Polster at right back

Think he might have saved his Rangers career yesterday, ironically enough. Could provide steel in midfield as well, allowing Paterson to play. Flanagan has to be done this time, absolute wage of time money and jersey.

I think, whether permitted or not, that if you decide to not attend training camp for your honeymoon, then it’s unlikely you will ever feature again.

It was a ludicrous decision on his part.
To be fair. I'm sure there would be plenty of folk happy to miss a training camp to spend some more time with Mrs. Polster.

He shone in a field of mediocrity. We weren't at the races. I felt played at our own game. High, aggressive pressing game.

I thought he was neat and tidy yesterday. Would be interesting to see how he progressed if he had a run in the team. He looked a far better option than Flanagan.

the few times he's been given a chance I have been really impressed with him. I hope we don't move him on in the summer, I don't think he has been given a good enough run in the team. After yesterday, i think that could change.

How far out the picture must Polster be to not even be considered an option at right back? when he does play he seems to be relatively neat and tidy and decent with the ball at his feet but you would assume he is now behind both Flanagan and Patterson in Gerrard's thoughts while Tav is recovering.

If he is literally never going to play he for me must go into the bucket along with Andy King and Brandon Barker as people we really never needed to sign and are collecting wages that could be much better used elsewhere.
Yes I like him a lot guy never gets his chance to show what he can do hopefully he will get the 90mins on Wednesday I think he will do well n hopefully Gerrard will see this if he’s not picked I will assume him n Gerrard don’t get on that well

In his limited game time so far I've always thought he looks a tidy player,one of the only players to get pass marks yesterday

He looked like a Tav clone. Good going forward, dodgy defender.
I think its a myth that Tav is a terrible defender.

Yes he's had bad games in the time he's been with us but so has everyone. He's come on a lot defensively and very rarely picks up bookings. The issue is when he's bombing forward he needs his team mates to cover incase we lose possession.

If Ryan Jack doesn’t make Wednesday then I suspect Polster will start in the midfield.
I can see Kamara being dropped.
If Tav is not back and Jack is also out, then it will be interesting to see if Patterson does get a game.

I think, whether permitted or not, that if you decide to not attend training camp for your honeymoon, then it’s unlikely you will ever feature again.

It was a ludicrous decision on his part.

Is this true mate ? Gerrard wanted him there & he never went ?

Is this true mate ? Gerrard wanted him there & he never went ?

I think Gerrard actually told him to take time off for the wedding. (I’m not remotely connected, so hearing it about 32nd hand).

It just strikes me as naive at best.

Whether you get permission or not, be the first in Dubai, roll up your sleeves and let your team mates know you’re up for the battle.

Missing it for a honeymoon with your missus is a little embarrassing, imo.

Saying that, he was good yesterday. Maybe they should all have shagged his wife.

I think Gerrard actually told him to take time off for the wedding. (I’m not remotely connected, so hearing it about 32nd hand).

It just strikes me as naive at best.

Whether you get permission or not, be the first in Dubai, roll up your sleeves and let your team mates know you’re up for the battle.

Missing it for a honeymoon with your missus is a little embarrassing, imo.

Saying that, he was good yesterday. Maybe they should all have shagged his wife.

Funny:D:D:D

If they’d let me shag her id have played for nothing:cool:

If Ryan Jack doesn’t make Wednesday then I suspect Polster will start in the midfield.
I can see Kamara being dropped.
If Tav is not back and Jack is also out, then it will be interesting to see if Patterson does get a game.
I’d be stunned if Polster starts in midfield on Wednesday night.

The posters dissing Mrs Polster are looking at this from the wrong angle.

ZlY6Ns1.jpg

Offered more in his first 15 minutes than Flanagan has all season going forward.

Then he had to defend and we lost 2 goals and the game in the last half hour.

When you are a defender that is your job, stopping goals especially when you have taken the lead.

The baffling thing is from what we’ve seen he looks decent enough so whys he not had More minutes?

Then he had to defend and we lost 2 goals and the game in the last half hour.

When you are a defender that is your job, stopping goals especially when you have taken the lead.

Literally both goals came from the opposite side of the park

Kamara shipped the first
Combination of standing off + a piss attempt at a block by Barisic cost the 2nd

I think Polster has done enough to merit his place on Wednesday. He looked very comfortable on the ball and provided a good attacking option.

I would give Polster the chance purely on his cameo performance yesterday.

I thought he was quite skillful and he linked up ok with Joe.

Literally both goals came from the opposite side of the park

Kamara shipped the first
Combination of standing off + a piss attempt at a block by Barisic cost the 2nd

The second goal came from an attack down Polster’s wing and he failed to prevent the cross from coming in, that is why it got to the other corner of the box.

We had a warning from almost an identical situation not long before that Goldson cleared off the line.

I think its a myth that Tav is a terrible defender.

Yes he's had bad games in the time he's been with us but so has everyone. He's come on a lot defensively and very rarely picks up bookings. The issue is when he's bombing forward he needs his team mates to cover incase we lose possession.

I'd say the last 3 games dispel a lot of folks gripes with Tav.

Does he have the odd bad game? Yes he does. Is there a right back in Scotland you would pick over him? Not for me there isn't.

The second goal came from an attack down Polster’s wing and he failed to prevent the cross from coming in, that is why it got to the other corner of the box.

We had a warning from almost an identical situation not long before that Goldson cleared off the line.

Yeah a cross came in from that side, then on our left Boyle was given the freedom to take a few touches then Borna made a poor attempt at a block

We watched two crap teams throw themselves at our shots at Ibrox last week
Yet our guys turn against it and give Mcgregor no chance

Bornas been great but that goal was mostly down to him
The first being all Kamara

Pollster looked far better than flannigan. At least he gave up an option going forward. I think tavs absence make you realise just how important he is to the team and maybe the posters slagging him off earlier this season realise this now.

Flanagan doesn’t deserve to keep his starting slot for Wednesday night.
Flannagan should be reelased with immediate effect, I struggle to see how he managed to play for Liverpool for nearly a full season as he is a terrible footballer and as slow as a weekend in the slammer

Flanagan defended better than what Polster did on Sunday.

He played an equally as good ball into the box in the first half as what Polster did in the second.

Three RB's in the last three matches have featured. Patterson is the future, we should have just shown faith. Is that not what the bheggars have done with Frimpong?

I know the reaction; but what if we dropped points with Patterson starting...

We got beat at Tynecastle with seasoned pros.

with Jack out for two weeks and Kamara being well off his game
IMO need to start Polster in midfield with Patterson RB

Back