Non-Rangers Winter transfer thread 22/23

Downfall? They are 2nd in Bundesliga
Having a very good season but I can’t see it continuing long enough for them to keep up with Bayern and maybe even the likes of Leipzig and Dortmund. He never really fulfilled his potential to be a star in some iconic Real Madrid teams and at 30 has just been released by Sevilla for not meeting their standards. A definite downfall imo mate.

Having a very good season but I can’t see it continuing long enough for them to keep up with Bayern and maybe even the likes of Leipzig and Dortmund. He never really fulfilled his potential to be a star in some iconic Real Madrid teams and at 30 has just been released by Sevilla for not meeting their standards. A definite downfall imo mate.
Union have been getting steadily better and are imo going to be a force in Germany. Better than Bayern I doubt nit in the long run but I think they will be regular top 3

Followed him since his Malaga days , never been trusted by managers like Zidane ,thinks he is better than he is.
Anyone who names their dog Messi then signs for Real Madrid is for the watching

Arsenal apparently had an £80m bit accepted for the boy from Brighton, all paid upfront.

Footballs gone crazy. Is he even that good?

Arsenal apparently had an £80m bit accepted for the boy from Brighton, all paid upfront.

Footballs gone crazy. Is he even that good?
In this day and age? Bargain. Its only one source saying it but if so Arsenal have had a fantastic window, added quality and depth for the home stretch.

£12M for Jorginho is a cracking bit of business. Competition with Partey but still provides something they don’t really have in the squad currently. They can then look to go back for Caicedo in the Summer.

Good to see Arsenal strengthening this window. Hopefully gets them over the line in the league.

Chelsea utilising the FFP loophole of spreading the fees throughout these massive contracts. Uefa will have a rule about it in place for next season. Chelsea looking to use it as much as they can in the meantime.

Chelsea utilising the FFP loophole of spreading the fees throughout these massive contracts. Uefa will have a rule about it in place for next season. Chelsea looking to use it as much as they can in the meantime.

No one can say Potter hasnt been backed although the transfers seems a bit scatter gun.

Back