Semi final tickets

Yes this happened to me just before the semi final last year. I emailed ticket office and someone phoned me to say they could see I had been taken off cccs but didn’t know why as it was a third party that dealt with that. He did manage to sort my ticket out and I was then put back on the cccs.
They just managed to sort me a ticket there the points dropped and i still got the requirement added so fair play to the member of staff that fixed it for me panic over

That cannot be accurate. I've had a ST for 5 years, attended every domestic game possible (covid aside) or I have used seatsub. I'm only on 1370ish.

I’ve had a season ticket since 19/20, attended all domestic games apart from a few friendlies and I’m only on 1448, my son is the same and on 1408 so we are going to miss out this time on semi and final and next season be the same no doubt!

Email out to say apply for the next batch, but you can’t as they haven’t brought the points total down from previous.

Can’t wait to move this shit show to seat geek.

Email out to say apply for the next batch, but you can’t as they haven’t brought the points total down from previous.

Can’t wait to move this shit show to seat geek.
Just seen your other post

Someone hasn't uploaded the points drop to the ticketing website

Email from Rangers says 1452 + but when you log in it’s still set to 1467
It could be to let those with higher points who didn't want the west stand have a chance at the better seats first.

More likely that they made a mess of it though :))

seems to be different sections on mines available and then unavailable ? havent been able to get a north stand ticket but seem to have been able to get every other stand over the last 2 days ?

Rangers initially communicated that those on 1467+ would have until today at 9am to buy tickets. Then leftover would be offered to those on lower points. At 9am the option to buy tickets was taken off the website. Now at 1pm they are back up, but still only for those on 1467+ points.

On 1410, and a bit hacked off, as I assumed I'd have a chance of purchasing tickets today.

Edit - 2mins after clicking post, they've dropped down to those on 1452+

As a MyGers season ticket holder subscribed to the all home matches CCCS we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for our Scottish Cup Semi-Final match vs Hearts.

Supporters in Priority Group 1 who have 1,452+ MyGers points* will be able to purchase online until 12pm on Tuesday 2 April in a first come first served basis.

That’s the comms from Rangers

Is this likely to drop to non CCS MyGers members?

I missed a payment for the Benfica game by accident (change of card) and ticket office chucked me off the CCS. Over 1550 MyGers points. Fingers crossed I can get a ticket.

I missed a payment for the Benfica game by accident (change of card) and ticket office chucked me off the CCS. Over 1550 MyGers points. Fingers crossed I can get a ticket.
No chance mate.

It probably won't even anymore points after this.

Not a chance mate

Absolutely no chance. It's just dropped literally 15 points in the mid 1400s of Group 1, how would it ever make it to Group 3?

Can anyone explain how there is a massive difference in the points for semi and finals over the last two years. Last semi v Celtic my boy got on 700 with a 50/50 split. Got to final v Aberdeen and semi v hearts last year.

Can anyone explain how there is a massive difference in the points for semi and finals over the last two years. Last semi v Celtic my boy got on 700 with a 50/50 split. Got to final v Aberdeen and semi v hearts last year.
I would think More people have realised to be in group 1 you need cccs so have signed up

The semi final vs Celtic last year was well over 700 points needed.

The 2022 semi dropped down to group 2 , I think that was the game that hit home for people that you need to be in group 1 and saw an uptake in CCCS and MyGers.

The last semi v celtic was 1278 points and over so nowhere near 700 points.

Is there a table of when the tickets will be available for different point totals in group 1?

Just opened this thread for first time.
That cut off is very high tbh.
I've had one away ticket all season but did get a league cup semi final and final ticket this season on 1275
Was it made clear why this cut off is so high this time around?

I've had one away ticket all season but did get a league cup semi final and final ticket this season on 1275
Was always going to be around that level for the cutoff.

League Cup Semi and Final we received the whole North Stand.

Neither of those games were 50/50 splits.

Points wouldn’t be so high if the club didn’t feel the need to sell out all the hospitality suites at Ibrox and charge 250+ for a standard match ticket and a bite to eat before it but it is what it is Bisgroves gonna Bisgrove

Just a shame for the average STH who will miss out because someone with fatter pockets wants a day out

This isn’t bitterness due to missing out either btw as I’m sorted but more just how I feel about it

Points wouldn’t be so high if the club didn’t feel the need to sell out all the hospitality suites at Ibrox and charge 250+ for a standard match ticket and a bite to eat before it but it is what it is Bisgroves gonna Bisgrove

Just a shame for the average STH who will miss out because someone with fatter pockets wants a day out

This isn’t bitterness due to missing out either btw as I’m sorted but more just how I feel about it

I’m sure someone posted on here or twitter that for the LC Final last year there were 8 full buses leaving from Ibrox. That’s approx 400 tickets being used for “hospitality”

The points are almost at bronze. That's not high at all

League cup Semi final and final this season - we got extra tickets because Hearts and Aberdeen only sold around 18k tickets

Hearts this time are taking and paying for 25k tickets in a 50/50 split- meaning we have roughly 5k less tickets than the league cup games as there will be no returns from Hearts this time

Everyone in gold n silver group 1 should have got a ticket. Hospitality and greed has caused the Rangers family rank and file to lose out. It wiil be worse for the final. Ill go straight to hospitality this time wont even wait for the tiers. Ps just under 1400 points
Nobody should be surprised at the number of tickets that have been withheld from the allocation for regular fans. If Rangers could sell out 50000 hospitality places at Ibrox they would. Matters not if you have been to every game since 1872. The potential final will be worse.

League cup Semi final and final this season - we got extra tickets because Hearts and Aberdeen only sold around 18k tickets

Hearts this time are taking and paying for 25k tickets in a 50/50 split- meaning we have roughly 5k less tickets than the league cup games as there will be no returns from Hearts this time
It will be even more than 5k fewer tickets considering the SFA also retain more tickets in the South Stand for Scottish Cup games compared to the amount the SPFL retain for League Cup games.

Hearts confirmed they have 21k on the 50/50 split

Nobody should be surprised at the number of tickets that have been withheld from the allocation for regular fans. If Rangers could sell out 50000 hospitality places at Ibrox they would. Matters not if you have been to every game since 1872. The potential final will be worse.
Less than 20000 in gold/silver. Ive already signed up for hampden hospitality.

Back