Official Rangers win case over tickets with SPFL - but authorities refuse to issue compliance edict to Celtic

IMO next season we will see European allocations for both Ibrox and Parkhead. It’ll be the compromised position for both clubs.

Personally I’d be delighted with that as it would give our away fans far more opportunity to attend our biggest away games of the season.
celtic are not interested in a euro allocation, their effective stance is old allocations or nothing.

For as long as that remains then it will be nothing.

If we do that, then every other club in Scotland will pander to the stink of Celtics grand plan.

A token Celtic contingent at Ibrox is at a push all I want to see.
Punishing other club's supporters would be the most celtc thing we could do.
If the other club's would grow a set and stand up to the dhims Scottish football would benefit all round.

Thing will be it would across the board the amount it wouldn't ground specific if that is what you are meaning?

If anything does change I could see a 2-tier approach to allocations
Recall a cup tie there.our allocation would have encroached over the barrier in the concourse/toilets. We with polis agreed how far we could go round behind the goal.

There is meant to be a meeting on January 22 to decide if there is amendment to the current ruling on allocations

Percentage doesn't for most games and I can't see clubs voting for it either as it affects every club
Jings, again the SPFL fail to enforce their own rules, but it's somebody else's fault. It wouldn't surprise me if it came to light that Rod the 'low level paper gatherer' McKenzie had actually wrote that "reasonable number" in the SPFL rules.

Rangers stated that Celtc has not supplied the evidence to the meeting and Celtc has never denied that.

IMO Rangers should get ahead of the game here - issue a statement to the effect that [to our considerable regret] no away allocations will be offered for the foreseeable future.
I think Rangers should keep on offering them the 700 for Ibrox and requesting reasonable numbers for Parkhead to see if the SPFL take any action for repeated infringements of the SPFL rules.

It’s the injustice and total disregard for a level playing field that is the main point for me. Rangers knew that they would have to offer atleast 800 fans regardless of the trouble that brings, that bastards have their puppets playing whatever tune they want and that isn’t right.
Another “cinch” will hopefully bankrupt them and the SFA, that’s what we need.
Taking of cinch, now that cinch has stated that the company will be ending the SPFL deal early does anyone know if
a) Is cinch contractually obliged to pay for the full duration of the original contract and if not how much will Scottish Football lose because of this ?
Checking on Google it seems the original deal included an option for cinch to pull out after 3 years.
b) Is the SPFL contractually obliged to pay the annual fee to the 3rd party, which brokered the cinch deal, for the full duration of the original contract ? How much was it £300,000 pa.

Taking of cinch, now that cinch has stated that the company will be ending the SPFL deal early does anyone know if
a) Is cinch contractually obliged to pay for the full duration of the original contract and if not how much will Scottish Football lose because of this ?
Checking on Google it seems the original deal included an option for cinch to pull out after 3 years.
b) Is the SPFL contractually obliged to pay the annual fee to the 3rd party, which brokered the cinch deal, for the full duration of the original contract ? How much was it £300,000 pa.
Hope it’s costing them a fortune and we have another plan to destroy these 19th Century Terrorist bastards. Until these cretins are removed from SPFL/SFA Scottish football won’t move forward.

It’s never going to be the full Broomloan again due to our STH and the forthcoming disabled viewing platforms that will be installed over the next few years.

The european allocation should be the next route. Makes no sense giving it to foreign teams but not them. Hopefully it happens.

DESPITE winning a case put to an SPFL Board Sub-Committee, Rangers FC, with extreme disappointment, will not have any supporters present at Parkhead for the Old Firm match on December 30.

The Sub-Committee agreed with Rangers that Celtic FC’s stance of providing zero tickets to Rangers’ fans was unreasonable.

Despite the fact that the Sub-Committee agreed with Rangers, the Sub-Committee was unwilling to determine what a ‘reasonable’ number of tickets for the fixture would be.

The Sub-Committee was unable to determine this reasonable number due to the fact that the other party had not submitted enough evidence on this issue, despite having ample opportunity to do so in the weeks and months leading up to the hearing.

Rangers’ position has always been clear. We want away fans from all clubs at our stadium and wish for that to be reciprocated when we travel to other clubs’ grounds.

This decision calls into question the effectiveness, and highlights the procedural defects, of SPFL Rule I27.

To Rangers, it is grossly unfair that if a club (in this case Celtic) fails to submit sufficient evidence as part of such proceedings, it effectively ties the hands of a Sub-Committee in being able to determine what a reasonable number of tickets should be; especially when the Sub-Committee agrees that the reasonable number cannot be zero.

Conversely, if a club (in this case Rangers) complies fully and provides all necessary information in good faith, it can still be penalised.

The club will consider its position before participating in any further SPFL led hearings.

Rangers, alongside several other SPFL clubs, also looks forward to the overdue findings of the ongoing, protracted SPFL Governance review.

Rangers will be making no further comment at this time.
Utterly farcical.

Take them to CAS.

Jings, again the SPFL fail to enforce their own rules, but it's somebody else's fault. It wouldn't surprise me if it came to light that Rod the 'low level paper gatherer' McKenzie had actually wrote that "reasonable number" in the SPFL rules.

Rangers stated that Celtc has not supplied the evidence to the meeting and Celtc has never denied that.
The meeting is more about the allocation of tickets for way fans in general

IMO next season we will see European allocations for both Ibrox and Parkhead. It’ll be the compromised position for both clubs.

What is that, 2,700? Is there anyway this amount can be put elsewhere, say top and bottom of the Broomie at the West enclosure side. Give them less exposure on the tv

What is that, 2,700? Is there anyway this amount can be put elsewhere, say top and bottom of the Broomie at the West enclosure side. Give them less exposure on the tv
Not picking on you mate as it's said constantly on here but I've never actually spoke to anyone who cares about being shown on TV.

celtic are not interested in a euro allocation, their effective stance is old allocations or nothing.

For as long as that remains then it will be nothing.
Equal percentage of tickets Not equal number and the full end, not the corner, if they want to play that game. However I want the bare minimum of the scum allowed in, if they have to be allowed in at all

The SPFL should just implement a 5% minimum.
The SPFL should be forced to explain why Rangers had to make provisions to allow 800 of them into the ground and they aren’t? Once they realise it’s because they are nothing more than the 19th Century Terrorist's puppets they should disband.

Back