Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Whose on co-comms? Big sigh when we score 2nd and says 'thats gutting.......eh for Hibs. Maybe they can get up and score to equalize.' Directly as we score that is her reaction. That before mentioning anything to do with our goal.

Grass isn’t that expensive, surely!

The fact so many men's teams use plastic suggests it is compared to making money from constant use of plastic.

I don't know that the camera quality is brilliant today and the pitch maybe looks bad but Broadwood is actually a decent surface compared to Killie and Livi.

Whose on co-comms? Big sigh when we score 2nd and says 'thats gutting.......eh for Hibs. Maybe they can get up and score to equalize.' Directly as we score that is her reaction. That before mentioning anything to do with our goal.
I'm sure he said it was the Spartans women's manager.

Standard of referee seems to be a continuation from yesterday. Two blatant hand ball offences in Hibs penalty area in each half totally ignored by referee. Add a few contentious free kicks awarded to Hibs women and a couple of times at 0-1 when their players went down with imaginary 'head injuries'.

Did well to take the points after a lacklustre 60 mins. It was looking like it was going to be one of those days for a long time. Hopefully the other lot take points off of each other later.

Terrific win for the girls that. So frustrating from Hibs taking the lead right up until we equalised. Well done to Lizzy Arnott, Kirsty Howat and Rio Hardy who made the difference.
Not sure that Joe is picking the strongest possible starting 11 at the moment. Still, championship winning comeback. Well done The Bluebells.

Edit. Wee Liv played her part too.

Last edited:
Has taking the captaincy away from Kathy Hill last season been a good thing for her game ?

Great result after a poor performance over all.

p.s we need a top notch goalkeeper.

The thought of a double treble for the men’s and women’s teams is tantalising - would represent the most successful season in our history IMO. I’m all in for these games, as we all should be.

Her name is Debbi McCulloch but not someone I know . Thought she was really pro us at the end there but I only seen 10 mins
Former Community Coach at Dundee United then worked for Ross County before going on to be Head Coach at The Spartans. Think she moved into Community Coaching again back in Dec 23.

I found her fair today and actually thought she was quite positive towards Rangers when we merited it. Not slow to be critical when we were awful. Can't fault her for that. She hates short corners ha ha.

Well done Rangers Women.

Room for improvement. Need Hardy and Howet to start up front. McLoughlin is a brilliant DM who is another starter.

Will not win the league based on recent performances. More aggression required.

Back