1 European Championship
4 Champions Leagues
4 League Titles
1 UEFA Super Cup
2 Copa Del Rey
3 Supercopa de Espana
3 FIFA Club World Cup
1 UEFA Under 19's European Championship

Only thing he hasn't won is the UEFA Cup, some career he has had.

I think a lot of people go over the top with their feelings about him and personally I don't get it. I think he's an excellent player, quite possibly one of the best defenders of all time and his collection of trophies confirms this. He's one of the players that could quite easily slot into any defence in the world and not look out of place and I reckon just about any team across the globe would absolutely love to have him in their team.

A truly immense defender and overall a very good player. His contribution doesn't just come from his defensive abilities. He's a fine footballer with a good ranger of passing, shooting and headering also as well as being an extremely athletic player also that chips in with a fair amount of goals considering he's a defender. On top of that he's a good leader also.

He's got his annoying points but there are just so many players out there that are much worse and offer little in comparison in return.
"He's got his annoying points"
Yep, and quite apart from him being a magnificent football player who anyone in their right mind would have in their team, he's also fkn loaded and a big handsome bastard to boot!
:)

Repeatedly stating Ramos ‘deliberately injured’ Salah renders everything else you have to say in the subject irrelevant. Further backed up by the ridiculous notion that you now appear to be suggesting he deliberately injured Karius as well. Take a read of the thread on that topic and see the general feeling on that nonsense as well.

You got beaten. Nothing is going to change that.

Oh, and for the record, it was you who introduced my dislike of all things Liverpool and not me.

I honestly think it is very hard to tell if he deliberately injured Salah. But there can be absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he tried to hit Karius on purpose if you look at the video evidence. If you claim it's ridiculous to claim that, it is obvious that you are the one you is embarrassing himself a little bit in this thread, sorry mate.

I honestly think it is very hard to tell if he deliberately injured Salah. But there can be absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he tried to hit Karius on purpose if you look at the video evidence. If you claim it's ridiculous to claim that, it is obvious that you are the one you is embarrassing himself a little bit in this thread, sorry mate.

It’s all about opinions mate.:D

If you think I’m embarrassing myself re. Karius then do as I suggested and have a read of the other thread. I’m far from alone in my ‘embarrassment’ it seems.;)

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/lauris-karius.32737/

The man himself has dealt admirably with this nonsense about Salah and Karius:

"I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him," said Ramos.

Actually the whole article is worth a read:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44374242

I love Sergio Ramos.

He's a bastard and a leader. And who doesn't want the best defender who is also the best bastard leading your team?

Anyone think he'd have allowed Them fan dancing and winning 4-0 and 5-0?

Mate, come on. Only in the school of cuuntishness are you taught to do what Ramos did. You are never taught to use your opponent in the way Ramos did in any course. You are trying to defend the indefensible I’m afraid. Locking hold of your opponent’s arm and then using you body weight to first fall onto then roll your opponent is a deliberate attempt to harm the player. There is no other reasonable explanation for Ramos doing what he did. Thankfully it’s not something you see other players doing often.

That’s before you then see Ramos laughing about what’s he has done. Those are the actions of a cuunt, not an honest pro and that’s why there will be no tears for Ramos if someone does him a bad one.

Then you have the off the ball elbow on the keeper, not anywhere near the ball.

There’s nothing admirable about any of it and rather than fans laughing it off and seeing him as some pantomime villain, ask yourself why he was allowed to get away with it all and what your view will be when it next happens to Rangers (not by Ramos but a scumbag like Brown or Griffiths, because that’s who he is like).

Yes mate, playing by the letter of the law whilst everyone else is using every tactic available to get an advantage for them and theirs. This is straight out of the "dignified silence" play book, and how did that work out for us? F.ucked at every turn by the Inland Revenue, the Police, politicians (local and national), our children are sent to inferior schools as "faith schools" out perform the non-denominents (is that what we are), our club f.ucked by the SFA and SPFL, a corrupt judiciary screwing is in litigations.

Not having a go, we just can't afford the babe in the woods routine when we are fighting the Lawells of this world.

1 FIFA World Cup
1 European Championship
4 Champions Leagues
4 League Titles
1 UEFA Super Cup
2 Copa Del Rey
3 Supercopa de Espana
3 FIFA Club World Cup
1 UEFA Under 19's European Championship

Only thing he hasn't won is the UEFA Cup, some career he has had.
Always thought he won 2 European Championships .

He's the best centre back in the modern era. I'm counting the modern era as this century. You could have him in an all time argument as well.

He's got absolutely everything. Pace, positionally brilliant, dominant in the air, great tackling, imposes himself physically on any type of striker and a threat in the opposition penalty box too. Add to that he's as cynical and ruthless as anyone to have played the game and you have a complete centre back.

It's like someone has taken the maddest bits of Montero who played for Juve and added it to all the best bits of Cannavaro and put them in Sergio Ramos shaped body.

Any football fan in their right mind would kill for a centre back like that in their team.
I disagree, that honour belongs to Paolo Maldini.

Ramos 100pc saw an opportunity to inflict injury on Salah and he took it with aplomb, a true opportunist, bravo, he nullified Liverpool's only threat thereby creating an easier pathway to a third CL title in a row. That he stookied the keeper as well just shows how utterly fantastic he is - the record for 2018 for all time will show Ramos captained RM to another CL title whilst we got fucked relentlessly by the Bheasts.

I love Sergio Ramos.

He's a bastard and a leader. And who doesn't want the best defender who is also the best bastard leading your team?

Anyone think he'd have allowed Them fan dancing and winning 4-0 and 5-0?
Difficult to say because he probably would have got himself sent off. Ramos is obviously a great player for Real Madrid who in addition to being an important part of their defence, he has scored a number of vital goals for them. Where he lets himself down, IMO, is his play acting when tackled. He always gives the impression there is a sniper in the stadium.

It’s all about opinions mate.:D

If you think I’m embarrassing myself re. Karius then do as I suggested and have a read of the other thread. I’m far from alone in my ‘embarrassment’ it seems.;)

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/lauris-karius.32737/

The man himself has dealt admirably with this nonsense about Salah and Karius:

"I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him," said Ramos.

Actually the whole article is worth a read:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44374242

I read the article mate. Ramos does not do himself any favours there I am afraid. The guy is a superb footballer and it is incredible how he has been able to perform for Real for over a decade at such a level. And I have never really disliked him that much, as I always thought Pepe was an absolute moron in terms of behaviour during his Madrid days.

Again, I did not care who won the final. And I would actually give Ramos the benefit of the doubt concenring the Salah injury - I do not think it was deliberate.

But I do not know how anyone can honestly say that he did not hit Karius deliberately after watching video evidence.

I still think the better team won overall and I have no idea if the injury Karius suffered had any real influence on the outcome of the game, but there should be some kind of punishment for Ramos in my opinion.

I wonder what the reaction would be if, for instance, Sergio Busquets, who seems to have a much worse reputation than Ramos on this board, would have behaved in a similar way in a CL final.

I'd not like to see him up against Ferguson or Hateley, I'd much rather have a few like him in The RANGERS team right now.

If the stills are 100% accurate you can clearly see that initially Salah makes the move across Ramos's body and at that stage Ramos simply uses his strength to make sure that he is going to come out of the situation at least even. He has done nothing wrong ... Salah made the initial physical move on him and Ramos simply responded.

I really don't see where Liverpool are going with these excuses - the best team won on the night and a club like Liverpool should be the 1st to admit this and simply move on ....

Making stupid excuses like this (which we all know are grasping at straws at best) is just going to make them look less of a European giant than their past suggests.

You got well beat ... accept it ... move on ffs.

You would definitely have him in your team - a proven winner! But every time I was him I cannot help thinking - what a throbber of a man he is!

With the list of honours this guy has, he has to be up there as an all time great

The guy is not everyone's cup of tea but what a defender

Might possibly be the dirtiest player of his generation,but would walk into any team in the world

Over the last 10 years he has been the best defender in the world for me.

Back