Scottish Cup Semi Final Score Predictions

Score will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone saying is is just loyalty/hope! Hearts will fancy it and come right at us. I think we’ll do it in extra time as I’m going with hope also.

My Heart will never 'vote' for a Hearts victory.

I will always believe that we will beat them.

The same as I will never concede a league until it is mathematically impossible.

I do, however, believe that we will beat Hearts, possibly because I think they are also spooked up bottle jobs when it comes to playing us in Glasgow.

Wibble.

The amount of surrender monkeys on here is pathetic. Get a grip.
It's not in here it's the team.

The question is what do you think will happen not what do you want to happen.

Should we just all say we'll win 5-0?

Would that make us really brave?

Last edited:
Someone posted that Hearts are 9/1 on Sunday.

I'd never bet it but it's a cracking price for your average punter.
Not for me also but I know a few gambling Bears that will happily stick a bullseye on that as a comfort blanket.

The amount of surrender monkeys on here is pathetic. Get a grip.

It’s the players and manager that are completely surrendering the season and need to get a grip, not the supporters.

A few fans on a messageboard using their common sense and suggesting we may lose to the 3rd best team in the country doesn’t make them surrender monkeys.

We’ve all just watched us serve up 200 minutes of absolute shite against league cannon fodder in which we only managed an OG and a penalty, so anyone expecting a defeat to Hearts is probably just applying realism at this stage.

If / when we lose on Sunday and some folk predict us to drop points at St Mirren, we’ll still be reading this “surrender monkey” / “fûck being in the trenches with you lot” patter on here.

Last edited:
I’ve not voted but if i was a neutral or mentally challenged I’d be betting on Hearts to progress.

Our team is done.

Can’t say I am confident at all, but after listening to that arsehole Naismith I hope we turn them over 5 or 6-0!

Hearts will never ever have a better chance of beating us in a meaningful game.

We have to score first and gain confidence from that.

It could go to pens.

If we don't win I can't see us winning another game this season,if they can't get up for this there are serious problems in the background.

It's not in here it's the team.

The question is m what do you think will happen not what do you want to happen.

Should we just all say we'll win 5-0?

Would that make us really brave?

Why bother watching if you think we'll just roll over and capitulate then?

A massive game and a chance to move a step closer to another trophy. The players will know what's at stake and will be up for it...wait that was the last 2 games.

Still going Rangers 2-1 baaed on nothing but guesswork and false hope

Folk will sit on here and bash their fat fingers against their keyboard telling you the players and spineless cowards, then come into this thread and say Hearts are going to beat us.

Sure hope none of you rotters will be in the stand with me and the rest of the actual supporters.

Strong possibility two records fall in 8 days, Rangers had never lost to Ross County before last Sunday and Rangers have never lost to Hearts at Hampden.

I have lost all faith in our team. We are going to be pretty fragile tomorrow and if Hearts go for it from the first whistle and get that opening goal I'm not sure this lost have it within them to recover so it is imperative we don't concede early and that we score first.

Obviously I want us to win so badly but.......
My God lose this one and an end to the season that held so much promise before OF kick off 12 days ago will have imploded big time Doesn't bear thinking about.

In my 'Glass half full mode' am going to prophesy this match will be the one where we finally turn the last few weeks of s**t round.

3 - 1

Of course I am, your opinion might differ from mine but I can’t see us beating hearts, I hope I’m wrong.

I'm as pissed off as anyone at what has transpired recently.

I'm pissed off at myself also for believing a bunch of perrenial losers had maybe turned the corner under PC.

But c'mon. You could have said, I fear the worst given our recent displays (as you have said here) but to say we'll geat beat by two or three goals is for me a bit drastic.

And what? Shit happens. Slumps are there to fight our way out of.

Big Hampden game, the Famous rocking up to dispatch another one of Scottish football's also rans.

Rangers will beat them by a couple with a little swagger returning.
Issue is though, time and time again we've seen with this group when they go into a slump, it turns into free fall.

We are all just going off what we've seen previously, they've given us nothing to suggest otherwise except blind faith.

Issue is though, time and time again we've seen with this group when they go into a slump, it turns into free fall.

We are all just going off what we've seen previously, they've given us nothing to suggest otherwise except blind faith.

Form is temporary though, right?

Change of venue and tournament to get us back on track against a team whose manager is quick to point out our deficiencies all the while failing to tell us it's been years since his team beat us, anywhere, home away or Hampden.

They barely score also.

In short, there is fcuk all to fear here, no matter how off form we are.

Form is temporary though, right?

Change of venue and tournament to get us back on track against a team whose manager is quick to point out our deficiencies all the while failing to tell us it's been years since his team beat us, anywhere, home away or Hampden.

They barely score also.

In short, there is fcuk all to fear here, no matter how off form we are.
I fear ourselves not Hearts.

County barely score either but managed 3 going on 5 or 6 last week.

I fear ourselves not Hearts.

County barely score either but managed 3 going on 5 or 6 last week.

You must foresee our slump continuing if fearing for us.

Fear clouds judgement and doesn't allow for the ability to think straight.

We are beating big mooth and his shite team by a minimum 2.

Back