Pedro - it all started with such great promise

This really will be unforgivable and plumbing the depths of embarrassment should we lose the league to that obese Aussie turd this season
Agree. They've spent a fortune but we had a huge lead and if we come up short GVB will be under huge pressure

Alarms were going off for me at the end of the 2-0 Cup semi final defeat to that lot. We were absolutely rotten, they picked us apart and we were lucky to escape with just a two goal defeat and there was Pedro smiling, laughing and shaking hands with Brendan Rodgers. I hate to give Rodgers any credit but I reckon it was a power play on his part and Pedro totally fell for it. Can you imagine Walter, Dick or Gerrard smiling and shaking hands with the yahoo manager after an embarrassing defeat? People on here were getting slaughtered for pointing this out at the time as well.

A truly horrific appointment which set us back years.

I took an instant dislike to him the day he was appointed. I knew he was going to be a disaster and he was. The guys who appointed him should have followed him out the door

Likeable chap but gave me some of my worst days as a Rangers fan.

Non more so than sitting in Ibrox being utterly humiliated by Celtic, 5 going on 10, actually think they took it easy on us second half. Wondered if I’d ever see us back top after that day…

Give me a tight title race over that any day of the week!
I remember thinking that this is the worst it could get and to sit there taking it in as when the good times came back it would make it all the sweeter. 55 sure blew that dark day away.

One of the biggest charlatans ever to grace our club. I don't see the funny side of it at all, he really did set us back years.

We currently find ourselves 3 points behind a filth team led by a similarly ‘left field’ appointment who was mocked and ridiculed on his arrival for having only managed in Australia and Japan.

None of his previous clubs before the bheggars are of the stature or size of the side Pedro managed in Mexico to decent success (Santos Laguna - another warning sign we should have heeded given they played in green and white hoops!)

This really will be unforgivable and plumbing the depths of embarrassment should we lose the league to that obese Aussie turd this season
While i dont want to concede the title just yet as we can very much still win it i agree it would be unforgiveable to lose it to that fat melt and would very likely have Rangers fans calling for Gio to be sacked

The fact he lasted after the 5-1 at Ibrox still annoys me
Foderingham, Tavernier, Wilson, Hill, Beerman, Holt, Windass, Hyndman, Miller, Waghorn, Dodoo
vs
Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Boyata, Tierney, Brown, Armstrong, McGregor, Roberts, Sinclair, Griffiths

Looking back at the line-up's that day, is it any surprise we got pumped!?

I remember Charlie Nicholas going on a xenophobic rant and absolutely ripping into Caixinha on Sky Sports with John Collins sniggering away at his side, it was an absolute disgrace. He was not up to the standard required to be our manager but the abuse and ridicule he was subjected to in the media was shocking.

Gerrard’s appointment was crucial in many respects but often overlooked is the impact it had on the media’s treatment of us. He was too big a personality to rip to shreds and I’m sure it played a part when considering him for the role.
Good post, spot on.

His crowd pleading soundbites were evident from day 1.

No doubt a charming man and those who recruited him were obviously of the sort who bought a handsome patter merchant at face value.

Back