Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

This is the poorest I've seen us play this season.Creating practically nothing and Hibs look dangerous on the break.
I'd make changes now.Take off Bance and Ross for Hardy and Mcloughlin and be ready to put Howat on if we don't score in the first 15 minutes.

That's the change I'd have made. Brings a bit more control to the middle and helps our complete lack of pace at the back.

For all Rachel McLauchlan isn't lightning quick, she's still faster than the three we've been playing since her injury.

Hardy on next, you'd guess

All the teams in the league use plastic. I can't imagine the groundsman being too chuffed at more games on the pitch.
If we’re serious about growing the woman’s game, surely that has to change? In England they’re getting huge crowds, as it’s a proper product. What I’m watching here is excruciating.

3 points obviously a must today and the bottom line but winning with a little more tempo and rhythm as we had earlier in the season would be nice.

Although a draw in the City v Them game is probably the best result for us if there was to be a winner I would much rather it be City.

Off topic, yesterday I either just missed the opportunity to wish Mia McAuley the best and tell her how much I enjoy watching her play or it was her double and I’m glad I missed the opportunity. We passed quickly going in opposite direction outside the Copland Rd end before the match. Does anyone know if she attends the first team games?

Back on topic…here’s hoping for a double over Hibs this weekend.
She has spoke in the past about attending first team games and having a season ticket there is a few of them that have season tickets.

If we’re serious about growing the woman’s game, surely that has to change? In England they’re getting huge crowds, as it’s a proper product. What I’m watching here is excruciating.

It's almost, like the men's game, there's loads more money in England...

That what they done to begin with by moving to Broadwood we also needed a stadium to play our potential CL games IRC

Back