That Butland save just before half time

I thought there was an offside when the cross came in, so not sure the goal would have stood if he hadn't saved it.
But, regardless, it was a world class save.

Fantastic save and I know theres talk of him being sold to get funds for a rebuild but without him alone we would have less points, we need to do what we can to keep him.

I thought there was an offside when the cross came in, so not sure the goal would have stood if he hadn't saved it.
But, regardless, it was a world class save.
Think Silva runs back playing everyone onside Silva did this umpteen times totally out of sync with the rest of the players

Excellent save as he was going the other way and it’s why he deserves player of the year.

Constantly gets us out a hole.

Possibly his best game for us today but PoTY I’m not sure let’s see what happens bcz this is the tickly bit now

That's me just watching it back there since being at the game and honestly the camera doesn't do it justice. It was even better that it looks in those highlights posted.

If that was in Europe or against Celtic, it would be getting talked about for years along with shaggers and gorams.

Absolutely world class.

He deserves better players in front of him and I pray to god he’s still here in September.

I hope he is here in August as well.

Back