Semi final tickets

honestly, no - i am local to the stadium so don’t need any of this.

i don’t really think i have an attitude, but i do always observe the veracity of the opposing opinion when i do bring this up. i believe it’s because they know they’re getting away with murder and don’t want it highlighted
Fair enough, forums all about opinions.

That's only 56 points into gold and if it includes the 200 historic CCCS points then it may become silver next season. Domestic games on their own will be unlikely to make gold as historic points drop off
I actually missed nearly 6 months home and away in 2019 due to illness just started attending after Christmas then COVID hit- so potential points have not been added

I see folks saying we got 21k, has that number come via Hearts declaring their allocation? Or have Rangers said it as well. Kinda tells a story if it’s via Hearts info.
Allocation for a 50/50 split Scottish Cup Semi has always been in that ballpark. And yeah then Hearts stated roughly what they've been given.

FWIW I agree that Rangers should just state how many we've been allocated in order to be transparent.

If allocation was 21k - I'm in mygers Bronze with 1200 points roughly and didn't get an email. Does that sound about right??

21k and didn't reach bronze?!?

people either want to go see rangers or they don’t, this rubbish that gets spouted where it’s framed as doing the club a favour is a nonsense.

again, if buying a ticket directly on the website from rangers is too much for some bus dwellers, then it just further proves my point
What are u spouting now everyone on my my bus needs to go on the website and purchase tickets or at least apply only ones that don't are the lads and lassies without a season ticket.
The ones that don't have season tickets are probably the ones the age between 18 and maybe 25 who haven't had a chance to get 1. We have new generations of fans coming through every few seasons
Get a grip of your RSC hating ya muppet

If allocation was 21k - I'm in mygers Bronze with 1200 points roughly and didn't get an email. Does that sound about right??

21k and didn't reach bronze?!?
Each allocation is split 3 ways

MyGers
RSC
Club Use

MyGers will have majority at say maybe 80% of it

Plus Gold, Silver and Bronze doesn't matter it is the points that matter subject to other criteria

it has dropped to 1452 in Group 1 - STH+CCCS+MyGers

I see folks saying we got 21k, has that number come via Hearts declaring their allocation? Or have Rangers said it as well. Kinda tells a story if it’s via Hearts info.
Yes it will be the same otherwise it wouldn't be a 50/50 split

Hampden has over 5000 debenture seats adding to their own hospitality, given club some of it plus their own use for tickets

Bobba, you must have been blackballed from a bus or two to have this attitude mate. The RSC allocation of tickets wont be changing anytime soon, so just need to suck it up. Also, let’s be honest, if you really want a ticket to watch us at Hampden, then by hook or by crook fans can always get one. I’m sure everyone on here has at some point relied on mates, RSC’s, crazy deals to get a ticket for a game or two, that’s just life being obsessed with Rangers.

Yes - but in a world of My Gers is it fair?

I’m cat 1 bronze, so won’t get a ticket. Mates I know in same position are sorted or likely to be sorted via buses and good luck to them. But how sorting folk out with semi / final tickets who are just short of points “helps keep buses going” is lost on me. I genuinely don’t see how it changes their financial viability.

Now we’ve got My Gers; tickets should be allocated via that system, not bus ballots that are exclusively for bus members.

I actually missed nearly 6 months home and away in 2019 due to illness just started attending after Christmas then COVID hit- so potential points have not been added
Those seasons it made no difference whether you went if you were on CCCS as Aways games were 50 just for ticking the away box, same with Hampden games although I don't know if there were many. Home games would have been bought with CCCS and going wouldn't have mattered.

League games in 18/19 were nothing for attending, just 120 for the season ticket. I think 19/20 we all got the points for the league games whether we went or not and including the COVID games.

I'm at 1861 after starting in Bronze but that's with RTV, Programmes and Euro aways, all of which I'd have even if there were no points for them. I will move further into gold as I'm only due to lose 210 points this season but those with historic CCCS and season ticket lose 220 just for them before you include all the game points.

What Mygers points did you lose out on for that?

RSC deserve what they get, The effort they put in week after week is second to none, What boils my piss is the hospitality taking tickets from loyal week in week out fans, My daughter is signed up for everything and is 20 points off the cut off and will miss out, And as season ticket holders in BR5 we also run the risk of missing 2 of the biggest games going forward, While hospitality pick and choose, Tell me how loyalty is being rewarded.

Those seasons it made no difference whether you went if you were on CCCS as Aways games were 50 just for ticking the away box, same with Hampden games although I don't know if there were many. Home games would have been bought with CCCS and going wouldn't have mattered.

League games in 18/19 were nothing for attending, just 120 for the season ticket. I think 19/20 we all got the points for the league games whether we went or not and including the COVID games.

I'm at 1861 after starting in Bronze but that's with RTV, Programmes and Euro aways, all of which I'd have even if there were no points for them. I will move further into gold as I'm only due to lose 210 points this season but those with historic CCCS and season ticket lose 220 just for them before you include all the game points.
COVID didn’t hit till March 2020 - 5 points were awarded for attendance on season ticket for all games from the start of 2019 up to March 2020 - 5 points were credited on every home game from the start of season 2019/20

COVID season 2020/21 everyone got same points

What Mygers points did you lose out on for that?
Under 5 year history I missed all games starting with st Joseph’s in July 2019 - 5 points were awarded from this point onwards including the friendlies against Wigan, bury ect - points were credited for games attended although MyGers was not fully up and running

As I said maybe 80% that is just short of 17k

But could be slight less probably due to more club use
Which is what it as always been I think at one point 16k was used as they didn't count the south upper debentures in first allocation.

Hampden charge a fortune for just the debentures think 60-100 depending.

Then you have what hampden keep for hospitality for themselves

COVID didn’t hit till March 2020 - 5 points were awarded for attendance on season ticket for all games from the start of 2019 up to March 2020 - 5 points were credited on every home game from the start of season 2019/20

COVID season 2020/21 everyone got same points
You didn’t get attendance points that early . It was the season after covid they started for league games I think . Don’t think my gers launched till 2920

Under 5 year history I missed all games starting with st Joseph’s in July 2019 - 5 points were awarded from this point onwards including the friendlies against Wigan, bury ect - points were credited for games attended although MyGers was not fully up and running
Yeah I’ve Wigan etc and missing the league ones too but I was defo there .

Which is what it as always been I think at one point 16k was used as they didn't count the south upper debentures in first allocation.

My debentures were £43

Debenture area in the upper is Sections K, L M & N

Sections H & Q are normal tickets and are part of the clubs allocations

Nothing in my order history..
If you are ST/Mygers/CCCS and have the required points (started at 1467 and dropped to 1452 points) you should have the requirement in your order history,that is what allows you to go on and buy when the tickets are on sale on the website.
If you don’t have the required points then that is why you missed out.

Just checked iam on 1513
As MainStandLoyal says, if you don't have the requirement in your order history then you must not be on their list for Priority Group 1.

If you go to My Account -> Amend CCCS, is the box ticked next to All Non Season Ticket Home Matches? If not then you have been taken off it for some reason.

Yeah I’ve Wigan etc and missing the league ones too but I was defo there .
I've just checked and there was no league ones for the Wigan season or the season after. It was the following season that we got 5 points for the league games that were cancelled for COVID. They are in my points history all dated 29/06/2020 which was at the start of the season not the end.

Back