Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Didn't see the game this afternoon and just home but really pleased to see we won and move on to next week in a positive Frame of mind that we can beat vermin at park head and hopefully win the league.

Well done finding a picture of her with her clothes on.

It was hard to find a picture that was Suitable For Work.

jd.jpg

Lawrence was significantly better than cantwell
Cantwell gives us much more intesity and the desire to get the ball than Lawrence.. However Lawrence when on the ball has good shooting and passing abilty. Both bring different types of play and are way ahead of Lundstram. Lawrence may have a problem with fitness but that could improve for next season.

Cantwell gives us much more intesity and the desire to get the ball than Lawrence.. However Lawrence when on the ball has good shooting and passing abilty. Both bring different types of play and are way ahead of Lundstram. Lawrence may have a problem with fitness but that could improve for next season.
I’ve been disappointed with Tom Lawrence this season. I was expecting more from him. Today was more like the player I thought we had on our books. He seemed to have more energy and looked more confident than of late. His goal was an absolute peach. Is he peaking just in time to run the show at the piggery? Probably not, but how nice it would be if he was the man to blow them out the water.
Great substation from the manager, btw.

Last edited:
Great result today even if it wasn’t a scintillating performance.

We are still in this title race… on to the big one next week.

A win at the piggery is a must but could well be the result that swings things back in our favour…

Let’s do it Rangers!!!

Is there a formation that allows us to start with both Cantwell and Lawrence, to be accommodated in there with Diamonde and Lundstram?
Does it always have to be either Cantwell OR Lawrence, but never both?
What say you, FF formation gurus?

Ah, the good old 4-4-2. I’m a Rangers da and that was what us Rangers das were brought up on.
Formations these days seem to be everything BUT 4-4-2.
Would PC go for it? Win the midfield battles and get at them with Silva playing off Dessers? I very much doubt it.

Ah, the good old 4-4-2. I’m a Rangers da and that was what us Rangers das were brought up on.
Formations these days seem to be everything BUT 4-4-2.
Would PC go for it? Win the midfield battles and get at them with Silva playing off Dessers? I very much doubt it.
Oh aye Dessers
Ok I’ll go all continental and play 451

Silva up top

Then again…

Is there a formation that allows us to start with both Cantwell and Lawrence, to be accommodated in there with Diamonde and Lundstram?
Does it always have to be either Cantwell OR Lawrence, but never both?
What say you, FF formation gurus?

i'd rather go with Sterling in there instead of Lundstram. The more pertinent question is why he should always be in the team?

The thing about Saturday is taking the game to them, not having Lundstram slowing the pace down and inviting them onto us.

Back