Official Scottish Cup Quarter-Final Draw - Rangers v Raith Rovers

I’ll take Darvel in the semis please!

I just hope Yesterday’s debacle against Plastic Whistle is enough to put a rocket up the ass of whoever plays against Raith.

The Dhims will be beeling about that draw.
Those nice people at Viaplay really want to make sure the holders don’t go out too early!!!

You'll have a fuukin hard job after last night's result.

Can tell you now that our game is 100% the Sunday. It can only be the Sunday
Pardon my ignorance here mate but why is it certain to be the Sunday? I get the beggars have to be Saturday as the rugby is on just across the road at the same time. But that’s in Edinburgh, couldn’t we play in Glasgow the same day?

It doesn’t bother me either day to be fair. Just wondered if there was any other reason

Pardon my ignorance here mate but why is it certain to be the Sunday? I get the beggars have to be Saturday as the rugby is on just across the road at the same time. But that’s in Edinburgh, couldn’t we play in Glasgow the same day?

It doesn’t bother me either day to be fair. Just wondered if there was any other reason
Viaplay will pick both games for television and are unlikely to place them both on the Saturday.

Any ideas when they will actually confirm the date for this? Trying to plan travel arrangements etc.

Mibbees he likes going to church on Sundays and follows the strict ruling of doing nothing on the sabbath.

Back