Semi final tickets

Most of these RSC wouldn’t be able to run without the extra tickets that they receive

for run of the mill games at Ibrox, fine, that will be someone else’s battle after the seat move nonsense this summer

however, this really isn’t a strong enough argument to justify hampden tickets.

people that miss out on the biggest tickets won’t care that you now have to charge 20 quid instead of 10 (or whatever).

if, as everyone keeps noting, these buses are such a great service and provide a sense of community, that price increase is money well spent

for run of the mill games at Ibrox, fine, that will be someone else’s battle after the seat move nonsense this summer

however, this really isn’t a strong enough argument to justify hampden tickets.

people that miss out on the biggest tickets won’t care that you now have to charge 20 quid instead of 10 (or whatever).

if, as everyone keeps noting, these buses are such a great service and provide a sense of community, that price increase is money well spent
Do you have a ticket?

People should stop bickering about RSC allocations etc and who’s due 1 and not.. absolute joke. The system is flawed end of. What the question people should be asking is there going to be another points drop etc. I have a few mates who’s on the brink of there is another drop.

So has anyone any idea if there will be another drop of that’s it sold out for mygers.

People should stop bickering about RSC allocations etc and who’s due 1 and not.. absolute joke. The system is flawed end of. What the question people should be asking is there going to be another points drop etc. I have a few mates who’s on the brink of there is another drop.

So has anyone any idea if there will be another drop of that’s it sold out for mygers.
I don’t think there will be mate as last drop said first come first served .

I don’t see there being another drop as they stated last one was first come first served meaning they sent out more emails than they had tickets.

Don’t see you spreading awareness of the clubs use of over 1000 tickets taken away from the mygers pot for Ibrox hospitality that anyone can buy, don’t need to be mygers members for the same match but let’s not let that get in the way of your hatred for RSC’s

club make big money from that, so it makes sense and won’t change.

whereas, i think the rationale for rsc ticket provision no longer makes sense and should change.

Where's the demand for off site hospitality for Ross County or Dundee?

you kidding me? there’s absolutely a market for that, but it’s irrelevant

So the club doesn’t make money from every ticket for every home match that an rsc takes? Must’ve missed that email regarding free tickets for RSC’s

those are not sold at a premium, no. i’d also happily advocate for a larger mygers offering for home games too, but figure baby steps is more realistic.

but again, this is just pure obfuscation when trying to justify rsc’s getting hampden tickets over the mygers route. it’s all anyone ever has, because they know it’s barmy.

you kidding me? there’s absolutely a market for that, but it’s irrelevant

those are not sold at a premium, no. i’d also happily advocate for a larger mygers offering for home games too, but figure baby steps is more realistic.

but again, this is just pure obfuscation when trying to justify rsc’s getting hampden tickets over the mygers route. it’s all anyone ever has, because they know it’s barmy.
Might not be sold at a premium but if an rsc takes just 1 ticket for every home league match at an average of £35 per ticket the club’s profit on that is £665, once you add in cup and European tickets it’s a lot higher. If you then look at the profit on the day tripper who decided they wanted a wee day out a hampden and just rocks up and buys it as a 1 off the club is probably only making £100 once food, ticket, bus costs etc are deducted.
So based on your the club makes more money point then surely the rsc who puts more money into the club over the year should be entitled a ticket over the guy who fancies a day out at a semi final?

Our RSC spend circa 6k a year on tickets many of which are for games that haven’t sold out.

people either want to go see rangers or they don’t, this rubbish that gets spouted where it’s framed as doing the club a favour is a nonsense.

again, if buying a ticket directly on the website from rangers is too much for some bus dwellers, then it just further proves my point

people either want to go see rangers or they don’t, this rubbish that gets spouted where it’s framed as doing the club a favour is a nonsense.

again, if buying a ticket directly on the website from rangers is too much for some bus dwellers, then it just further proves my point
You really have no idea
When we buy tickets a large number are ordered months in advance and it allows kids to sit with parents, something nigh on impossible via the Website and MYGERS
Also “bus dwellers” is a tad patronising to fellow fans and shows you up.

Bus dwellers :D

You really have no idea
When we buy tickets a large number are ordered months in advance and it allows kids to sit with parents, something nigh on impossible via the Website and MYGERS
Also “bus dwellers” is a tad patronising to fellow fans and shows you up.

so, rsc home ticket allocations actually make it harder for non-STH mygers members to get tickets too then?

There will be some people with no season ticket that attend every home match by taking a ticket off their bus and will have done so for years.

Why should they miss out for semi's and finals just because that's how they have always bought tickets? If anything RSCs should be getting a lot more tickets especially for away games but far too many are held back now for club use.

There will be some people with no season ticket that attend every home match by taking a ticket off their bus and will have done so for years.

Why should they miss out for semi's and finals just because that's how they have always bought tickets?

anyone that is buying tickets on a game by game basis are simply not making the same financial commitment as season ticket holders that are having to take part in the mygers pissing contest.

since that has been brought in, all bets are now off regarding ‘how folk are used to doing things’

anyone that is buying tickets on a game by game basis are simply not making the same financial commitment as season ticket holders that are having to take part in the mygers pissing contest.

since that has been brought in, all bets are now off regarding ‘how folk are used to doing things’
Buying game by game tickets over the course of a season cost more than a season ticket so again your point is invalid. A member of a RSC who gets 19 home league tickets from their RSC spends more money than you do on your season ticket.

RSC order tickets for all home games at the start of the season, so if we order 10 for each game, we pay for 10 them, regardless if we need them or not, for games months in advance.

Roll on me getting my 2 tickets posted out

Bobba has convinced me that I’ll make them available to my supporter's bus to distribute to members who don’t have enough MyGers points to get a ticket :D

On the plus side I’ll gain a solitary MyGers point for buying the tickets ;);)

Buying game by game tickets over the course of a season cost more than a season ticket so again your point is invalid. A member of a RSC who gets 19 home league tickets from their RSC spends more money than you do on your season ticket.

nope - because season ticket holders that want hampden tickets have to be signed up to cccs. automatically pay for all the cup games that are notoriously half full. what about our mygers membership fee? RTV? and everything else that mygers members get measured on?

If they ever get rid of RSC allocations for Hampden it won't go to MyGers. They will just increase the amount to hospitality/ club use.

It happened with away tickets, they lowered the amount to buses and no one is getting more tickets through MyGers.

Need a bit of transparency here from Rangers re how many tickets are allocated to Hospitality, STH/ MyGers, RSC’s, etc. Folks on silver MyGers not getting a SF ticket seems bonkers considering that covers 19k folk and we’re receiving 50% of a 52k stadium.

I’m sure we all know guys that get tickets for big games who are neither STH or MyGers members, for me that’s not right.

Btw, I have a ticket for the SF.

Need a bit of transparency here from Rangers re how many tickets are allocated to Hospitality, STH/ MyGers, RSC’s, etc. Folks on silver MyGers not getting a SF ticket seems bonkers considering that covers 19k folk and we’re receiving 50% of a 52k stadium.

I’m sure we all know guys that get tickets for big games who are neither STH or MyGers members, for me that’s not right.

It's not 50% of 52k though as 8k go to SFA use and debenture holders

This makes it sound like we're getting 25k+. We're not. We get 21k. And still need to cover RSCs and Club Use out of that.

nope - because season ticket holders that want hampden tickets have to be signed up to cccs. automatically pay for all the cup games that are notoriously half full. what about our mygers membership fee? RTV? and everything else that mygers members get measured on?
You either want to go to watch Rangers or you dont? So who is picking and choosing games now?

Plenty of folk who are members of RSCs will pay for RTV and are Mygers members.

No one is forced to purchase all the Mygers add ons

You either want to go to watch Rangers or you dont? So who is picking and choosing games now?

Plenty of folk who are members of RSCs will pay for RTV and are Mygers members.

No one is forced to purchase all the Mygers add ons

well actually, if you want a hampden ticket, you do - that’s the whole point

Bobba, you must have been blackballed from a bus or two to have this attitude mate. The RSC allocation of tickets wont be changing anytime soon, so just need to suck it up. Also, let’s be honest, if you really want a ticket to watch us at Hampden, then by hook or by crook fans can always get one. I’m sure everyone on here has at some point relied on mates, RSC’s, crazy deals to get a ticket for a game or two, that’s just life being obsessed with Rangers.

Bobba, you must have been blackballed from a bus or two to have this attitude mate. The RSC allocation of tickets wont be changing anytime soon, so just need to suck it up. Also, let’s be honest, if you really want a ticket to watch us at Hampden, then by hook or by crook fans can always get one. I’m sure everyone on here has at some point relied on mates, RSC’s, crazy deals to get a ticket for a game or two, that’s just life being obsessed with Rangers.
I would be very surprised if they did stop RSC allocations but what they might do is use his reasoning to bring in the charge per head that they dreamt up before COVID hit.

well actually, if you want a hampden ticket, you do - that’s the whole point
No you are wrong- if you attend all Rangers games home and away you would easily get into mid gold tier which gives enough points to get Hampden tickets
The only “add on” points was for not taking a refund during COVID- the rest is through applying for and buying every ticket home and away including friendlies

For the record I’m on1796 points

Bobba, you must have been blackballed from a bus or two to have this attitude mate.

honestly, no - i am local to the stadium so don’t need any of this.

i don’t really think i have an attitude, but i do always observe the veracity of the opposing opinion when i do bring this up. i believe it’s because they know they’re getting away with murder and don’t want it highlighted

Do we get less than 25,000 at home cup games?

I see folks saying we got 21k, has that number come via Hearts declaring their allocation? Or have Rangers said it as well. Kinda tells a story if it’s via Hearts info.

This ^^^^ in 2016 I was unsuccessful in the ballot against Celtic and never missed a game until then - but I paid for 2 hospitality tickets at £300 a pop through a 3rd party (29 exchange in Glasgow) as you couldn’t source a ticket through normal channels

No you are wrong- if you attend all Rangers games home and away you would easily get into mid gold tier which gives enough points to get Hampden tickets
The only “add on” points was for not taking a refund during COVID- the rest is through applying for and buying every ticket home and away including friendlies

For the record I’m on1796 points
That's only 56 points into gold and if it includes the 200 historic CCCS points then it may become silver next season. Domestic games on their own will be unlikely to make gold as historic points drop off

Back