Season ticket renewal 10 month payment option

I’m wondering if it’s taking longer because it’s 2 st on the agreement as I’m waiting for mine and my sons to. Possibly doing them at different times than single ones

I'm just renewing the one so not sure if it's that. I'm going to the ticket office tomorrow to find out what's going on.

Not long back from the ticket office.

The member of staff I spoke with verified our tickets have been renewed…apparently it’s just a case of waiting until Premium Credit get in touch.

Still heard nothing about this. I just want to buy my ticket FFS.

More than happy to pay with a different method but just left it on the 10 monthly option thinking the continuity would make it easier.

My brother done his last week and heard about 4 days later from premium credit I’m still waiting from the 19th April for mine and my boys

My brother done his last week and heard about 4 days later from premium credit I’m still waiting from the 19th April for mine and my boys

It's only taken a few days for me in the past as well so it definitely seems something is up. Been meaning to go to the ticket office to ask but haven't had time and the email help hasn't really been reassuring. Will probably go over to the TO this Thursday.

Still haven't heard anything from premium credit despite rangers getting back to me to tell me they'd be in contact.

Not heard anything and also logged into my account online but only showing previous seasons, think it might just be so many applications at the moment

Not heard anything and also logged into my account online but only showing previous seasons, think it might just be so many applications at the moment

I sent a message last week to contact@rangers.co.uk
and got the following response the next day.

Thank you for your email.
I can confirm that the season ticket has been renewed for season 24/25, The third party finance are still going through requests and will be in contact in due course
Kind Regards,

This is what I sent to this email address last week.

contact@rangers.co.uk

SUBJECT Season Ticket Renewal
RANGERS NUMBER:*******
NAME:******* *****
Copland Rear
Area: **/ Row: **/ Seat: **

Good Morning,
I renewed my season ticket online on 13/04/2024, selecting the 10 payment option.
I did receive an email confirmation from Rangers FC but as yet I have not had any form of correspondence from the credit company, regarding payment or terms etc.
Can you please advise what action I need to take to ensure my ticket is secured for next season?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Nowt for me either. Emailed again yesterday but nothing yet and I've still not been able to go to the ticket office where I'd no doubt be told just to wait anyway.

I have emailed Rangers and they have confirmed season ticket renewal has been confirmed but I still haven’t had anything from the finance mob and getting a bit close to the usual direct debit schedule for the 10 month plan.

I emailed Rangers and was told ticket is renewed and if there was any problem with finance company they would offer me the chance to use an alternative payment

I took premium credit to financial ombudsman a few years ago and won my case. I’m wondering if this might be connected but I have used them since. I’ve never waited this long before

Back