Phil's Magic Wand

You are blaming Silva and Cantwell ffs mate it's your Lundstrums,Goldsons and captain marvel who have fuked up our club for seasons and the fans need to face that and if PC continues with the likes of them it's ta ta to him and those three losers will still be drawing wages from our club and enjoying themselves.
I agree with you, there is so many who need run out the door.

He told us he didn't have one, and last two weeks have proven that.

He worked wonders with this group of players, and now there's no denying that we need to completely gut out this team, genuinely wouldn't mind if it's a complete new team come out first league game (Dio and Cortes withstanding).

We can't blame PC, it all lays on the players and we need to back him now, in the summer and onto next season.
Totally agree. Clement has come in and managed to get a team full of bottlers and jobbers back into contention - that along with a poor Celtic team that’s went through their own run of bad form. Think if we’re all honest, deep down beyond the hope, hype and excitement we all knew the story of how these players bottle it. Seems after any kind of layoff, or even transitioning from weekend to midweek to football a week apart…these players suffer memory wipe and forget how to play (a delayed winter break effect). If I were to take a step back…it’s the whole back line that affects us greatly. Starting with Goldson it needs cleared out. We as a club are unfortunately the tomorrow team…constantly looking to the next transfer window or competition having been presented with disappointment. Give Clement the means to rebuild his own team.

He left our most enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic midfielder at left back.

He left Tom Lawrence on the pitch for the full 90 minutes.

He brought on Kieron Dowell.
Aye but, aye but, aye but..... Those replies will be along soon.
You'll not be getting that from me, I think your post is spot on.

He had to play Sterling there as his only other option was a gutless shadow of a LB.
He didn't have to, he's watched our midfield being over run the last few games and he had the chance to do something about it.

Playing a terrified Barasic at left back would have been a price worth paying I think.

He could have played Sima in his position wide left as well which would have helped Barasic.

I keep hearing about these wonders he worked.

Maybe someone could list some of the “wonder” results.

Betis away aside, he’s done very little of note.
Your right. No old firm wins. Out to benfica.
All we've done is gone on a run of games we should have won anyway. He's lost the dressing room somehow.

He has to take responsibility our tactics are long diagonal balls over the top.

Considering our budget is 10x that of motherwell ross county dundee etc its pretty abysmal we are reduced to that.

Jury is out on him for me I hope I am wrong but I don't think he will be here a year following a familiar pattern as Gio and Beale.

Gio got us 90 points a cup and a European final and was sacked after a collapse like we are suffering now.

Needs to find a remedy quick

We can’t keep pinning it on managers. He carries some responsibility for team selection and tactics but what do you want him to do other than use the players he has?

Beale emptied the budget on utter dross and Butland, and those signings are playing alongside the core of losers we’ve put up with for years.

If he doesn’t rip it up and start again over the summer, then I’ll judge him.

Back