Paul Mcginn slams John Beaton

It's absolutely incredible that these freaks think the refs are against them, genuinely a different lifeform to think this way.
For the last time they don't believe the refs are against them. Its just part of the cult, like every religion they need a bad guy to blame. They use these lies to keep there own in line and to manipulate things in there favour.

It's absolutely incredible that these freaks think the refs are against them, genuinely a different lifeform to think this way.

They don't actually believe the refs are against them but if they keep saying it, it keeps the refs on their toes so as not to do anything to upset them as you can witness every week.
It's the same as their constant bleating about sectarianism and anti Irish racism directed at them encouraging everybody to focus on that while ignoring their own non-stop bigotry and support for murderous terrorists.
They're not called vicTIMS for nothing, lol.

Interesting to hear such a rabid tim claiming there’s bias towards his favourite club. Won’t go down well with his family.

3 controversial incidents in the game, progressively worse when scrutinised.

The first looked offside, and if we had VAR would certainly have been checked, but I think has been shown to be onside - which to be fair, makes it a piece of brilliance by Furuhashi.

The second shouldn’t have been a free kick, and shouldn’t have been allowed to be taken so quickly when Hibs were looking to make a sub. Another brilliant finish by Furuhashi, but the goal shouldn’t have stood. VAR would likely have ruled it out.

The third, in the last minute, was a blatant penalty, inexplicably missed by the officials. VAR would certainly have awarded it.

Refereeing decisions have swung the game, and the trophy.

However, it also has to be said:

1. Hibs went to sleep after taking the lead, and allowed Celtic to score from the kick off.

2. Hibs went to sleep at the free kick, and again failed to defend it.

3. Hibs hardly claimed for the penalty, when Celtic’s players - and most teams, to be fair - would have been surrounding the referee. And Hibs should have stuck the ball in the net anyway.

And of course, McGinn will face sanctions for his comments.

Agh but….. did a Celtic player not sit down to get the game stopped for a sub ?? It’s all a bit murky……

Don't remember anyone moaning about Celtic getting the breaks, until they lose a game to them.

No one would bother their ar*se, if Celtic got a break against Rangers in a cup final. Not one person in the media or in other clubs would say:

"Hold it Celtic were given an unfair advantage against Rangers."

Not one, so f*ck the rest of Scottish football. You let this monster be created. Live with it.

What about the clear push by arsefelt.

A stonewall penalty for me and Beaton shat it

After David Edgar’s tweet re death threats to Beaton no wonder he shat it but it was a penalty

Wonder if this will be printed re death threats?

Doubt it but the inTiMidation clearly works

Beaton had a clear view so he should be asked and IMO he’s finished as a top flight referee as he has been inTIMidated

Teams need to start calling out the referees before they play them. The scum are experts at putting pressure on refs before games, everyone else needs to start doing the same.
Teams also need to specifically state that it's Celtc that they are referring to, because mentioning some overall bias towards the OF/Glasgow clubs is too general (as well as being wrong.)

If they actually had the baws to come out and state that there was every appearance that match officials were favouring CFC in the games with them (and present the astonishing and accurate evidence that we've all seen on here), they might actually get to contest a game with them on even terms next time.

But they know better than to go against Celtc when it comes to it.

And yet Hibs are one of the few clubs that are fireproof against the usual cries of "bigotry" if they DID come out and criticise them.
Hibs should be stridently demanding a reply to why the Starfelt penalty wasn't given.
And although it mightn't be to their taste, they could point out that this isn't the first Cup Final that Celtc have literally had handed to them in recent years.

we are the only team that’ll beat them with their refs. Now they are challenging they don’t like it, %^*& them. They want to challenge them for 2nd place then they need to beat their refs also.

Remember Beaton refusing to speak with Gerrard and then sending him off last season. All because he missed a stone wall pen for Alfredo and knew he’d made a mistake. Guy is a prick.
Off topic but that was one of my favourite games last season.

Gerrard was absolutely loving it when we scored in the stands and he was giving verbals to people like a fan throughout. Loved how he spoke to Beaton on the pitch - “you’re bang out of order!”

Our players really fought for each other that day. One aspect of Gerrard that I miss, our new manager is certainly a calmer presence which is fine but that fire on the pitch was definitely needed for our club at the time.

Your club was cheated today but your club has also played a major part in the game being where it is.
I said this to a Hibby friend today.
Celtic get more decisions for them than any other club and they still tell everybody they’re so hard done by and get nothing.
They’ve been putting pressure on referees on a regular basis for years now with their anti-Celtic, anti-catholic, anti-Irish claims for years now and it’s been getting more and more intense every year.
The thing is, your club have done nothing about it, encouraged it more like.
You had ample opportunity to address this but the thought of siding with Rangers was just too distasteful and couldn’t be allowed.
Thing is, we’re not asking you side with us, just protect yourselves.

It’s almost every game now. There is a decision or refereeing error in their favour. Yet to see the first goal again. Thought it was offside and then premier showed one replay from the side on angle. The rest were from behind the goal. Funny that.
He was onside. I thought he was off aswell but I managed to pause it just to make out he was on

I said this to a Hibby friend today.
Celtic get more decisions for them than any other club and they still tell everybody they’re so hard done by and get nothing.
They’ve been putting pressure on referees on a regular basis for years now with their anti-Celtic, anti-catholic, anti-Irish claims for years now and it’s been getting more and more intense every year.
The thing is, your club have done nothing about it, encouraged it more like.
You had ample opportunity to address this but the thought of siding with Rangers was just too distasteful and couldn’t be allowed.
Thing is, we’re not asking you side with us, just protect yourselves.

Hibs fans are saying that Beaton would have given Rangers a penalty for a shove similar to the one today on Porteous. That's how ingrained the " Masonic ref " craziness is with those idiots. Even when they're cheated in a game against Celtc, they'll still blame Rangers.

Just another day in the life of a scotshit referee. Mistakes or deliberate actions to assist Celtic. Window saving decisions.
Ignoring penalty claims. It's all there. That's scotshit football for you. Even against Dundee United we were fortunate the linesman was brave or honest enough to put the cheating referee to shame as he was ignoring a clear cut penalty despite clearly seeing the handball.
Football is in a horrible corrupt state in Scotland with no end of it in sight

Just another day in the life of a scotshit referee. Mistakes or deliberate actions to assist Celtic. Window saving decisions.
Ignoring penalty claims. It's all there. That's scotshit football for you. Even against Dundee United we were fortunate the linesman was brave or honest enough to put the cheating referee to shame as he was ignoring a clear cut penalty despite clearly seeing the handball.
Football is in a horrible corrupt state in Scotland with no end of it in sight
Think some of the shit that goes on and has gone on for years in Scottish football would make the likes of juventus blush .

It’s part of the strategy. Complain constantly regardless of things going your way.

Last edited:
Yeah, McGinn.

No shit, Dickhead.

It's what we've been trying to warn everyone about for the last ten-to-twelve years, instead of acknowledging the issues you screamed "SEVCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at us, called us paranoid and let them get away with murder.

The %^*& do you expect?

The first looked offside, and if we had VAR would certainly have been checked, but I think has been shown to be onside - which to be fair, makes it a piece of brilliance by Furuhashi.

The second shouldn’t have been a free kick, and shouldn’t have been allowed to be taken so quickly when Hibs were looking to make a sub. Another brilliant finish by Furuhashi, but the goal shouldn’t have stood. VAR would likely have ruled it out.

The third, in the last minute, was a blatant penalty, inexplicably missed by the officials. VAR would certainly have awarded it.

1. Hibs went to sleep after taking the lead, and allowed Celtic to score from the kick off.

3. Hibs hardly claimed for the penalty, when Celtic’s players - and most teams, to be fair - would have been surrounding the referee. And Hibs should have stuck the ball in the net anyway.

Which is precisely why they don’t want VAR introduced

Agree with most of that but i think it was a free kick before the 2nd goal and the Hibs sub was still in his tracksuit. The ref signals when a sub can happen and didn't cos he wasn't stripped and at the touchline. The linesman was up with play and Furuhasi was onside so can't see any issue with the goal at all. Var would maybe have awarded each side a penalty but goals should have been scored at both incidents, Hibs had two bites at it I think. I think McGinn will be a bit embarrassed when he looks back on this.

Don't remember anyone moaning about Celtic getting the breaks, until they lose a game to them.

No one would bother their ar*se, if Celtic got a break against Rangers in a cup final. Not one person in the media or in other clubs would say:

"Hold it Celtic were given an unfair advantage against Rangers."

Not one, so f*ck the rest of Scottish football. You let this monster be created. Live with it.

The media pull their strings. Giving a decision for Celtic will always be backed, they know it and due to it will always err on the 50/50 decisions for them when it comes to us it’s the opposite. Even 100% penalties the ref will stop and take his time or ask the linesman to get involved.

It is a form of match fixing, Scottish football is weakened by these bastards.

I don't believe the refs are biased, towards them, however, they are feart of that lot and scared of possible repercussions. i.e. windows put in etc.
If they are feart and scared of possible repercussions, then they are compromised in doing their job properly. That's a simple yes or no.

So taking those words, your own words, that is cheating.

There will be a letter in the post from Iain Bankier warning the referees to keep this up.

It’s not poor officiating, it’s blatant cheating.

Of course they will get away with it in midweek too.

Yes but the assistant was still too far down the park ready for the substitution. It meant if there was an offside he wasn't up with play enough to call it.
The assistant would have no part of the substitute procedure.

The 4th official doesn't have the board in his hand either. After the goal is scored and the game restarts the camera cuts to the Hibs bench, where Craig Samson is still giving Scott Allan instruction.

No doubt he’ll find himself in hot water with the Compliant Officer for calling into question the “honest mistakes” of the officials.

It’s becoming an ever more regular occurrence this isn’t it?

I said to the missus today - how long before a ref gives them a penalty, whips off to a Tim top, boots it in himself and then does a lap of honour of the pitch to celebrate?
That's a bit far fetched. I can see a scenario where Kyogo the submarine dives into the ref after he's scored that penalty, and the referee gives another one.:))

Maybe if McGinn and the rest of his Celtic supporting mates tried as hard against the scum as they do against us they would have won a cup.
Aye, that's exactly what they done, they went 1-0 up and thought "let's stop trying and give the cup to Celtic":rolleyes:

Have you even bothered to check the points Hibs have taken off Celtic in recent years before spouting paranoid nonsense?

Are you unwell..?. raging at the window@? My word dunces like you eh.....Are we supporting the same club...eh,
You've just taken the poster slating McGinn personally for some really odd reason? Unless you are McGinn, then it makes sense? Otherwise, are you drunk? Go get yourself a can of juice and calm down. :)

Hibs only have themselves to blame, you learn from a young age not to turn you back on the ball so for the Hibs defence to do that in a cup final is criminal.

The fact he waited so long to give us the blatant penalty at ER tells you everything. He is completely corrupted, but not in the way portrayed by Celtic's propaganda department.

Aye, that's exactly what they done, they went 1-0 up and thought "let's stop trying and give the cup to Celtic":rolleyes:

Have you even bothered to check the points Hibs have taken off Celtic in recent years before spouting paranoid nonsense?
I watched the game they were utterly awful in the first half , Totally different team than they were against us.

Game up here is rancid to be honest

We now have refs so terrified with fear of death threats or being called masons on national Tv to give a decision against Celtic or indeed having to think very carefully before giving us even a stonewall decision

We have opposition managers sitting in Celtic end cheering them on in a cup final

I could probably name at least one self confessed Celtic fan from every team outside ours in the league, strange that players don’t feel comfortable admitting they support us though

The game is indeed starting to look corrupt, just not in the way they want us to believe

Back