Scum return 1k of their allocated 2.5k tickets for AIK away

Jersey-Skirt-A.jpg

School skirts £2.79 at Aldi so it can't be the school uniforms excuse again!

Bit harsh laughing at them, jobseekers allowance isn't much at all.

You not need to be looking for work to qualify, though?

Stay at home jakey isn't a recognised occupation these days, is it?

1.5k away fans to a qualifier in Sweden is decent imo, we wouldn't take much more than that.

We only took 1k to Warsaw and even last season in the groups we took just under 2k to our first group stage game in Spain?

Our following is still the biggest and the best but I don't see how they can be slagged for taking 1.5k, if it was 150 then yes they should be ripped to shreds.

How many did we take to Poland? Hate to say it but the area didn’t look in any way full. I don’t know the answer btw but 1,500 doesn’t sound bad numbers to me.

Of course it's not a bad number, it's just not staunch to admit that.

If we were playing in Sweden and took 1.5k we'd be patting ourselves on the back.

Can't mind the exact figure , don't Glasgow Hibs have about 10 million fans in the solar system . Surely there must be at least a couple of thousand in Scandinavia . :rolleyes:

1.5k away fans to a qualifier in Sweden is decent imo, we wouldn't take much more than that.

We only took 1k to Warsaw and even last season in the groups we took just under 2k to our first group stage game in Spain?

Our following is still the biggest and the best but I don't see how they can be slagged for taking 1.5k, if it was 150 then yes they should be ripped to shreds.
How many tickets where we offered in these games?

How many did we take to Poland? Hate to say it but the area didn’t look in any way full. I don’t know the answer btw but 1,500 doesn’t sound bad numbers to me.
We sold all the tickets we were allocated for Poland and Denmark

1000 in Warsaw? There was double that there, we sold out our allocation and i travelled with a squad of bears that were sitting in the home end

Their perpetual high expected fan numbers always perplexes me. When you see their usual 59k attendances that are littered with massive gaps, it’s often popped into my head that buying loads of season tickets with dirty money to then legitimise the money to then be taken back out from a director would be a fantastic laundering scheme. Not that I’m suggesting that would happen for a second as Celtic’s owner is a man of the highest moral standing.

what-you-can-learn-about-money-laundering-from-Ozarks-570x172_c.png

:))

Shiting themselves after seeing the gang of maddies the Swedes brought over last week to duff them up. Still here's hoping they get a spanking on and off the pitch.

Some context is required. Taking 1500 to Poland is outstanding if you only get offered 1500 tickets. Taking 1500 if you get offered 2500 tickets less so. I'd like to think we'd have taken more if offered. I have no idea how many tickets we received though.

1000 in Warsaw? There was double that there, we sold out our allocation and i travelled with a squad of bears that were sitting in the home end

I'm only going off the figures that were spouted on here and various other platforms. When I was in the away end in Warsaw there was plenty space around me, not doubting it was 'sold out' though...

Point still stands, taking 1.5k to Stockholm is a good number in my books.

Their perpetual high expected fan numbers always perplexes me. When you see their usual 59k attendances that are littered with massive gaps, it’s often popped into my head that buying loads of season tickets with dirty money to then legitimise the money to then be taken back out from a director would be a fantastic laundering scheme. Not that I’m suggesting that would happen for a second as Celtic’s owner is a man of the highest moral standing.
Surely legitimate businessmen are legitimate ...until they get caught.
Somebody might think.

I'm only going off the figures that were spouted on here and various other platforms. When I was in the away end in Warsaw there was plenty space around me, not doubting it was 'sold out' though...

Point still stands, taking 1.5k to Stockholm is a good number in my books.

Would imagine at least half of that 1500 are Stockholm residents, massive Irish poet population here.

We went via Stockholm last week to Warsaw and there were 3 of them on our flight. Denied that they booked the wrong week and tried to say they were on a stag do

We have undoubtedly got the better support, no questions. I just didn’t think 1,500 sounded too bad. They only took 300 or so to legia the last time they played so by those standards they are travelling in vast numbers :D

140-ish actually.

We took about 1700 if I'm right.

And you know that how ? Any chance of Saturday's lottery numbers.....

4229314, member: 408"]To be fair we

wouldn't have took 2.5k to Sweden, 1.5K is a decent number.

And you th[/QUOTE]

Cos I know we wouldn't have sold 2.5k for Sweden, no chance.

Aye I've got the numbers but I fancy winning it myself

It's no like they have to take a day aff work ffs

Maybe Giros are paid fortnightly?

Was it the club who returned them due to fears their fans might sing/do something that they could get done for or are they not as faithful as they claim to be?

Back