Raskin out of the next 2 under 21 Belgium matches.

Now i know our medical team at times have not covered themselves in glory ... but the fact Raskin was even selected for the 21's with his "minor" injury should tell you its not a bad injury otherwise he wouldnt have been selected in the first place as they would have known he was unavailable.

I see hes back in Glasgow now - so will have treatment and no doubt some training and all going well will be good to go when we are back in action.

but this thread man, think the guy shouldn't leave the house with a minor niggle - wild.

Just posted a story on instagram of the view whilst driving into the training centre.

I guess he’s taken a few days off, and then came back in for rehab/treatment.

He was at Euro Disney the other day with a fine young filly so no doubt just had a few days holiday.

I wondered what pleasures a 5 pager on Raskins would yield. For what it's worth, I went to a theme park with a bit of a back problem. Went on a bone shaker rollercoaster and it only went and fixed the back problem.

I wondered what pleasures a 5 pager on Raskins would yield. For what it's worth, I went to a theme park with a bit of a back problem. Went on a bone shaker rollercoaster and it only went and fixed the back problem.

Fucking delete this before the medical department at Rangers see it and start buying tickets to M&D’s for our injured players.

Things are getting better. We don't have the injury list anywhere near what was earlier is my point.

Apart from Lawrence and Matondo the players listed have been injury prone their whole careers. You can blame the recruitment staff for that but not the medical team.

Now i know our medical team at times have not covered themselves in glory ... but the fact Raskin was even selected for the 21's with his "minor" injury should tell you its not a bad injury otherwise he wouldnt have been selected in the first place as they would have known he was unavailable.

I see hes back in Glasgow now - so will have treatment and no doubt some training and all going well will be good to go when we are back in action.

but this thread man, think the guy shouldn't leave the house with a minor niggle - wild.
He was back at auchenhowie today going by his Instagram.

Back