The last man standing competition

Can you pick any fixture in the selected leagues over that weekend or does it have to be Saturday 3pm kick off? Where it says games played simultaneously threw me so not sure. Cheers

Hi mate,the simple answer is yes.

In round one we have in total 32 fixtures ( 28 on the Saturday and four on the Sunday ),therefore you select ONE team from any of the 32 fixtures,if that selection wins then you are through to the next round if it loses or draws then you are out.

YOU CAN NOT SELECT THIS TEAM AGAIN.

You simply post your chosen selection on the round one thread, in otherwords there is no need to post the fixture,i'll have it all under control :)

You can edit your selection right up to kick off time ( several games have different ko times ) however if you edit after the first ball has been kicked from your selective fixture then you're immediately eliminated from the competition no questions asked.

One other thing folks...If your selective fixture should be postponed or abandoned you will go through to the following round ( unless of course you have came in and edited your postponed match beforehand with another selection ), however to combat this you will be required to select an extra team.

I've signed up for the 1st time - one thing please do we get a pm to submit a team every week

I've signed up for the 1st time - one thing please do we get a pm to submit a team every week

No,the LMS thread will go out every week/round the onus is on the player to followfollow.

Please be mindful that if you fail to post your selection then it's curtains for that particular competition

I'll do what i can to remind folk but i'm not always here to hold your hand,the player has to take on some sort of responsibility,after all it's your cash.

Last edited:
Paid .

Get involved lads, at least one bear is gonna win doe, better than donating £20 to a bookies each Saturday!

Just bumping this up one last time,we now have 54 definite starters who have pulled together a pot of £1080 and this in turn results in four competitions @ £270 to the outright winner.

There remains places available if anyone else is interested on giving it a go, however entry fee has to be paid in today - Tomorrow at the very latest.

So who has started looking at their pick for next week

Have to say it would have been interesting this week, a lot of draws in the EPL would have done a few in

Back