Official Scottish Cup Quarter-Final Draw - Rangers v Raith Rovers

I’ll take Darvel in the semis please!

I just hope Yesterday’s debacle against Plastic Whistle is enough to put a rocket up the ass of whoever plays against Raith.

The Dhims will be beeling about that draw.
Those nice people at Viaplay really want to make sure the holders don’t go out too early!!!

I take it the Sunday slot that Viaplay have is 4pm and can't be earlier?
No one knows is actually a timeslot or preferred one

We were at Dundee for a Sunday 4pm last season when it called Premier Sports

Can it be earlier yes as the Edinburgh Derby was 2pm on the Sunday

After yesterday’s nerve shattering, weird game.. I think we deserved that draw tbh.

Hearts away for them is tough in the cup. But I still think they will progress.

This season has a “six-game Old Firm derbies” feel about it.

Couldn’t really have picked a better one unless you wanted the mentally challengeds at home head on

If we didn’t get them they’ve got the hardest tie possible

I’d have preferred a home tie versus the mentally challengeds.

Prob need to beat them at some point if we want to lift the cup. Over coming them at Ibrox would’ve been easier, and more enjoyable than doing them over at Hampden.

Admittedly though, this current draw is a welcome alternative :))

Interesting run this season
Given byes into the 4th round
Good and narrow win against St. Johnstone, 5th round a narrow win against Partick, 6th round at home to Raith Rovers. This is the stuff of dreams for Beale.
Who is likely to be in the semis, I’d say
1. Rangers
2. Kilmarnock
3. Falkirk
4. Hearts
I’m predicting a Rangers Hearts final pretty an exact repeat of last season with us winning after extra time in the final.

Can tell you now that our game is 100% the Sunday. It can only be the Sunday
Genuine question. What makes you say that? The crash barriers will likely not be on Sunday because of the Rugby, but it is not impossible that they don’t play when their “brothers” are in town. Also either of us could be Fri or Mon? Fri would be nice although the Hibs away game puts that one to bed. Ok, You’ve convinced me. Sunday it is. :cool:

What time is KO gona be Galileo?

Genuine question. What makes you say that? The crash barriers will likely not be on Sunday because of the Rugby, but it is not impossible that they don’t play when their “brothers” are in town. Also either of us could be Fri or Mon? Fri would be nice although the Hibs away game puts that one to bed. Ok, You’ve convinced me. Sunday it is. :cool:

What time is KO gona be Galileo?
Edit after reading properly

Fantastic draw .. Tim’s will be spewing B-D
But people on here said the filthy tramps always get an easy home draw.
Will this convince them that it’s literally the luck of the draw, and stop with the timothy conspiracy sh!te…

Back