Pep asks for more fans to attend City's next match.

some interesting comments, nobody remember going to Ibrox for CL games in the 90’s?
Correct! Murray bumped the prices right up for the 3 match CL package and we had a few big matches with only 38,000 in the ground so cost and the fact the games are on tv explain why attendances will be below full capacity. People hating on City fans methinks, I also haven’t heard anyone mention the thousands of empty seats in the San Siro last night for the Inter v Real Madrid match involving 2 giants of the game and yet I believe there was only 35,000 in the stadium.

Wouldn’t mind to go and see City v PSG.
Might try for tix
I would rather choke on my own vomit. I have seen most of the players, some on several occasions.

utterly soulless.

makes me sick how we have been ostracised, while these sides have emerged from relatively nowhere due to their oil rich owners.

The Etihad is barely full because City are unable to attract the thousands of tourists and glory hunters that the ‘ proper ‘ clubs do.
I’m sure you have defended them in the past though as being the local club. Why can’t locals fill the ground?

I have no allegiances in England, so I don’t really care but it’s an interesting point.

I’m so glad I was born a Ranger. We have a support that cannot be rivalled. Success didn’t spoil us, we united when the dark days arrived. For all their cash, I do not envy City one bit.

City are, at their core, a mid table EPL side.

Their current ownership has obviously inflated their on field ability, but their fan base isn’t and never will be particularly large.

Back