you have.

Up to 1909

Missed the St Mirren email so that might hold me back in the future but not sure. Was a very tight turnaround

The ST offers were made in June last year so assuming it's the same this year, it would be based on your current total. Not sure if they'll make any offers this year though, and if they do, i think the points required will be alot more than what you have.
I fully expect there to be offers, I just don't think I personally will have enough.

Hello everyone

Looking to see if anyone can advise on this, due to financial issues at the time I had to cancel my auto renew for my gers, I am renewing my season ticket however I am looking to find out if there is a way I can renew my gers without losing my points so far? Is there a deadline for generally renewing? If that makes any sense at all

I’m not auto renewing and my email says 31 May is a deadline to get the bonus 10 points for renewing, but I don’t know if there is a later cut off that you’d lose all your points history. I’d assume it will not expire but I don’t know for certain.

You’ve definitely got until at least 31 May. I know that much.

You don't lose any points that you have by not renewing. They continue and would reactivate if you join in the future. The only exception would be for when the season drops off normally

Is it 5 years + current year or 5 years in total?

And the gold threshold also drops in summer aye?

Hello everyone

Looking to see if anyone can advise on this, due to financial issues at the time I had to cancel my auto renew for my gers, I am renewing my season ticket however I am looking to find out if there is a way I can renew my gers without losing my points so far? Is there a deadline for generally renewing? If that makes any sense at all
Sent you a PM

Hello everyone

30th May if you want the 10 bonus points

Otherwise you can buy it anytime you want

I emailed them about the missing hibs points from my account as well as my daughters. Citing it better to catch manual errors before the published update than wait til after the event. Just got the generic response advising to wait until the update before raising discrepancies.

I appreciate they are busy but how nice would it be to have pro active customer support.

I emailed them about the missing hibs points from my account as well as my daughters. Citing it better to catch manual errors before the published update than wait til after the event. Just got the generic response advising to wait until the update before raising discrepancies.

I appreciate they are busy but how nice would it be to have pro active customer support.
I emailed as well as Hibs is missing totally from my order history and was told the same.

Surely they must realise there is an issue with a number of people not having Hibs in their history, but yeah let's kick the can down the road. Typical.

I would be willing to bet that there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of fans who’ll have discrepancies in their points totals but they’ll have no clue it’s wrong

It’s embarrassing that they still add points manually. How can some members already have Hibs added on whilst there’s others with only 1 point or 0 for Hibs? Imagine for one second someone didn’t check their points totals and missed out on a Hampden ballot because of the mygers team not correctly adding points on.

I've never been in MyGers or really followed how it works. The website is saying that I have 947 loyalty points, I'm guessing that's a fairly shit total considering what some peoples totals are?

No bus no points

Looking for advice on Mygers. I currently take out my ST each season but only for home games. I obviously miss out on cup games but would like the opportunity to get back to semis and finals. Is it really worthwhile signing up to Mygers for this reason or since I only attend home games I would have little chance of a semi final/final ticket with the accumulation of points? Any advice would be appreciated.

The cut off for the 2022 final was 716 points, you'll be absolutely sound
The reason it was that low was because thousands of fans didn’t have the full 5 year purchase history, less people were signed up to cccs as there is now and there’s now more mygers member in group 1

It’ll be no where near that low. It’ll be higher than it was for the initial ballot for the hearts semi final on Sunday

Looking for advice on Mygers. I currently take out my ST each season but only for home games. I obviously miss out on cup games but would like the opportunity to get back to semis and finals. Is it really worthwhile signing up to Mygers for this reason or since I only attend home games I would have little chance of a semi final/final ticket with the accumulation of points? Any advice would be appreciated.
You need to sign up and pay for all games at Ibrox not covered by your season ticket,so Scottish cup,league cup and all European games need to be paid for.
This along with a Mygers membership puts you in priority group one for Hampden.
Tickets are allocated from the top points down.
So Season ticket/Mygers/Home CCCS is what you need to commit to ,to be in the priority group one for Hampden.

From website-
General ticket access for Semi-Finals and Finals will be distributed via the following priority windows:

• Season Ticket Holder who are MyGers Members who opted into ‘All Homes Matches’ CCCS
  • Season Ticket Holder who opted into ‘All Homes Matches’ CCCS
  • Season Ticket Holder who are MyGers Members
  • Season Ticket Holders
  • MyGers Members
  • General Sale

The reason it was that low was because thousands of fans didn’t have the full 5 year purchase history, less people were signed up to cccs as there is now and there’s now more mygers member in group 1

It’ll be no where near that low. It’ll be higher than it was for the initial ballot for the hearts semi final on Sunday
Probably looking at it starting around 1500. Also don’t be surprised if the club take more for offsite hospitality etc

Probably looking at it starting around 1500. Also don’t be surprised if the club take more for offsite hospitality etc
They will. Buses will get a reduced allocation too (I’d guess 1 ticket less per category). Club use will be much higher due to offsite hospitality and corporate sponsors.

The initial threshold will be higher than it was for hearts even accounting for the extra 45 points you could’ve gained from home games. Also purchase rate in the initial ballot will be much higher too so will end up being an extremely limited second ballot if anything with a tiny drop in points

I would be willing to bet that there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of fans who’ll have discrepancies in their points totals but they’ll have no clue it’s wrong

It’s embarrassing that they still add points manually. How can some members already have Hibs added on whilst there’s others with only 1 point or 0 for Hibs? Imagine for one second someone didn’t check their points totals and missed out on a Hampden ballot because of the mygers team not correctly adding points on.
I find it incredible that they don't want to be notified of an error until after it's too late. And even when they are notified, do nothing about it all.

They would rather have all the errors collated at the end of the process and piss off hundreds of customers.

I'm at 1575 at present, have the emails been sent already for the update this month as I've not received anything yet

I'm hoping I'll be OK for a cup final ticket too

Back