Possible new kit leak

I actually made a few in January in here:cool:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/which-concept-kit-is-better.262276/

preview-2024-01-17-T22-11-03-298-Z.png
preview-2024-01-17-T22-30-57-124-Z.png

20240117-233914-Blend-Collage.png

Made a whole wacky bunch of away kits too!

Might remake the one in the OP later!
These are all superb. You should get a gig at Castore.

Can't see past the shite watermark if I'm being honest, it's a Rangers home top and it's blue so not a lot to dislike

Second one looks like a better variant on the OP style for me. Take the red out and slightly better collar.

On the OP style, I’d prefer a bit of white at the collar as the look is a bit heavy for me.

Overall though, it’s a fair enough design.

100 times better than the shite Castore put out lad

It looks cheap and like a training top or even the ACDC stuff which was not even worth putting in the bargain bin at an outlet

I'd heard someone saying in the Ayr shop we were hoping to wear new home kit in the Scottish cup final

Big fan of it, simple and understated. A shirt befitting of the defending champions going for 2 in a row

Hopefully Castore have a login for here :D.
They look great, mate.

Would like to have seen similar to the new French home top. Blue with v-neck and white pinstripes. It looks terrific. That looks like one of the many T-shirts we’ve released. Each to their own if others like it.

We need to get away with the skin tight kits and go back to the 90’s adidas style loose efforts, when you play 5’s and you sweat and the kits like a spray on tan and you’ve already bought 2/3 sizes bigger and your man tits show and you get nipple chaffing it’s a pain in the arse, you can run about the pitch firing in free kicks thinking your Tav when you look fat as %^*&

Don't like the collar it's the type that doesn't tend to sit well and can look baggy.

For those saying that its boring or unimaginative, we have to release a new home kit every season. These need to be royal blue with a Rangers crest. The variations available on that theme are extremely limited. I don’t really know what you are expecting
stop being so bloody sensible!

:D

I'd take it. Like a bit of red trim. Takes me back to the NTL days.

Still would prefer a better sponsor though (both Unibet and "Footyheadlines" included in that assessment lol)
I know this is hardly a priority in the scheme of things, but I’d love a non booze, non bookie sponsor at some point.

It always amazes me why a decent sized, established company wouldn’t want their name on the amount of shirts we shift.

I’m sure someone will correct me, but none of the major teams in Europe have bookies or booze as their main sponsor. Probably due to specific regulations in their country, but it just looks a bit classier.

I know this is hardly a priority in the scheme of things, but I’d love a non booze, non bookie sponsor at some point.

It always amazes me why a decent sized, established company wouldn’t want their name on the amount of shirts we shift.

I’m sure someone will correct me, but none of the major teams in Europe have bookies or booze as their main sponsor. Probably due to specific regulations in their country, but it just looks a bit classier.
Agreed. A "Pepsi" or "O2" would be a lot more attractive... If only we could convince them!

Some of the suggestions are quite smart and probably nicer than what is being touted but I'd be shocked if whatever the new top actually is isn't already manufactured and sitting in boxes ready for dispatch.

Back