Ovie Ejaria Confirmed - Welcome to Rangers!

Never mind what Jurgen Klopp thinks of him. How dare we loan a 20 year old who's only played 10 times for the Champions League finalists. I've no even seen him on Match of the Day, so I'm underwhelmed.

You have used the word underwhelmed yet have not even made an effort to get "meh" in at all. Do that again and its three days.

Furious would also we welcomed on these types of threads EG. "I am furious and underwhelmed with our signing policy, for me it's all a bit meh".

Any youngster going out on loan needs to put in 100% at their loan club or they won't play, and if they don't play they can't impress their parent club's manager.

As much as I understand folks concerns about bringing in loans, there needs to be a realisation that it allows us to bring in players that we otherwise can't afford. Gerrard isn't just taking a punt here, he knows this lads capabilities very well. Do you think our new manager is the kind of guy to bring in a slacker of a player to his first ever senior management role? I think quite the opposite.

I personally like the idea of Gerrard using his Liverpool status to allow us to bring in two or three (hopefully) quality young players from them. I look at it as a bonus for us.

At the END of the window if we've signed more loan players than permanent transfers then I could see the point in not being too pleased about it but I very much doubt that'll be the case. The transfer window isn't even opened yet officially, long way to go. Make your judgement when it closes
I must admit that is one of the biggest benefits of having Stevie here is his Liverpool connection,if there is one club we could loan from, Liverpool would be the one and I'm sure he'll be well aware of his talents and I am certain there will be permanent targets coming in to add to the players we've already bought.

This boy looks exciting, there's no way he's signed a 4-year contract extension at Liverpool for nothing, Liverpool must see real talent in him and there's obviously a reason Gerrard has taken him on loan. He looks like a player who puts in a good challenge. Just look at his passing accuracy and duels won, he's clearly got ability, could be the key to dominating the midfield area, plus if he's good at holding up the ball and passing, I can really see this boy standing out.

As someone mentioned, he doesn't look good with his shots, I would say that was the weakness noticeable in the videos, but looks like he has a bit of skill behind him. Really promising talent.

314sb9s.jpg

Signed a 4 year extension to his Liverpool contract before the loan move was agreed, so that shows you how highly Liverpool rate the lad.

That’s a boot in the stones , it was suggested we might get him permanently .

Apparently he can take a while to settle in new surroundings , but he looks comfortable on the ball and has a great first touch .

Had to call BT this morning re wi fi problem. The guy was a big Liverpool fan and was more interested in talking about SG than my fkn wi fi.
However he assured me that Ovie Ejaria is quality and will shine for Rangers.
Then again the only Arsenal fan I know assured me that Gideon Zelalem would be "too good for rangers"

Had to call BT this morning re wi fi problem. The guy was a big Liverpool fan and was more interested in talking about SG than my fkn wi fi.
However he assured me that Ovie Ejaria is quality and will shine for Rangers.
Then again the only Arsenal fan I know assured me that Gideon Zelalem would be "too good for rangers"
I think a lot of people in England underestimate Scottish football. Dont get me wrong, it is crap but I think these days a lot of people in England think it’s just like the league of Ireland or the Welsh league with two big clubs in it.

Latest posts

Back