St Johnstone emails out

Our ticketing website is a shambles, both me and my son got emails today and have the requirement in our baskets, tickets still showing as available but can't get to the checkout stage, did the usual update basket etc but still getting nowhere.

Had to jump into argyle house reception today , there was envelopes upon envelopes behind the receptionist on a table , assuming they were Dundee Utd tickets awaiting pick up

Now none available, another example of our clubs shining customer service putting a few hundred extra tickets on sale at a time when a decent amount of folk who originally missed out on the ballot are trying to make their way home from a European tie during probably the worst day of weather disruption in a few years.

No ticket for me.
Looks like it will be car park patrol
Hopefully a few spares up there as usual

Now none available, another example of our clubs shining customer service putting a few hundred extra tickets on sale at a time when a decent amount of folk who originally missed out on the ballot are trying to make their way home from a European tie during probably the worst day of weather disruption in a few years.
Had typed a rant here. Made it more coherent and sent it to David Millburn.

Last few weeks since points update are ridiculous.

I'm guessing those that got the 2nd requirement in their history but didn't purchase a ticket won't have the go against them?

I'm guessing those that got the 2nd requirement in their history but didn't purchase a ticket won't have the go against them?
Why wouldnt it if theres people want to go, havent had a ticket since the points update but werent allowed to buy at all ?

They should never have done this, but they did it. There will be people struggling to get back from Germany getting back to a black mark against them. Ridiculous.

Why wouldnt it if theres people want to go, havent had a ticket since the points update but werent allowed to buy at all ?

They should never have done this, but they did it.

Sorry I only skimmed the last few pages but it seems like they sent out more emails than actual tickets available?

No black mark goes against you if you dont purchase your ticket
A know a fan who Missed ross county purchase and had the next 3 league games
It's not a black mark, it just counts as though you didn't register. Which will only count against you for certain Cat A games.

No ticket for me.
Looks like it will be car park patrol
Hopefully a few spares up there as usual
Keep an eye on the Ticket office here. There’s already been about 5 put up and that was near enough straight after first ballot.

Can’t see any when I log in despite getting the email in the 2nd ballot.

I’ve had it I take it?

Can’t see any when I log in despite getting the email in the 2nd ballot.

I’ve had it I take it?
Yes you have had it. Always rewarded.

The games not even next week. They genuinely cannot be bothered with it.

Someone actually gets paid to do that to fans.

They certainly will as I had Livi in the 4th ballot earlier in the season and because I had rearranged work as missed out in the first two I got kicked out future ballots

I could have had 5 or 6 tickets outside the ground up there last time. There were boys with mitts full of them. If you weren’t successful in the ballot you’ll get one up there.

They certainly will as I had Livi in the 4th ballot earlier in the season and because I had rearranged work as missed out in the first two I got kicked out future ballots

The 4th ballot for Livi went out to all MyGers members though. This time the email has only been sent to some members

Starting to get pissed off at this now, mid 1600 points and haven’t had a sniff of a ticket since the last point updates now I find out there was a second ballot and none of our team received anything

Managed to pick up two for me and my son in the second ballot was pleasantly surprised.

Gets held against you for certain games so basically anyone that’s not bought won’t meet criteria for some games

Also, it’ll affect the calculation for away points at the end of the season.

Some people don’t buy for genuine reasons but 20/25% of those allocated? That’s shocking. If it was Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen/Celtic there wouldn’t be that many not purchasing

Gets held against you for certain games so basically anyone that’s not bought won’t meet criteria for some games

Some people don’t buy for genuine reasons but 20/25% of those allocated? That’s shocking. If it was Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen/Celtic there wouldn’t be that many not purchasing
Would be easier if the club text everyone as well as email when they’re successful in a ballot.

I think that would bring that % down.

It shouldn't in the case of yesterday when they've emailed more people than they have tickets available, I couldn't buy them yesterday despite trying a few times in Germany then again in Manchester last night, both me and my son have got the "left something in your basket" emails too.

That’s a joke if true tbh.

They’ve emailed more folk than they had tickets for in the second ballot.

I’ve went to get my bro’s this morning and there’s %^*& all left, it’s not like I left it last minute either, deadlines Monday morning.

And he’s out of the running for future games as a result?

Surely it would be easier if you apply and get the money just comes out automatically instead of all this fucking about on that shambles of a website.

Another St Johnstone email out tonight, seems to be the same as the one on Friday saying first come first served but this time I was able to checkout and actually purchase the tickets.

Been radio silence from Rangers.

Maybe someones had a word, again.

“You did a ballot for fastest finger first, really?”

Glad those wronged are now sorted.

I got so pissed off with the farce of away tickets this season that I’ve decided to bin away games full stop.

A few other personal reasons at play as well but made up my mind after getting allocated a saints ticket which I seen coming a mile off.

Ram it.

RTV will be binned as will any other additional purchases that I could have been tempted into.

I’m only keeping MyGers for semis and finals otherwise that would be binned also.

Two tings here, Mygers is a shambles, we all agree but the 2nd thing is people registering with no intention of purchasing should face consequences. I register for every game, don't get me wrong I registered for this and got, if I hadn't then so be it and if I am honest I could do with out it but I re-arranged some work and I'm going as I feel away tickets are hard enough to come by.
Also if people don't have the 30 quid at a few days notice, and that's the reason for not buying then maybe they should re-evaluate if they should be registering for away tickets.

Got my ticket today, never been to mcdarmid park before, if anyone can tell me where the feck the seat number is on the ticket then i would be very grateful

Ours arrived today, Ormond stand for a change, its either been the North stand or the wee bit of the main for me for a long time.

Back