Semi final tickets

I did mate and they added me back on

The other 2 didnt they have been randomly unticked

One of the other boys seat was also double booked for benfica some randomer had a QR ticket with his season ticket seat. Not sure if thats played a part but its still not on to be randomly unticked
You absolutely sure that his CCCS payment came off for Benfica? Usually when a seat is “double booked” it’s actually the season ticket holder that hasn’t paid. I’d get him to check his emails mate.

Yeah mate and his book was active
To be fair I had a similar issue with someone claiming I was in there seat for a couple of European and Cup games

I've not missed a match in my seat in around 6 years, payment had 100% gone out and my season ticket had scanned fine

Guy got aggressive insisting he'd paid for that seat

People round me told him I'd been sat for years and he eventually went elsewhere

Not sure if it was a ticketing error though right enough as he didn't show his ticket

Have heard a few others with similar stories though

Last edited:
Has anyone been randomly unticked from the CCCS?

Me and 2 other boys a know have went to buy our ticket this week to find out we didn’t have the requirement and have been unticked from the CCCS

Ticket office have put me back on so I will be ok for the final but my other mates been told from them that they won’t put him back on to next year

We have bought all our tickets this year and got the league cup semi and final ones no bother
If I was them I wouldn't be accepting that

Surely it's the opposite of a load of shite, honestly don't get your point whatsoever. Basically just it's no fair you're not getting what you want and the logic is just because?

You're literally guaranteed a ticket because of Mygers so presumably you think that's a good thing?

Would you think it's better if it were a free for all and you were at risk of missing out?
What the feck has MyGers got to do with anything? I made a comment that the order process was a load of shite. It is. It's not about me not getting what I want. It's about some never having a choice due to an antiquated ticket system.

How did they get on?
Dont even think they went in mate. Baffling tbh why not.

My accounts been sorted but cant get a semi as its not the ticket office that deals with the tickets for Hampden now. Apparently its the mygers team

Not ideal but my RSC is going to sort me for the semi thank god

Dont even think they went in mate. Baffling tbh why not.

My accounts been sorted but cant get a semi as its not the ticket office that deals with the tickets for Hampden now. Apparently its the mygers team

Not ideal but my RSC is going to sort me for the semi thank god
Not being funny mate, but surely if they were convinced that it wasn’t their fault they’d just go in and get it sorted? The ticket office get it stinking on here but I would be surprised if its as clear cut as them being at fault all the time

What the feck has MyGers got to do with anything? I made a comment that the order process was a load of shite. It is. It's not about me not getting what I want. It's about some never having a choice due to an antiquated ticket system.
It’s got everything to do with my gers the reason you could buy but not till 6 pm that night was down to how many points you have ….,

How much is everyone expecting it to drop by? I’m on 1463 so optimistic about they 4 points it’s going to drop.

should be fine mate but just need to wait till tomorrow to see. Usually fine for hampden but just this one I missed by 4 points which is Scunnering

8 points needed here. Hoping/Expecting it will but if it doesn’t then %^*& it. I’ll have enough points next year

It’s got everything to do with my gers the reason you could buy but not till 6 pm that night was down to how many points you have ….,
No. The reason my purchase is in points groups / windows is purely down to a ticket system that can't cope otherwise.
If the ticket system worked, there would be no points based windows to negotiate and I'd have the same choice as everyone else when it came to picking a stand.

No. The reason my purchase is in points groups / windows is purely down to a ticket system that can't cope otherwise.
If the ticket system worked, there would be no points based windows to negotiate and I'd have the same choice as everyone else when it came to picking a stand.
I would very much doubt that it will go back to that with a decent ticket system. Given the success for those on high points getting the decent seats, this is likely to stay.

Do we think the points drop happens today? I’m wondering if because it’s the bank holiday no one will be working, and then I’m back and work tomorrow and will potentially miss any free for all!

I don’t think we’ll be lucky though as I’m 19 points short and my son was 59 points short.

Do we think the points drop happens today? I’m wondering if because it’s the bank holiday no one will be working, and then I’m back and work tomorrow and will potentially miss any free for all!

I don’t think we’ll be lucky though as I’m 19 points short and my son was 59 points short.
It was supposed to close at 9am but tickets still showing as available so with it being a bank holiday who knows.

It was supposed to close at 9am but tickets still showing as available so with it being a bank holiday who knows.
They might have forgot to update the system with the hours time change

Sounds simple enough to do but it's Rangers so who knows

As it stands if you’ve been a ST holder for 5 years and attended all ( or most domestic) games in this period you’ll have a ticket. To me that’s fair, and I say that as someone currently 8 points under !!

It’s going to get interesting in the next year or two when you’ll likely have 1000s of people within a very narrow points range and you start to see that the 5 year history isn’t enough to get you a Hampden ticket.

That’s before you even talk about going to a 3 year history
That cannot be accurate. I've had a ST for 5 years, attended every domestic game possible (covid aside) or I have used seatsub. I'm only on 1370ish.

That cannot be accurate. I've had a ST for 5 years, attended every domestic game possible (covid aside) or I have used seatsub. I'm only on 1370ish.

That seems low. I’m on 1459 and didn’t have ST in my name for the 18/19 season. I’ve a few extras (Rangers TV and a few women’s games that I’ve went to) but that only accounts for 30 points max.

Were you on the CCCS in 18/19 and 19/20 ? That was 50 points a season. Same as the away scheme for those years

Are you in the singing section as that's a different requirement. If you are registered for that at Ibrox then you probably have to buy for that area. If you aren't then you won't be able to buy in the singing section at Hampden if that's what you are trying to do. The singing section requirement is Hearts 21/04/24 Singing Section Req

I take it by enough points you mean 1503+ otherwise you have to wait until 10am tomorrow
Yeah this it how it’ll appear if singing section

That seems low. I’m on 1459 and didn’t have ST in my name for the 18/19 season. I’ve a few extras (Rangers TV and a few women’s games that I’ve went to) but that only accounts for 30 points max.

Were you on the CCCS in 18/19 and 19/20 ? That was 50 points a season. Same as the away scheme for those years
I’m on 2000+ without any add ons

I'd have thought so mate, will need to check.

I will also need to buy RTV etc and start trying to accumulate extras.

@RFC Euro Bus did a breakdown a couple of years ago. It’s on the post below.

If you were CCCS for those years, then your points are 100% wrong.

I know loads of people who have no add ons or Euro aways. Only domestic games with CCCS ticked for the qualifying seasons. They all have ample points to get the semi final.

You need to get your points checked if you have done all of the above.

Me and 2 other boys a know have went to buy our ticket this week to find out we didn’t have the requirement and have been unticked from the CCCS

Ticket office have put me back on so I will be ok for the final but my other mates been told from them that they won’t put him back on to next year

We have bought all our tickets this year and got the league cup semi and final ones no bother

Yes this happened to me just before the semi final last year. I emailed ticket office and someone phoned me to say they could see I had been taken off cccs but didn’t know why as it was a third party that dealt with that. He did manage to sort my ticket out and I was then put back on the cccs.

I would be checking that with rangers if I was you I have 5 years was on cccs/aways and on 1670 points that’s with no add ons aswell

it’s the previous cccs/away tick boxes that are the distinguishing factor between general supporters at the minute and the difference between those meeting the threshold or not

the point allocated to those historic actions are quite disproportionate, especially as no one was to know the future effects.

I’m in the same boat as you. ST 5 years, every domestic home, etc, no add ons and been on CCCS for the 5 years and only got 1375 points.

Last edited:
Tickets appear to be back up for sale, but still showing same points as last window - 1467

Nothing in purchase history either, so think I’m deffo a TV watcher for this one!!

Back