Season Tickets 24/25 and Mygers discussion - no updates

I've no chance then, no matter how hard I try. Age is not on my side, nor is the waiting list. If I rely on tickets from outside the ticket office, I am further off the radar and can't get the necessary points.
But how do ticket sales work? When it shows you some are available, you still can't buy them.
Ps how we fixed for Sunday
You need to buy tickets online using your MyGers account in order to get points. Simply check your MyGers emails for the sales date then be online at 10am on the date given, plenty of tickets released in them first batches.

You need to buy tickets online using your MyGers account in order to get points. Simply check your MyGers emails for the sales date then be online at 10am on the date given, plenty of tickets released in them first batches.
Hundreds usually get realeased on the notified date bar the old firm game as folk inside the club clearly have other plans given there’s around an extra 1000 with there being no away fans or segregation.

Non ST mygers holders are getting the piss taken right out them.

Is anyone aware of any restrictions on purchasing tickets for infants on MyGers? On two occasions now (Hearts & Hibs) I’ve purchased juvenile tickets on my son’s MyGers and on both occasions the QR code hasn’t worked at the turnstile.

Luckily on both occasions the person using the ticket was able to squeeze through but I want to avoid a 3rd time and having to go to the ticket office on the day.

The initial response from MyGers this morning was less than helpful but they’ve agreed to get in touch with the ticket office to look into it.

Just wanted to see if anyone had any similar experience previously.

Is anyone aware of any restrictions on purchasing tickets for infants on MyGers? On two occasions now (Hearts & Hibs) I’ve purchased juvenile tickets on my son’s MyGers and on both occasions the QR code hasn’t worked at the turnstile.

Luckily on both occasions the person using the ticket was able to squeeze through but I want to avoid a 3rd time and having to go to the ticket office on the day.

The initial response from MyGers this morning was less than helpful but they’ve agreed to get in touch with the ticket office to look into it.

I always get 2 tickets for me and my son and never had a problem getting through for both of us. Scan him in first then go in myself and the QR codes have always been ok.

Was your tkt beside the child? What age is the wee one? You've mentioned an infant?

I always get 2 tickets for me and my son and never had a problem getting through for both of us. Scan him in first then go in myself and the QR codes have always been ok.
I’m the same.

Makesure the brightness is up on your phone and zoom in on the QR code on the email.

I’ve heard it not working if u use a screenshot rather than the email itself

Being on the MyGers waiting list for a S/T the last 3 years has been the most pointless thing ever.
It's like a pyramid scheme.

I have gone to almost every home game the last 3 seasons, unappealing games against Copenhagen, dead rubbers and every weeknight game.

More games than alot of season ticket holders will attend as they dont get penalised for giving the odd game a miss. But the mygers members that do this are still the bottom priority for big game tickets. I couldn't get one for Sunday as they clearly sell them to hospitality

Was your tkt beside the child? What age is the wee one? You've mentioned an infant?
It was in the same area, Copland Rear. He’s months old so wasn’t actually using the ticket, another kid was from our RSC.

If there’s a restriction on buying individual matchday tickets it would be good to know what it is and what age it ceases. My eldest is 8 and I’ve had no issues buying for him previously.

I’m the same.

Makesure the brightness is up on your phone and zoom in on the QR code on the email.

I’ve heard it not working if u use a screenshot rather than the email itself
That might have been the case for the Hearts game but Saturday for Hibs was definitely the email and still didn’t work which makes me think it’s something else.

My childs season ticket is in BR1 and she got an email saying she will be unaffected and can renew as normal. So at the moment they have no intention to sell child cards with no old firms.
The other thing that the club might do to free up some OF allocation if they need to is to not include the OF in any kids ST's in the Broomloan Rear. I could see them doing something like that for the family stand to sort that issue out as well (of having folk who are now too old in there). It's all speculation at this stage but I'm sure the club will work something out to sort everyone out. My main concern is that there will be no access to ST's from those on the waiting list this summer. However, it sounds like there will be a lot of seat moves as we will have those in the Copland who may not want to stay there when the singing section moves there next season. Plus there is the extension to the upper tier etc.

My childs season ticket is in BR1 and she got an email saying she will be unaffected and can renew as normal. So at the moment they have no intention to sell child cards with no old firms.
Good to know mate. Cheers

It was in the same area, Copland Rear. He’s months old so wasn’t actually using the ticket, another kid was from our RSC.

If there’s a restriction on buying individual matchday tickets it would be good to know what it is and what age it ceases. My eldest is 8 and I’ve had no issues buying for him previously.
Can only assume it's because the wee one is a baby then, and wouldn't be in a seat alone. Check the T&C's on the website, there might be something in there. Not even sure if it's possible to upgrade the ticket but you could send the tkt office a message to check?

Can only assume it's because the wee one is a baby then, and wouldn't be in a seat alone. Check the T&C's on the website, there might be something in there. Not even sure if it's possible to upgrade the ticket but you could send the tkt office a message to check?
Thanks mate. I had a look at the T&C’s but couldn’t see anything, will wait on the ticket office coming back.

It shouldn’t need upgrading to an adult if in theory someone at 15 could use the juvenile but I’ll see what they say.

Thanks mate. I had a look at the T&C’s but couldn’t see anything, will wait on the ticket office coming back.

It shouldn’t need upgrading to an adult if in theory someone at 15 could use the juvenile but I’ll see what they say.
They confirmed a while ago there is no age restriction.

I’ll put it down to an ability problem :p

Every year I feel I get further away from a ST. Bought every home game last season x2, but couldn't afford it this season, so no points earned. Been on the waiting list for 3-4 years now I think. Whilst it's a bummer if people can spend more than me then I've no qualms being behind them in the queue.

They confirmed a while ago there is no age restriction.

I’ll put it down to an ability problem :p
Can you point me towards where they confirmed that mate? That would be helpful.

They’ve suggested it might be an issue with phone settings, however given it’s been two instances for two different individuals at different turnstiles it feels like restriction issue for the account. They’ve also said they can’t see any evidence the ticket has been scanned.

They’ve suggested it might be an issue with phone settings, however given it’s been two instances for two different individuals at different turnstiles it feels like restriction issue for the account. They’ve also said they can’t see any evidence the ticket has been scanned.
Make sure you check the points. If you are getting the tickets so you can eventually get a season ticket for the wee one then if it doesn’t scan for league games you don’t get the points.

It was posted on here. Someone had an email from the ticket office

I’m honestly scunnered with it. How are young kids supposed to accumulate enough points to get one given the fact they either need two tickets to sit with a parent or one near a particular season ticket.
What is the solution though? Season ticket renewal rates recently have been 95%+

It has been said before on here that season tickets create a closed shop and it’s true but season ticket holders deserve the right to renew

If people being affected by the bigger beast allocation are being offered the vacant (guessing non renewals) seats around the stadium, you would then imagine that any new ST offers made to people on the waiting list would be those seats in BF 4/5 and BR 4/5? And possibly all without OF tickets?

If people being affected by the bigger beast allocation are being offered the vacant (guessing non renewals) seats around the stadium, you would then imagine that any new ST offers made to people on the waiting list would be those seats in BF 4/5 and BR 4/5? And possibly all without OF tickets?
I’d imagine this is what will happen and tbh anyone offered one who currently doesn’t have an ST should take it as it will help them accumulate points. Can then apply for a seat move as well further down the line

They also get first dibs on OF tickets that are spare anyway so chances are you’d get a ticket for it

Not ideal of course but a shite seat is better than no seat

That being said I do not envy anyone who doesn’t have an ST and is trying to get one. Long road ahead for some, especially as it is point based, not time based so you need to spend the money to climb the list

I’d imagine this is what will happen and tbh anyone offered one who currently doesn’t have an ST should take it as it will help them accumulate points. Can then apply for a seat move as well further down the line

They also get first dibs on OF tickets that are spare anyway so chances are you’d get a ticket for it

Not ideal of course but a shite seat is better than no seat

That being said I do not envy anyone who doesn’t have an ST and is trying to get one. Long road ahead for some, especially as it is point based, not time based so you need to spend the money to climb the list
What’s the odds the club change goalposts eventually and make it based on time you’ve been on the waiting list or implement a rule you can’t buy a new season ticket for 2 seasons after you give yours up or something

Also think they’ll eventually stop people transferring tickets. I don’t agree with them stopping it but I do think it’s unfair on the people on the waiting list

What is the solution though? Season ticket renewal rates recently have been 95%+

It has been said before on here that season tickets create a closed shop and it’s true but season ticket holders deserve the right to renew
I personally think there’s too many hospitality options where people attend once or twice a season. Fair enough the ones in hospitality with season tickets. Clearly this generates additional revenue but in my view it’s detrimental to future generations of kids wanting to get a season ticket.

I’d also like to know if capacity can be increased with safe standing. I’m aware it isn’t allowed for European games and I’m sure than could be the comprimise if it allowed more capacity into domestic games.

I personally think there’s too many hospitality options where people attend once or twice a season. Fair enough the ones in hospitality with season tickets. Clearly this generates additional revenue but in my view it’s detrimental to future generations of kids wanting to get a season ticket.

I’d also like to know if capacity can be increased with safe standing. I’m aware it isn’t allowed for European games and I’m sure than could be the comprimise if it allowed more capacity into domestic games.
Agree with your point but it generates too much money for the club to reduce it. Season ticket culture in general is detrimental to future generations. Some people renew year in, year out and other people use their ticket or people transfer it to family/friends. Season ticket culture creates a closed shop but on the other hand I believe they should have the right to do it. Unsure what the solution is

Safe standing is currently 1:1 and I can’t see that increasing any time soon.

Being on the MyGers waiting list for a S/T the last 3 years has been the most pointless thing ever.
The sad thing is there are unsold season tickets available at the club.
I was offered 3 different seats in 3 different stands in October when I enquired about a seat transfer.
No one bought the seat beside me until November either.
Go in and ask

Only a change in the current ruling guidelines would it see it change from 1:1

However our ground isn't suitable for more the 1:1 currently

Safe standing will not increase the capacity as rail seating (safe standing) is based on a 1 for 1 basis

The sad thing is there are unsold season tickets available at the club.
I was offered 3 different seats in 3 different stands in October when I enquired about a seat transfer.
No one bought the seat beside me until November either.
Go in and ask
Unsold seats don’t necessarily mean they’re available for season tickets. The number of season tickets is capped so although a seat might not have a season ticket holder assigned to it, it doesn’t mean the club can automatically sell it as a season ticket

Wre doFor the 18/19 and 19/20 season it will show in the loyalty points.
The below is for the 19/20 season.

For the 18/19 and 19/20 season it will show in the loyalty points.

The below is for the 19/20 season.

PRIORITY FOR SEMI-FINALS &14/11/2019SCH/ EME/ POIN/ TN/A50

Not sure how you check for the seasons afterwards, as you didn’t get points for being on the CCCS
Ignore the message below mate, just discovered where the breakdown is provided thanks to old posts on this page from a few years ago.

Where you finding that mate? On order history? I can't see a point breakdown anywhere.

Last edited:
Here’s one I’ve been wondering. I’m on the list with my boy looking for 2 together. I always get offered in the first wave with over 1000 points but he’s always been down nearer the bottom so not got an offer at all. He’s now creeping up towards 400 ish so let’s just say that was the lowest to be offered like last year.

Would my offer still be valid by the time he got one, given I wouldn’t have accepted it straight away?

Here’s one I’ve been wondering. I’m on the list with my boy looking for 2 together. I always get offered in the first wave with over 1000 points but he’s always been down nearer the bottom so not got an offer at all. He’s now creeping up towards 400 ish so let’s just say that was the lowest to be offered like last year.

Would my offer still be valid by the time he got one, given I wouldn’t have accepted it straight away?
You won't get 2 together

The 2 of you would have to be on the same points to have any chance.
Add into that people having to move and your chances are virtually non existent sadly
Why would we need to be on the same points? There’s been plenty available every year for the last 3 years when I’ve had my offer. Do you mean my offer would have ‘expired’ by the time he gets his?

Every year I feel I get further away from a ST. Bought every home game last season x2, but couldn't afford it this season, so no points earned. Been on the waiting list for 3-4 years now I think. Whilst it's a bummer if people can spend more than me then I've no qualms being behind them in the queue.
How many points are you on?

Why would we need to be on the same points? There’s been plenty available every year for the last 3 years when I’ve had my offer. Do you mean my offer would have ‘expired’ by the time he gets his?
If it's true about the numbers on the waiting list then there would need to be an awful lot of folk handing their tickets back

If it's true about the numbers on the waiting list then there would need to be an awful lot of folk handing their tickets back
Yeh I’m not disputing that, I actually think the threshold will be much higher this year with less tickets available and doubt he’ll get an offer at all. I’m wondering though if he did, would my offer have already been and gone.

Yeh I’m not disputing that, I actually think the threshold will be much higher this year with less tickets available and doubt he’ll get an offer at all. I’m wondering though if he did, would my offer have already been and gone.
Fingers crossed for you anyway

When you say plenty available, do you mean plenty sets of 2 together? I'd be surprised.

In theory you don't need to join MyGers until you have accumulated enough points to give you a chance of a season ticket., The points will still be there on your Rangers Account provided you are using it to buy tickets. You could join in year 5 and get a season ticket right away even.

The drawback is obvious, however. If you choose not to join MyGers for those first 4 years you are 'losing' at least 20 MyGers points a season and potentially 30 points per season.

In theory you don't need to join MyGers until you have accumulated enough points to give you a chance of a season ticket., The points will still be there on your Rangers Account provided you are using it to buy tickets. You could join in year 5 and get a season ticket right away even.

The drawback is obvious, however. If you choose not to join MyGers for those first 4 years you are 'losing' at least 20 MyGers points a season and potentially 30 points per season.
I think you have to be mygers before you can buy any single game tickets, no?

I think you have to be mygers before you can buy any single game tickets, no?
No mate. Most matches eventually make it to general sale. Not OF obviously, and given we are at the end of a season in a tight title race probably not any of our other two remaining Home matches this season. Generally they do go to public sale though. Whether that will remains the same after this Summers changes, and the consequences arising from the Dhims increased allocation, remains to be seen.

Back