season tickets general sale

My son just got two tickets for him and his boy in BR 2 but he's just noticed the seats are in different rows. My grandson is only 7 years old. Do you think the TO will sort this.

That's not strictly true, they just seem to turn a blind eye to it.

The stuff you've posted only seems to concern scenarios wherein you sell your seat or otherwise profit from others using your ticket.

Doesn't actually seem to cover just handing your ticket to your mate for free if you cant go

The stuff you've posted only seems to concern scenarios wherein you sell your seat or otherwise profit from others using your ticket.

Doesn't actually seem to cover just handing your ticket to your mate for free if you cant go

I would think that would be covered by you can't lend it in 3.1 but they have no way of knowing anyway. The only way they would find out you aren't using it is if someone else turns up for a reprint.

In the past this hasn't been a problem but who knows going forward.

My son just got two tickets for him and his boy in BR 2 but he's just noticed the seats are in different rows. My grandson is only 7 years old. Do you think the TO will sort this.
If they have 2 seats together free somewhere they will

Best thing to do would be go to the TO with with confirmation.

I’d certainly want to recoup the face value of a ticket for games I can’t make, which will be a fair few due to work.

Writing letters to the club every time about it seems like more hassle than it’s worth though.

Just to check - I purchased 2 season tickets in the BF for me and my father in the general sale on Tuesday. Will these already have the Celtic games included or will I have to buy them at the time?

Just to check - I purchased 2 season tickets in the BF for me and my father in the general sale on Tuesday. Will these already have the Celtic games included or will I have to buy them at the time?
What price did you pay ?
Does it make any mention of games v Celtic in your confirmation email ?

If you purchased online then no you have to phone to and tell them you want these games included

Is there only 1200 tickets for general sale on match days ?
Ibrox capacity is 50000 and 48000 season tickets sold leaves 2000 minus 800 for away fans

Anyone else still waiting on their DD debit coming off?

I emailed the TO on Tuesday but no response so far? On holiday so can’t phone them.

Is there only 1200 tickets for general sale on match days ?
Ibrox capacity is 50000 and 48000 season tickets sold leaves 2000 minus 800 for away fans
Season tickets are going to be capped around the 46/47 K mark,leaving tickets for match to match sales.
There will be tickets available,via secondary ticketing scheme for games too.

So there is literally 1 ST available in BR3 at the moment - yet the club are still insisting you have to buy a juvenille ticket as well. That is poor from the club - badly managed. Needs sorting out.

For BR they need to adopt a system where no individual seats are left. Plenty concert venues already use this method. Our TO seem unwilling to budge in this for some bizarre reason.

:cool::)Just got two in the GR.One in GR3 and one in GR5. £152 for the 17 year old is not bad value but he's gonna get a fright next year!:eek:

If you purchased online then no you have to phone to and tell them you want these games included
Thanks mate. Is this for people who renewed in the broomloan before the announcement about the mentally challengeds being moved from there only or does it not matter?

Thanks mate. Is this for people who renewed in the broomloan before the announcement about the mentally challengeds being moved from there only or does it not matter?
I am in BF and that's wot I had to do every year, hopefully it has changed, the cost of your ticket will tell if the scum games are included

I am in BF and that's wot I had to do every year, hopefully it has changed, the cost of your ticket will tell if the scum games are included
Aye no worries. I have asked the SLO aswell so will let you know. I'm hoping that cause I bought it post them being moved that it already includes it. Ticket was 457 quid each.

what will happen if we draw the scum in the cup? Surely we would need to make the relevant percentage of capacity available?

Sure this has been covered elsewhere and sorry if it has!

So there is literally 1 ST available in BR3 at the moment - yet the club are still insisting you have to buy a juvenille ticket as well. That is poor from the club - badly managed. Needs sorting out.

For BR they need to adopt a system where no individual seats are left. Plenty concert venues already use this method. Our TO seem unwilling to budge in this for some bizarre reason.

Most liklli an oversight in the coding of the website. Not a decision by someone but rather the code not allowing it.

Hopefully we get it sorted, I would imagine they would have to disable the website and have it down for a few hours to rectify the programming code to sort it though. Can't see them doing that quickly with all the buisness that's going on ATM.

what will happen if we draw the scum in the cup? Surely we would need to make the relevant percentage of capacity available?

Yeah I think that’s in the cup rules. I’d imagine priority for those who have signed up for all other home games then to remaining ST holders thereafter.

CCCS get first, whatever is left the rest of ST holders can scrap over whatever way the ticket office decide to proceed with. Most likely to be first come first serve

Yes mate they defo have the scum games included. Just of the phone to rangers and they told me all broomloan front include them games. In the rear kids have first refusal on their own seats

Tickets have been released for pretty much the whole Sandy Jardine stand, broomloan and a few sections of the Main stand and Copland.

Be quick bears

I think the 48k sold is just twitter talk just now, same with the 12k waiting list.

Boy from the ticket office on here yesterday said that approximately 46.5k season tickets is the maximum, with around 45k sold already.

The ones now getting released are from transfers that have now been completed.

Just picked up a couple in Sandy Jardine R7. A few tickets left in each section along the old Govan Rear.

A very good seat came available in MFM on Tuesday, a bit out of my price range, but I went for it because I didn't want to sit in the club deck. I should have waited now there seems to be a few seats available elsewhere!

Can you upgrade kids season tickets to an adult ticket on a match by match basis if the child is not going to a match?

Aye. Looks like a couple in each section across the stadium have been released today. Could only see single seats though, so settled for two in the same section.

Thought you had to buy family stand tickets as an adult and child? Its letting me buy a single ticket for my daughter in there. Was going to buy it and release it each match then try to get seats together at renewal next year. Do you have to provide ID to prove her age?

Back