St Johnstone emails out

Got one too. Over 600 of the less than 3000 allocated did not purchase the ticket!

Good info on the breakdown in the email.
You able to post the wording on the email?

That’s actually astonishing so many haven’t purchased. Potentially 20-25% didn’t buy their tickets
Wow

You able to post the wording on the email?

That’s actually astonishing so many haven’t purchased. Potentially 20-25% didn’t buy their tickets
Wow
Thank you for registering for a St Johnstone away ticket.

Over 10,000 season ticket holder MyGers members registered for this fixture which has a MyGers ticket allocation of less than 3,000 tickets.​
Tier​
Registrations from each tier​
Gold Tier​
2,407​
Silver Tier​
6,018​
Bronze Tier​
2,091​
As over 600 MyGers members did not take up the offer to purchase a ticket in the first ballot, we are pleased to now offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this game.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.

Your ticket is available to purchase from now until 8am on Monday 21 February (subject to availability) and must be purchased before this time to be secured.

We anticipate the limited remaining tickets to sell out quickly, so would encourage supporters to complete their purchase at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.

Tickets will be dispatched via 1st Class Post or Special Delivery.

Thank you for your continued support​

Over 10,000 season ticket holder MyGers members registered for this fixture which has a MyGers ticket allocation of less than 3,000 tickets.​
Tier​
Gold Tier​
2,407​
Silver Tier​
6,018​
Bronze Tier​
2,091​
As over 600 MyGers members did not take up the offer to purchase a ticket in the first ballot, we are pleased to now offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this game.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.

Your ticket is available to purchase from now until 8am on Monday 21 February (subject to availability) and must be purchased before this time to be secured.

We anticipate the limited remaining tickets to sell out quickly, so would encourage supporters to complete their purchase at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.

So not even a second ballot, just first come, first served

That’s mental

I’d %^*& half them out the next ballot. Then again Rangers haven’t helped by making it X amount for certain games so now everyone is just applying regardless
Goes against them for some games but not others

Thing is, if you make it that £ comes off automatically those people would just sell on. As we don’t know consequences of not buying, it means people can choose not to

Just thinking about this now, does anyone have figures of how many didn’t buy for each game?

I know Hibs went to a second ballot which was surprising but has every other game been the same, minus Hearts?

I’d have expected it for St Johnstone and Livi in fairness but other grounds is like 3/4k allocations tops, Hearts was obviously 1k though

Are these tickets definitely from MyGers members that didn’t buy or could they be corporate ones that were returned?

It is a second ballot as not everyone got the email for chance to buy
Ahh fair enough, misread the wording then.

Just because it said first come, first served it suggested there might not be enough tickets for everyone to buy one

Ahh fair enough, misread the wording then.

Just because it said first come, first served it suggested there might not be enough tickets for everyone to buy one
Does that suggest they put out say 800 emails offering a ticket for the remaining 600,make it first come first served and by doing that they possibly eliminate the need for a third ballot?

Does that suggest they put out say 800 emails offering a ticket for the remaining 600,make it first come first served and by doing that they possibly eliminate the need for a third ballot?
Unsure but it does imply that more emails have been sent out than tickets available

I really hope that isn’t the route they’ll be going down going forward. An element for first come, first served but not a complete free for all

Might be unpopular with some but I’d exclude anyone not buying from the next big game ballot. You’re not telling me the majority of the 600 can’t make the game anymore. At least if they choose to buy they have the hassle of selling on.

Did St Johnstone not say a while back that they were going to give us and them 3 stands of the stadium? Has that changed?

Might be unpopular with some but I’d exclude anyone not buying from the next big game ballot. You’re not telling me the majority of the 600 can’t make the game anymore. At least if they choose to buy they have the hassle of selling on.

Does count against them as a non-registration at least

Did St Johnstone not say a while back that they were going to give us and them 3 stands of the stadium? Has that changed?
Yes, it went back to 2 stands behind goals and the section at the end of the main stand for the September game

Think it was a combination of fan backlash + them coming off a high of a domestic double. It’ll go back to 3 stands soon as their attendances have nose dived and it’s a lot of money

Still nothing for me , emailed mygers earlier as I wanted a complete points breakdown I also asked the question on whether they had changed the way they are balloting away tickets and I was told there had been no change that I am aware of ? .Wish they would just be honest with us

Still nothing for me , emailed mygers earlier as I wanted a complete points breakdown I also asked the question on whether they had changed the way they are balloting away tickets and I was told there had been no change that I am aware of ? .Wish they would just be honest with us
There has been 2 changes:

More gold members
If you’re in a F&F group, you’re entered into the ballot as a group based on the person with the lowest points (unless this has changed from St J onwards)

Tier​
Gold Tier​
2,407​
Silver Tier​
6,018​
Bronze Tier​
2,091​

There were 1827 gold applications for Dundee at start of the season. Up 33% on that for this game.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.”

Opened the website to find theyve done a ballot to decide who can buy on a first come first served basis.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_OB-D

So much for Club72 Hospitality Ticketing!
50% success rate out of 14 away league games this season.

Now doing a ballot to get access to a first come first served method of buying ffs:))

Heehaw again for me anyway. Absolutely no benefit to being in gold from the start of the season now.

Now doing a ballot to get access to a first come first served method of buying ffs:))

Heehaw again for me anyway. Absolutely no benefit to being in gold from the start of the season now.
Its ludicrous.

Clearly the people in paid employment to facilitate Rangers ticketing cannot be bothered and just want peace to do whatever they’d rather do with their day, with a portacabin thats closed in darkness nearly 7 days a week.

Or they are just a bit dim. See Real Madrid - just give those tickets to people that did not apply and were not even eligible.

It has to be one or the other. Not even sure I can be bothered emailing any more. Its utterly pathetic and will never ever change unless its sorted, root and branch.

A new Customer Service guy apologising to everyone does not fix the nonsense.

Why are they allowed to continue with the ineptitude on display ?

There were 1827 gold applications for Dundee at start of the season. Up 33% on that for this game.
That’s partly because gold now has more members. Not that the club will publicly admit it but it’s true

Got one in the second ballot that’s my 3rd this season from the club in silver the rest have been through my bus

If you’re in a F&F group, you’re entered into the ballot as a group based on the person with the lowest points (unless this has changed from St J onwards)

So hypothetically you could be high Gold, in an F&F group with your young son for example who is a low Bronze member.

Because of that arrangement, despite being high Gold you'd get %^*& all tickets.

EDIT: Clarified below

So hypothetically you could be high Gold, in an F&F group with your young son for example who is a low Bronze member.

Because of that arrangement, despite being high Gold you'd get %^*& all tickets.
No, only if you’re all in the same tier

Sorry should’ve made that clear

Bought one in silver, but as it's a free for all does that count as a game or am I still in the ballot for upcoming games?

What can you just go on a buy one mate?
Yeah I got an email and it just said it was first come first served, I did have St Johnstone 2nd requirement or something in my purchase history as well though. My mate missed out in the first ballot too and he has also bought one.

Yeah I got an email and it just said it was first come first served, I did have St Johnstone 2nd requirement or something in my purchase history as well though. My mate missed out in the first ballot too and he has also bought one.
It’s not a free for all. For everyone is able to buy

My bro and mate both got in the second ballot, they’re in friendship scheme together, will the tickets be together?

Back