Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
But someone at some stage is going to have to do the reset, move on from certain players and get us moving forward.

We surely can't be heading towards another October manager change, wee bounce and then the same old faces doing the same old things.

Ideally that's the plan.

Clement has shown more than enough to be given the chance to rebuild this squad. But he needs to be ultra ruthless this summer.

The harsh truth is if he doesn't win either game against them this season then he starts next season under huge pressure and already fighting a losing battle. And we've saw how quick and remorseless that goes.

Gio was out the door six months after almost achieving immortality.

All the evidence from the post Gerrard era suggests we will lose an early goal then fold like a packs of cards.

Hope I’m wrong but I have absolutely no confidence in these players getting a draw never mind winning.

We needed to be going into that game ahead but we blew it.

Correct - i’m sorry to say

Form can change.
However, given the thread is about what he said and many are agreeing with him is rather sad and pathetic from a supporters pov.
We all have different opinions but the day I start agreeing with that cnuts like that then I'm done with football.
Brenda's a classless prick.
The last game at the piggery even with us down to 10 men was far tighter than Brenda would have liked. He's also just seen his team squander a two goal lead against us at Ibrox
I can't agree with anyone who said we shat the bed in either of those two games.

We couldn't beat them at home on two occasions with 50 thousand bears behind them. We regularly shit the bed at the pigsty, there is nothing to suggest they can win.
They will be favourites, no doubt, and this Rangers side definitely has a fragile side, but they are hardly Real Madrid. Need a good start and you never know what could happen. Maybe it’ll suit us to be written off.

At the start of the season everybody knew the league would be won based on old firm results. Yep, we got ourselves into a position where us winning every game and them winning every game gave us the title, but how realistic was that given we were both capable of leaking goals and dropping points? We all knew that if we're being honest.

Truth is, we can't let them walk away with 7 out of 9 points going into the last OF. Recent results lost us the advantage, but if we've handed them the title... it'll be because we've been unable to do what other teams have done... and that's beating them. That can't happen next season.

But, if there was ever a carrot for us to go there and win the last one, it's this stupid fk's arrogance. Tho let's hope one of our own doesn't come out with something equally as silly to give them an incentive
Dafties like Dessers saying we're the best team in the league. Fuckin zip it mate. It's actually funny how detached these fuckers are to us, who have to share time with these gloating paedophile scumbags.

Oh great. Here comes another week of press conference tit for tat.

When did we get to the stage where there’s pressers before and after every single game? It’s nauseating hearing the same things over and over.

Even if we were capable of winning, there’s no chances we would be allowed to. Every goal pulled back and scrutinised.

I know how they should respond but will they ?
No unfortunately our players don’t react positively to challenges laid down to them by players, media or other managers.
They turn the other cheek and walk away when every one of our supporters wants us to stand and fight!

Arrogant blob fish twat.

Pity we are just so predictably weak and riddled with injuries and never call out cheating refs to the extent we should.

Ideally that's the plan.

Clement has shown more than enough to be given the chance to rebuild this squad. But he needs to be ultra ruthless this summer.

The harsh truth is if he doesn't win either game against them this season then he starts next season under huge pressure and already fighting a losing battle. And we've saw how quick and remorseless that goes.

Gio was out the door six months after almost achieving immortality.
I just don't see how people can think the two things at the same time. The players are serial bottlers, Championship level jobbers etc but by the way Clement you better mould them into something that can beat them or you're under pressure.

You mention Gerrard, he at least got the luxury of starting in a pre season and doing a huge reset, not sure he'd have done as well starting mid season and inheriting Sean Goss and Russell Martin.

We keep appointing mid season, dropping managers into a crisis and when they can't turn water into wine immediately we're for chasing them out the door.

If you think a fan using a bit of logic and common sense is a shitebag then I hate to think how you must feel about our actual players who are clearly scared of them.
Again I'm not sure you understand hypocrisy.
The amount of fans shitting themselves over next week is pathetic.

Interesting thread.
Many posters on here talk about staunch and give it No Surrender big time.
However when it comes down to it and backs against the wall many posters on here have capitulated .
HTF can you give it out to the players and slaughter them when they themselves are defeatist.

At the end of the day we’ll see how it unfolds and if it ends badly we’ll wipe our eyes and go again.
For me that’s being a proper Rangers supporter.
It's nothing to do with being staunch and no surrender, what's happening in this thread is an embarrassment to Rangers fans.

Either stick by the club or move on, because this may go on for some time yet. At the end of the day, they have more money than us and can outspend us every time. There will be no more players of the like we brought in Souness/Smith era.

No, what's pissing me off is coming on to a Rangers forum and reading countless posts that are far worse than anything Rodgers said about us. Having said that, I'm sure there are posters on here who will be loving what the c**t said. Seen it all now, so called Rangers fans on board with a celtic manager.

Dafties like Dessers saying we're the best team in the league. Fuckin zip it mate. It's actually funny how detached these fuckers are to us, who have to share time with these gloating paedophile scumbags.
If we can find that rhythm back, I think we're the best team in the league."

Thats what he actually said.

Edit

Rags such as The National led with this misleading headline.

Rangers striker insists Ibrox club are the best team in Scotland.

We all know why though don't we ?

If we win the league now with our squad , it will beat helicopter Sunday hands down and I’ve still not recovered from that day.

I would feel more confident if we had 5000 bears there next Saturday. Hope we ram those comments down his throat

Hilarious/sad that anyone still gets upset about press conference sound bites.

But still, dig away at Tav if it makes you feel better.
Nope it doesnt,but im sick of hearing it for years on end.
It grinds you down coming away from every game listening to that shit.But you keep laughing its hilarious njoi:)

I'd love this to be the thing that drives our players on and lets them really show they have a bit of backbone.

Reality?

Probably a draw tomorrow and then a pumping next week. Seen it all before.

Either stick by the club or move on, because this may go on for some time yet. At the end of the day, they have more money than us and can outspend us every time. There will be no more players of the like we brought in Souness/Smith era.
That’s the most embarrassing comment I’ve seen in this thread. They have won the league with the likes of Ralston,Taylor and Welsh. We have a bigger wage bill than them, it’s not inconceivable that we should be able to beat them.
The comments in this thread are due to seeing the same players let us down season after season and manager after manager, the perennial losers need removed from our team. Expecting different results but not changing the cause is what is fuelling the negativity.

We need to win tomorrow. Let’s not take our eye off the ball.

There is no logic which sees us winning there next week. However thankfully logic isn’t always followed and we have a punchers chance.

We need big Marv to intervene in this thread.

The most galling thing is we have let the supercilious cvut off the hook and potentially handed them £40m …. It’s sickening

Just hope Phil takes him to the cleaners and humiliates him next season …. Oh and at least wins the Scottish cup to give is something to celebrate this month

I’m not surprised. He knows how the game is likely to go, as do most of us.

He’s a weirdo but roles reversed, I’d love our manager to be treating them with the same disdain.

We need to win tomorrow. Let’s not take our eye off the ball.

There is no logic which sees us winning there next week. However thankfully logic isn’t always followed and we have a punchers chance.

We need big Marv to intervene in this thread.
Did you miss our 2nd half performance against them at Ibrox.

He's put out his cocky statement but if we win tomorrow then the whole week will be "refs give everything to Rangers", "Celtc get nothing from officials".

There's only so many times we can keep telling ourselves "when manager X gets his own players in it'll be different".

Clement is firefighting constantly but if he doesn't lay a glove on Celtic this season all it does is increase the pressure going into next season.

Gerrard beat Rodgers with Halliday at LB, a midfield of Arfield, Jack and Ross McCrorie and Daniel Candeias running up and down the right wing in a straight line repeatedly. And they were a far better team than now.
The galling bloody thing is, Clement didn't even have to beat them if we had taken care of the jobber dross, a point on Saturday would have seen us take a massive step forward.

If he loses on Saturday and at Hampden then he's under massive pressure.

No matter what happens till the end of the season he’s a smarmy creepy bastard well suited for the Peados.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back