season tickets general sale

I think it will be nearer the 46,500 mark. Approaching 45k sold already which is phenomenal with the league campaign not due to start for another couple of months.

Any 'noises' coming back to you guys about the Dhims possibly refusing tickets for Ibrox and continuing to give Rangers full allocation for the DhimDome mate? This is in some convoluted effort to try to claim the high moral ground (ha ha :eek:) on this matter when, in reality, they may struggle to shift the extra seats over there as season tickets?

I ask because the fact it was floated by Semi-Colon Joe last week suggests to me they are considering it.

In truth it would be a win-win for us.:D

Any 'noises' coming back to you guys about the Dhims possibly refusing tickets for Ibrox and continuing to give Rangers full allocation for the DhimDome mate? This is in some convoluted effort to try to claim the high moral ground (ha ha :eek:) on this matter when, in reality, they may struggle to shift the extra seats over there as season tickets?

I ask because the fact it was floated by Semi-Colon Joe last week suggests to me they are considering it.

In truth it would be a win-win for us.:D

Their average attendance is 5k less than their capacity, and even then they massage the figures. We genuinely sold out almost every home match until the 2-3 knocked the stuffing out folk.

Our average attendance is only a few hundred shy of capacity, and that will be caused by segregation, so at least we can justify the decision, whereas they can't

Last edited:
Has the Club deck ever been sold out before? I don't think it has, even during Advocaat times.

Don't think it's ever been sold out before for season tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I done Zebra, got pin and email, activated PIN, signed electronic form and all appears well.. Now, should I have an email from Zebra stating first payment date, or a letter... or just something.

I got my "dear season ticket holder" email from the TC this morning and I will be honest when I seen that in writing, the dear ST holder bit, I may have got a wee bit damp...

When you signed the form thing you should have got a message saying the direct debit agreement will be sent in the next 7 days.

When you signed the form thing you should have got a message saying the direct debit agreement will be sent in the next 7 days.

Hi, yes, I think that came up on the next page once it accepted my signature... I was that excited to get tickets I was not concentrating....

This secondary ticketing
I work shifts
Do you need to sign up for it
Or tick a box
Or can I just phone the ticket office
This relates to last season but generally the process will be the same I believe:

What is secondary ticketing?

Secondary ticketing is when a season ticket holder cannot attend a Ladbrokes SPFL Premiership fixture and wishes his / her ticket to be put up for resale by the Club.

How can I make my seat available for resale?

If you are unable to attend a Ladbrokes SPFL Premiership fixture you can make your seat available for resale by calling 0371 702 1972, online here or in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre.

Can I change my mind after making my seat available for resale?

If your seat has not already been sold via secondary ticketing you can re-activate your smartcard by calling 0371 702 1972, online here or in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre. There will be no charge to reclaim your seat. If you decide to attend the specified match and your seat has been sold via Secondary Ticketing you will be required to purchase a match ticket (subject to availability) at the full price.

What are the benefits to me if my seat is sold via Secondary Ticketing?

You will receive varying credits towards your season ticket for Season 2017/18 depending on the level of the ticket purchased on your seat i.e. Adult priced, Concession priced or Juvenile priced ticket sold. Credits raised against your season ticket seat can only be used against your season ticket renewal price for the following season (or season specified), provided your season ticket is renewed within the specified deadline, and credits cannot be transferred for cash or used towards any other match tickets or Club products.

Will my seat automatically be put forward for sale once returned via Secondary Ticketing?

Your seat will only be put up for public sale once all non-season ticket seats have been sold.

Can I request what sales level my seat is sold at?

You cannot specify what level your seat will be sold at. Your seat will be made available for general sale and sold at the price level requested.

When is the cut off for credit to be added to next season’s season ticket value?

Credits for season ticket renewals for season 18/19 will be accumulated to the home fixture prior to 28 February 2018. All credits accumulated after the 28 February 2017 and including season 2018/19 will be credited against season ticket renewal for 2019/20.

Can I make a Cup match ticket available for Secondary Ticketing?

You cannot release your seat for any non-season ticket matches purchased.

How much will I earn if my seat is resold?

The credit you receive will depend on the match opposition, and also on whether your seat is resold to an Adult, Concession or Junior. Credits for matches in Season 2017/18 are given below.

Celtic
All resale levels – £30

Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibernian
Adult resale – £15
Concession resale – £10
Junior Resale – £4

All Other Opposition
Adult resale – £10
Concession resale – £8
Junior resale – £3

Two is the west enclosure just there. In all my years at Ibrox I've never sat in the enclosure so hesitated as not sure the extent of cover from the weather. I know what you'll all say but I'm getting too old to sit in the pishin rain for 2 hours. Any enclosure bears advice would be welcome?

Two is the west enclosure just there. In all my years at Ibrox I've never sat in the enclosure so hesitated as not sure the extent of cover from the weather. I know what you'll all say but I'm getting too old to sit in the pishin rain for 2 hours. Any enclosure bears advice would be welcome?
Been there 20+ years wouldn't move, people are pleasantly surprised how good it is

Row S back you are under the main stand.
I was T and it was great.

Been there 20+ years wouldn't move, people are pleasantly surprised how good it is
Cheers and no doubts as to how good it will be. As a grumpy old barsteward I'm only concerned as to how dry I'll be on a wet January night watching a cup tie against whomever?

Depends whereabouts, I was in SW5 years ago row J and it was pish.

I got a seat in BF4, Row D. Anyone any idea if that's decent?

Seat 105 I think.

I sat in the same row and section in the Copland two seasons ago. The view ain't the best to be honest. Need the screens for corners up the other end. Brilliant when we're attacking the goal you're at though.

Get used to shouting "just hit it for fùck sake" then looking at the screen to realise the ball is still 40yards from goal :)

Bit the bullet and bought juvenile just to get adult in broomy rear. Bit daft considering cant take wee ones if miles apart especially when younger like mine but hey ho. Rule seems bonkers though.

I take it can just not renew the juvenile ticket following year? Anyone know how this works?

Bit the bullet and bought juvenile just to get adult in broomy rear. Bit daft considering cant take wee ones if miles apart especially when younger like mine but hey ho. Rule seems bonkers though.

I take it can just not renew the juvenile ticket following year? Anyone know how this works?

I think to renew you also must renew a juvenile mate

Only family section left. Gutted. Ah well game by game it is then. If I can get a ticket that is.

So I'll miss a fair few games due to to work.

Many have commented on how unattractive the Secondary Ticketing system is. What else is there to do? I see people offering in the ticket lobby all the time...but they must be paper ones only surely?
Whoever want's your ticket get his details and cash then email the ticket office with his details he collects a paper ticket after proof of ID

Whoever want's your ticket get his details and cash then email the ticket office with his details he collects a paper ticket after proof of ID

I’m surprised the ticket office would go for that, seeing as they’d rather get the cash for themselves through secondary ticketing surely

I'ts your ticket and who you give it to doesn't matter to them i've done it no questions asked just say it's a mate of yours

That's not strictly true, they just seem to turn a blind eye to it. This is from he Ts & Cs

3. Use of the Season Ticket

3.1 Subject to clause 3.2, below, season tickets are issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, assign or transfer or lend the
season ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. The reference to selling
the season ticket includes offering to sell a season ticket (including, without limitation, via an online auction website),
exposing a season ticket for sale, making a season ticket available for sale by another and advertising that a season ticket is
available for purchase. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) this season ticket may not be offered as a
prize in any promotion or competition; transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package;
given to a third party who agrees to buy some other goods or services; or used for any other commercial purpose, (all save as
expressly authorised by the Club).

3.2 You may only sell or transfer the season ticket with the express written consent of the Club given at the Club’s absolute
discretion.

That's not strictly true, they just seem to turn a blind eye to it. This is from he Ts & Cs

3. Use of the Season Ticket

3.1 Subject to clause 3.2, below, season tickets are issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, assign or transfer or lend the
season ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. The reference to selling
the season ticket includes offering to sell a season ticket (including, without limitation, via an online auction website),
exposing a season ticket for sale, making a season ticket available for sale by another and advertising that a season ticket is
available for purchase. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) this season ticket may not be offered as a
prize in any promotion or competition; transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package;
given to a third party who agrees to buy some other goods or services; or used for any other commercial purpose, (all save as
expressly authorised by the Club).

3.2 You may only sell or transfer the season ticket with the express written consent of the Club given at the Club’s absolute
discretion.
Aye ok I knew that but it happens along with a lot of other stuff people shouldn't do

Are we expecting any more to go on sale in areas other than the family stand?

There's been random Club Deck, Main Stand and Enclosure seats available today , but they pretty much sell as soon as they go on sale mate.

Aye ok I knew that but it happens along with a lot of other stuff people shouldn't do

That's right but if they say no then we have no comeback. There's been a lot of changes since the end of the season so who knows if they will enforce it to push secondary ticketing which benefits the club.

Secondary ticketing has to be more attractive for ST holders.

People would rather have £15/20 in the bank.

Or at least going towards upcoming CCCS games or credit to spend at a non SD club shop, for example.

That's right but if they say no then we have no comeback. There's been a lot of changes since the end of the season so who knows if they will enforce it to push secondary ticketing which benefits the club.
Mate I don't live in Scotland but my season is with my mate and if I can't make games he gives it away for free,gets it back as they go through the same gate only missed three games last season so it doesn't bother me I was just trying to explain how it could be done

Mate I don't live in Scotland but my season is with my mate and if I can't make games he gives it away for free,gets it back as they go through the same gate only missed three games last season so it doesn't bother me I was just trying to explain how it could be done

I have a similar situation if my ticket is available and I can't see that ever being a problem as they won't check ID. It's the same if you sell it outside the ground. What might be is loads of people turning up on a matchday for reprints as they seem to only do it on a matchday

Back