RSC allocations for celtic game

Last time RSCs got a decent allocation but that was after they decided late that they weren’t taking any.
This time I’d imagine they will get syphoned off to off site hospitality and RSCs will go back to 1 ticket.
Our rsc only got 1 for the old firm back in september

They didn’t say that at the time, here’s what they said.

A statement on Rangers' official club website read: 'Our supporters will always come first and as many of them as practically possible must be accommodated.

'That is why the Club has decided on an overall increase in the total number of season tickets available to our supporters to what will be a historical record.

'A further announcement on the final new ticket allocation will shortly be made available on the club's website.

'An unfortunate consequence of putting our supporters first is that this increased demand negatively impacts on the number of tickets which will be allocated to visiting teams.

'This means all visiting fans will now be situated in the corner between the Broomloan and Sandy Jardine Stands.

'We believe that this is the best possible outcome after considering the unprecedented levels of support from Rangers fans.'
These deals have were signed after their allocation was reduced. This was before James Bisgrove joined Rangers.

I’m not surprised that it quite surprises you.

We have 42 paid up members with 16 season ticket holders. We work hard under difficult financial constraints to provide buses and tickets, so many non season ticket club members can get to Ibrox as often as possible.
As well as providing for non member season ticket holders to get transport too.

We have 5/6 members between 16-21 who have hardly missed a game since Covid who are all myGers members but can’t get a season ticket and who rely on us to scramble tickets from all available avenues.
That sounds like a full-time job

I have not been involved, hands-on, with an RSC since my very early
twenties. even then it was difficult to fill a bus for most away games
It’s horrendous the now, I remember the days we’d fill ours easily with our own members. Now we’re sharing with around another 4/5 clubs to fill a bus but I’d imagine that’s not just us and most RSCs given allocation cuts etc

It’s horrendous the now, I remember the days we’d fill ours easily with our own members. Now we’re sharing with around another 4/5 clubs to fill a bus but I’d imagine that’s not just us and most RSCs given allocation cuts etc
I remember going to a Testimonial game at Goodison and we had to share two other buses, today if you had tickets most RSCs could fill two buses

We are the same 5 buses on 1 trying to kill us off

Would our ST in The Broomloan not need to be notified by now?
Definitely, but it won’t be the 1st time we get messed about.
800 in the corner makes more sense for now, if they are taking an allocation.

The concern is, why is it taking so long to confirm what is happening.
Obviously negotiations have been happening between the 2 clubs, which you probably are aware off.

Definitely, but it won’t be the 1st time we get messed about.
800 in the corner makes more sense for now, if they are taking an allocation.

The concern is, why is it taking so long to confirm what is happening.
Obviously negotiations have been happening between the 2 clubs, which you probably are aware off.
I have no idea what is happening, to be honest, I have no interest.
I am not the person to ask as my view of them is flawed

Wouldn't surprise me if they took it and never offered out tickets to fans and left area empty
They would still have to pay the best part of £50k to Rangers for taking the 800 tickets - the uproar from the unwashed would make the sharks look like minnows if they deliberately didn’t ballot them and left 800 empty spaces that should have been filled by their own supporters

If they do get an allocation, I wonder what has changed? They cited safety previously but now it seems to be more a case that we are in danger of winning the league.

My guess is, that mob are using this time to try and strike a deal for bigger allocations from next season onwards, and have no intention of taking an allocation for next weekends game, as it will make them look daft for not taking it earlier in the season.

Why don’t the club just sort the RSC allocation then sell the corner to Mygers members if the rats turn down the tickets?

Why don’t the club just sort the RSC allocation then sell the corner to Mygers members if the rats turn down the tickets?
Supporters clubs allocations will be the corner. If they take an allocation which is looking likely rsc’s won’t get much if anything

My guess is, that mob are using this time to try and strike a deal for bigger allocations from next season onwards, and have no intention of taking an allocation for next weekends game, as it will make them look daft for not taking it earlier in the season.
Rumours going round that it’s 2500 nevt season and 700 for both games this season.

Could be why on hold up with RSCs allocations ?

If they are agreeing to the corner for this game then that's what it should stay at.

Their reasons for not accepting it before are proven to be lies, showing no safety concern for them to be given a bigger allocation.

Will also be another headache for the club to find available seats to move people from BF4/5 and BR4/5 as well as the moves for the disabled section and the singing section.

It won't be so easy to move ST holders for a game against them as it is for a European game. Not everyone takes their seat for a European game making more seats available, whereas the seat is sold with the ST for the game against them meaning less seat availability to move people too. Also a lot of the ST holders are in the family stand where 2 or more seats together have to be located to move people too.

Also Broomloan ST holders shouldn't be moved to restricted view seats to allow their fans to sit in seats with a much better view. That's terrible treatment of ST holders. It's bad enough moving youngsters (yeah the ones that people bleet on about never getting the chance to experience a game at their hovel) to give their seat to scum without moving them to restricted view seating.

Latest posts

Back