The last man standing competition

Is there a way of admin making this a sticky so it doesnt drop off page 1?

What happens if people keep picking the same team? ( Rangers :D )

Especially if it is more than one person?

What happens if people keep picking the same team? ( Rangers :D )

Especially if it is more than one person?
Think you can only pick a team once in the competition. If you pick Rangers on week one, you can't pick them for the remainder of that Competition.

Thinking, you can choose to "watch the thread" without receiving emails; there's a bit under the "Forum" tab above with "Watched Threads". Just Incase anyone loses this when it drops a few pages.

Wasn't "Last Man Standing" a phrase used by a well known Follow Follower who accidentally put a pic of himself getting a blowjob up on Facebook one drunken evening? :D

I've sent Rickcar a text about this. I don't think he's on the new board yet.

When are you starting? Can I get in?

We done one with the supporters club and I got pumped out on week 1!!

I've sent Rickcar a text about this. I don't think he's on the new board yet.

Thanks, PM sent mate,and with that that's us got another two from the old board signed up.

Looking for Chris,T9,Flens,OZ and Forever and then we can get to those who have also showing an interest,hopefully we can get this up and running for next week, if not,then the week after for sure ( said with a Souness voice :p ) .

By the look of it there is going to be alot more cash in the pot with the amount of new entrants!

Looking forward to this getting started, and hoping I don't get put out in week 1!

Quick question..

Everyone puts ÂŁ20 in at the start, once the last man standing wins the whole thing do we need to put another ÂŁ20 in for a second go at it? Or is our money split into 4 so we get 4 shots at being last man standing with the prize money being less?

Quick question..

Everyone puts ÂŁ20 in at the start, once the last man standing wins the whole thing do we need to put another ÂŁ20 in for a second go at it? Or is our money split into 4 so we get 4 shots at being last man standing with the prize money being less?

Split into 4 mate so you'll get 4 shots for you ÂŁ20.

Just a wee update on this...

We only have T9ROW to find from the old forum and that's all thirty seven who have already paid in been contacted one way or another, however we have gained a little bit of interest since the change over...

Bigfc
Cumbernauld
WAR
DT17
Bluejersey
Baloo
Deek
JF1960
Archimedes
Nathan
Thedegan
Eck2104
Rulebritannia
Thepaceman
Foot1efreek
ITRFM
SOBWATP
Thegarageflower
Bolt
Johntee
Thepizzacat
Leerfc
ITK
Allygaitken
Hammer17

The above twenty five will be private messaged over the next week with bank transfer details,an entry fee of ÂŁ20 ( which covers four competitions ) has to be paid no later than Friday 15th September with the competition commencing on Monday 18th September.

The current pot total stands at ÂŁ740 we are therefore playing for ÂŁ185 for competition 1, obviously this will rise if more players join us.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this, should be good fun.

No doubt it be knocked out week 1 :D

So first picks/fixtures will be from Scottish & English, Prem/Champ, Sat/Sun fixtures, right?

Must it be a 3pm kick off, or what's the hampden roar with that?

Back