Season ticket renewal 10 month payment option

I’m wondering if it’s taking longer because it’s 2 st on the agreement as I’m waiting for mine and my sons to. Possibly doing them at different times than single ones

I'm just renewing the one so not sure if it's that. I'm going to the ticket office tomorrow to find out what's going on.

Not long back from the ticket office.

The member of staff I spoke with verified our tickets have been renewed…apparently it’s just a case of waiting until Premium Credit get in touch.

Still heard nothing about this. I just want to buy my ticket FFS.

More than happy to pay with a different method but just left it on the 10 monthly option thinking the continuity would make it easier.

My brother done his last week and heard about 4 days later from premium credit I’m still waiting from the 19th April for mine and my boys

My brother done his last week and heard about 4 days later from premium credit I’m still waiting from the 19th April for mine and my boys

It's only taken a few days for me in the past as well so it definitely seems something is up. Been meaning to go to the ticket office to ask but haven't had time and the email help hasn't really been reassuring. Will probably go over to the TO this Thursday.

Still haven't heard anything from premium credit despite rangers getting back to me to tell me they'd be in contact.

Not heard anything and also logged into my account online but only showing previous seasons, think it might just be so many applications at the moment

Not heard anything and also logged into my account online but only showing previous seasons, think it might just be so many applications at the moment

I sent a message last week to contact@rangers.co.uk
and got the following response the next day.

Thank you for your email.
I can confirm that the season ticket has been renewed for season 24/25, The third party finance are still going through requests and will be in contact in due course
Kind Regards,

This is what I sent to this email address last week.

contact@rangers.co.uk

SUBJECT Season Ticket Renewal
RANGERS NUMBER:*******
NAME:******* *****
Copland Rear
Area: **/ Row: **/ Seat: **

Good Morning,
I renewed my season ticket online on 13/04/2024, selecting the 10 payment option.
I did receive an email confirmation from Rangers FC but as yet I have not had any form of correspondence from the credit company, regarding payment or terms etc.
Can you please advise what action I need to take to ensure my ticket is secured for next season?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Nowt for me either. Emailed again yesterday but nothing yet and I've still not been able to go to the ticket office where I'd no doubt be told just to wait anyway.

I have emailed Rangers and they have confirmed season ticket renewal has been confirmed but I still haven’t had anything from the finance mob and getting a bit close to the usual direct debit schedule for the 10 month plan.

I emailed Rangers and was told ticket is renewed and if there was any problem with finance company they would offer me the chance to use an alternative payment

I took premium credit to financial ombudsman a few years ago and won my case. I’m wondering if this might be connected but I have used them since. I’ve never waited this long before

Still nothing for me and I applied on 13/04/2025. My Premium Credit account says I have a new agreement, to be signed for this season but when I hit the sign button it states it's already been signed.

I know for a fact I never signed it until today. There is also no account for next season showing, above my previous Premium Accounts.

My golf club also use this service and previously I've received an email to sign my agreements, for both my season ticket and golf club membership.

I've received no email from Premium Credit for next season and as per my previous post #67 on this thread, Rangers informed me that my ticket was secured.

Going to call Premium Credit today and will update thread when I get more info.

Just spoke to Premium Credit. They have sent me 5 electronic letters on my Premium Credit account dated 08/05/2024 with exactly the same ref no as last year. These include the link to sign the credit agreement.
The link when pressed, states that I have already signed my agreement but in effect its last seasons agreement!!!!

They are looking into this and will get back to me.
If you already have a Premium Credit account, I think its worth logging in to see if the same problem exists on your own account.

When you log in the second tab next to the home tab resembles an envelope and this is where the electronic letters are stored. I mentioned to the guy, that a few fellow Bears were having similar issues. If anyone has this problem or had it resolved it would be worth updating this thread.

As I mentioned previously, I normally receive an email from Premium Credit advising that I need to log in and sign my agreement and this hasn't happened for my new application.

I will update again when I hear back from Premium Credit.

I went to ticket office before the Dundee game and asked, the lady told me I was renewed and scheduled to start payments in June.

I said I was worried as I hadn’t had a credit agreement to sign but she mentioned that by renewing with rangers essentially meant that was taking over the previous credit agreement therefore no need for another?

Only time will tell I assume to see if the payment comes out in June?

Just spoke to Premium Credit. They have sent me 5 electronic letters on my Premium Credit account dated 08/05/2024 with exactly the same ref no as last year. These include the link to sign the credit agreement.
The link when pressed, states that I have already signed my agreement but in effect its last seasons agreement!!!!

If you already have a Premium Credit account, I think its worth logging in to see if the same problem exists on your own account.

When you log in the second tab next to the home tab resembles an envelope and this is where the electronic letters are stored. I mentioned to the guy, that a few fellow Bears were having similar issues. If anyone has this problem or had it resolved it would be worth updating this thread.

As I mentioned previously, I normally receive an email from Premium Credit advising that I need to log in and sign my agreement and this hasn't happened for my new application.

That’s more or less what the woman in the ticket office said. Here’s hoping!

Yeah mines is the same. Just previous seasons on there and nothing for this season....becoming a joke now, might just have to contact rangers and change payment plans

Nope still nothing at all for me. It's showing as renewed on renew.rangers.co.uk but haven't heard anything from Premium. I've logged into the Premium site to see if it's appeared but nothing there either.
I’m the same. Fully expecting the “ah, nothing to worry about” reaction from Rangers to be a lot of nonsense and this to cause issues now.

Keep us posted please mate if he responds with anything concrete, beginning to worry but Rangers have reassured it’s renewed so it’s up to the credit company to fulfil there agreement

Also sent this to Rangers today on contact@rangers.co.uk

Good Afternoon,
I am still no further forward with this as no working credit agreement link has been sent to me as of today.
I penned an email to yourselves on the 5th of May on the lack of contact from the credit company (see previous email below) and you responded, that I had renewed successfully and that I would receive my credit agreement in due course.

No agreement came through but an email from Premium Credit with a link sent to me didn't work, as there wasn't a contract/reference/account number to enter into their proforma electronic registration page.

I called them today after checking my existing Premium Credit account and there are seven electronic letters in my account all dated 07/05/2024 which have the same link that I already tried. It also has the same contract/reference/account number from this current season and doesn't work. However the date is current and looks to be in relation to the forthcoming season.

The gentleman I spoke to couldn't answer why this was the case; why the link wasn't working or whether it would be resolved by them or Rangers. He mentioned that he saw no Rangers/Premium Credit reference number current for me and said he would contact another department who would be in touch. As yet I have heard nothing more from them.

This is getting really concerning now as I am a member of a Rangers Forum and over a dozen of our fans on that alone have the same or very similar issues. I also checked other Rangers Forums today and fans there are having the similar problems.

Also sent the Rangers SLO a message today to attempt to escalate this, as the uncertainty around this matter deserves a much greater level of communication to customers.

Please get in touch at your earliest opportunity.
Thanks,

I renewed my tickets with this option this year and there was no new agreement to sign. This year it was different and on my premium credit account, the last season entry changed to renewed. So if it's showing as renewed then hopefully all has been done for you.

I did get an email, but this just confirmed that it was renewed and no mention of an agreement to sign. Hope that helps a little.

Strange people talking about premium credit. That was who the club used for the last few years but when I renewed at start of may the finance company was V12?

Strange people talking about premium credit. That was who the club used for the last few years but when I renewed at start of may the finance company was V12?

Thanks for mentioning that Jorday.
Hope you don't mind me asking but was that for the 4 or 10 payment option?

In my correspondence with Rangers and Premium Credit regarding the 10 payment option, at no time did either state that V12 was now the credit provider.

Just checked my email account etc and thought I has missed correspondence from V12. I have V12 credit already for a gift I bought my wife but there is absolutely nothing regarding my season ticket application in my V12 account.

Think I will need to take a trip to the ticket office tomorrow if its open, as this is all getting a bit confusing.

I logged in to premium credit there. I have a live agreement that started on the 5th May, it's the same reference number and policy number as last seasons and they took cash last month

Back