Paul Mcginn slams John Beaton

I watched the game they were utterly awful in the first half , Totally different team than they were against us.
And are Rangers brilliant for every 90 minutes against Celtic and every other team?

It's a myth that in the semi Hibs were brilliant, Rangers were just awful and Hibs only had to be average to win.

I think Beatons position as a ref is untenable. As soon as it was made out he was in a Rangers bar after refereeing an old firm game he should've stepped down. Now every decision he makes for us is under the microscope and you could see that in the delay to give the penalty against Hibs.

Now you can see he is scared to make any real decision against Celtic because he is going to be accused of being a cheat.

I genuinely believe he needs to stand down.

The linesman agrees with McGinn as well going by where he is looking when they take a quick free kick , how can you implement the exact opposite decision later on Hibs should have been switched on still.
Means the linesman couldn’t call offside
Complete farcical situation

Feck McGinn and feck HIVs, they're quick enough to play along with the bheasts when it suits them.
Reap what you sow, potato head.
Got a proper Hibby mate, and they fckn detest them. Don’t kid yourself
In fact, he was at the game and gleefully regaling how quite a few imposters In the the Hibs section of the main stand we’re getting weighed in with sore faces

Bl

Blame the authorities, they won't make refs full time or declare who they support.
They also allow celtc's intimidating, not a chance the FA's in England, Germany etc would allow a club to use it's agm to claim they're being cheated or allow a film to be made in their stadium claiming the same.
Not a chance a ref is going to admit they support us or them.
Virtually no big games guaranteed

It is getting to the stage when i am starting to believe that bringing in a referee from England or abroad to officiate at certain games should be considered.

And are Rangers brilliant for every 90 minutes against Celtic and every other team?

It's a myth that in the semi Hibs were brilliant, Rangers were just awful and Hibs only had to be average to win.
This is true but Hivs were truly pathetic yesterday. Barely strung a pass together and stood off an awful Celtic side. They got what they deserved.

Got a proper Hibby mate, and they fckn detest them. Don’t kid yourself
In fact, he was at the game and gleefully regaling how quite a few imposters In the the Hibs section of the main stand we’re getting weighed in with sore faces
same. my hibs mate absolutely despises them. ended up scrapping again by the sounds of it yesterday with them

Anyone else notice Mr Invisible Porteous yesterday no hard man act up against the Japanese submarine no lunging in or niggly fouls like he would have been doing on Alfredo......obviously knew the score would have been ordered off by the scum's 12th Man.

Back