RSC allocations for celtic game

We should be pushing for an equal % and no restricted view or tell them to do one
Regarding the restricted view at their shit tip is something that needs sorting out.
If they get the corner at Ibrox we should get as many as required big flags flying from the last line of seats in the Broomloan and Govan front to fk up their view of the game. Also it would save us seeing the filthy scum.

Regarding the restricted view at their shit tip is something that needs sorting out.
If they get the corner at Ibrox we should get as many as required big flags flying from the last line of seats in the Broomloan and Govan front to fk up their view of the game. Also it would save us seeing the filthy scum.
Good shout

The folk moaning about restricted view are definitely the ones that watch it in the house anyway, bring back the away allocations.
Celtic sell many tickets in their away end with “restricted view” printed on them
The last one I had was the metal safety barrier on the top tier obstructed the view of the pitch if sitting ( not an issue as we all stand)
On another occasion I had a “seat” directly behind the pillar- they installed a television on the pillar showing the game- the seats were not actually there, the seat backs with numbers on them were.
Everyone made their way to the stairs to actually see the game

How could I see this from the comfort of the house - try looking on google for images of these restricted views from your house as you have clearly not experienced them in person :cool:

Celtic sell many tickets in their away end with “restricted view” printed on them
The last one I had was the metal safety barrier on the top tier obstructed the view of the pitch if sitting ( not an issue as we all stand)
On another occasion I had a “seat” directly behind the pillar- they installed a television on the pillar showing the game- the seats were not actually there, the seat backs with numbers on them were.

How could I see this from the comfort of the house - try looking on google for images of these restricted views from your house as you have clearly not experienced them in person :cool:
Stand where you want it’s not that deep

Cheers for letting me know, but I know what restricted view is.

Watch it in the house if it bothers you that much surely? Mind turn the Tele down incase you hear any songs that upset you too.

Stand where you want it’s not that deep
We do but that’s not the point

The point is some are willing to take any shite they throw our way - this includes paying top dollar for a ticket where the views are restricted- perhaps we should never highlight their disgraceful facilities and treatment of Rangers supporters as long as we get tickets to the piggery

Do you enjoy being kettled in by police and frogmarched to their hovel a full 2 hours before kickoff - Celtic sanctioned this because their stadium is unsafe to provide adequate security and safety measures to enter and leave their hovel safely after their own cause crushing in the walkway behind the Lisbon stand

If they do take up the 700 I can see the rscs getting very little and some possibly none as a sale has already taken place so can’t see there being extra

Cheers for letting me know, but I know what restricted view is.

Watch it in the house if it bothers you that much surely? Mind turn the Tele down incase you hear any songs that upset you too.
Hardly it’ll be me you hear singing them if I get a ticket - I’m just saying that some are only focused on tickets and will take all the shite that goes with it - self interest above everything else seems to trump all - we should be in a position to ask that our supporters are catered for without unwarranted conditional restrictions placed on us just because we are Rangers supporters- while every other supporter in the country gets no such treatment at their hovel

We do but that’s not the point

The point is some are willing to take any shite they throw our way - this includes paying top dollar for a ticket where the views are restricted- perhaps we should never highlight their disgraceful facilities and treatment of Rangers supporters as long as we get tickets to the piggery

Do you enjoy being kettled in by police and frogmarched to their hovel a full 2 hours before kickoff - Celtic sanctioned this because their stadium is unsafe to provide adequate security and safety measures to enter and leave their hovel safely after their own cause crushing in the walkway behind the Lisbon stand
15000+ members don’t seem bothered about these arrangements when they apply for tickets for Celtic away

15000+ members don’t seem bothered about these arrangements when they apply for tickets for Celtic away
As I said before we have a window of opportunity to ensure our supporters are better catered for
Perhaps some are programmed to accept second best when it comes to Celtic and their treatment of Rangers supporters
Applying for tickets is not a problem- the facilities and treatment of our fans are

As I said before we have a window of opportunity to ensure our supporters are better catered for
Perhaps some are programmed to accept second best when it comes to Celtic and their treatment of Rangers supporters
Applying for tickets is not a problem- the facilities and treatment of our fans are
Your point makes no sense when you consider members will be well versed on what their stadium is like and the pre-match arrangements are well documented

Wanting to go and watch the team isn’t being programmed into accepting second best. Not even sure what that’s meant to mean. Their fans need to be in Ibrox early too so how are we treated differently

Your point makes no sense when you consider members will be well versed on what their stadium is like and the pre-match arrangements are well documented

Wanting to go and watch the team isn’t being programmed into accepting second best. Not even sure what that’s meant to mean. Their fans need to be in Ibrox early too so how are we treated differently
What would you prefer
1. The corner we already get at the piggery
2. A section or 2 to the right of the goals

The way their stadium is set up number 2 is possible given the fact they have big security barriers and doors underneath the concourse and outside the turnstiles

Ibrox - We have barriers up before and after the games at Ibrox - our supporters need to negotiate access around the stadium with these Barriers still in place - we cannot access the road going down past ticket office that Celtic supporters use

Piggery - They remove the barriers 2 hours before kickoff at the piggery to allow their own all round access to their stadium - this includes the road leading up to the turnstiles that Rangers supporters use

As I’ve already stated tickets for the piggery is not the issue- the area where tickets are for could be improved

Last edited:
They were offered tickets for the previous game at Ibrox but refused these on "safety grounds", which we know is a lot of sh1te.

Why would they accept any this time around if that's their argument?!

They were offered tickets for the previous game at Ibrox but refused these on "safety grounds", which we know is a lot of sh1te.

Why would they accept any this time around if that's their argument?!
If they take tickets this time- a statement should be forthcoming saying that any previous safety concerns that Celtic had are now not relevant due to Celtic supporters group pressure to see the Rangers

What would you prefer
1. The corner we already get at the piggery
2. A section or 2 to the right of the goals

The way their stadium is set up number 2 is possible given the fact they have big security barriers and doors underneath the concourse and outside the turnstiles

Ibrox - We have barriers up before and after the games at Ibrox - our supporters need to negotiate access around the stadium with these Barriers still in place - we cannot access the road going down past ticket office that Celtic supporters use

Piggery - They remove the barriers 2 hours before kickoff at the piggery to allow their own all round access to their stadium - this includes the road leading up to the turnstiles that Rangers supporters use

As I’ve already stated tickets for the piggery is not the issue- the area where tickets are for could be improved
I’ve been able to walk around the Ibrox footprint for games against Celtic well before kick off. They’re put up and left up but they get opened once all Celtic fans are inside. They’re instructed to be at the away car park 2 hours before kick off same way we’re told to be at the emirates 2 hours before games there

My guess is, that mob are using this time to try and strike a deal for bigger allocations from next season onwards, and have no intention of taking an allocation for next weekends game, as it will make them look daft for not taking it earlier in the season.
Correct, this is exactly what they are up to.

Was in ticket office at 15:30 and asked the situation. Waiting on Terror FC making their minds up wither to take the allocation or not !

Was in ticket office at 15:30 and asked the situation. Waiting on Terror FC making their minds up wither to take the allocation or not !
Yeah, I was told the same when in ticket office this afternoon. We should be telling them they are not getting any tickets now, it’s too late, they had their chance, we need to get these tickets out to our supporters clubs in the next couple of days.

So far we have had they are taking tickets, they ain't taking tickets and now they don't know if they wiĺl take tickets

Pathetic from the club. Four working days left until the game and RSC's are none the wiser.
The club cannot do anything until they hear from the mutants
We are in same scenario as Euro allocation returns they only become available 2-3 days before the game

We should hear by tomorrow unless they decide to ignore the rules again.

10.8 Payment for tickets sold by a Visiting Club or club together with the details of tickets sold, and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the Home Club within ten days of the date of the Match taking place. Any Club or club failing to pay, detail or return as before provided, or any Club or club failing at once to report non-payments of receipts due to it, shall be dealt with as the Board may think fit.

We shouldn't be leaving it this late to let them decide. They're arsing us about, probably deliberately.
Exactly, if you all remember the last game at the Piggery, we didn’t get this option of deciding if we were taking tickets or not, they decided (against league rules) that we weren’t getting any. We should be telling them tonight to go and feck themselves and get these tickets out to our fans over the weekend.

Pathetic from the club. Four working days left until the game and RSC's are none the wiser.
There sounds as if there are games going on with that mob again. We revert tickets to RSCs and big bad Rangers killing “The Derby” from the usual mutants.

Would it not be a good idea, instead of buying 6 tickets for every home League game
( 6 x £30 x 19 games =£3420 per season ) buy 6 or seven ST's, that way you are guaranteed tickets for the big games.
Your RSC could pay them in installments
Would it not also help with your allocation for away tickets?
Yes in theory but how are you getting x6 STs if every member starts on MyGers with 0 points.

Do the RSCs get retrospective points for purchase history in your scenario? Given RSCs have bought match to match tickets for years?

If so, they’ll have high points in the hypothetical scenario :D
The person buying on behalf of the RSC does not get any points on his MyGers account. RSCs don't get points either.

Back