Things don't look good for Scott Wright

I don't recall that much ire when he signed. I recall a lot of positivity in his first few cameos, I recall lots talking of how he'd bulked up and was looking to kick on. Now he's shit :))

These kinds of threads really do bring out the more negative in our support.

We can’t have or afford a squad of first starting 11 players. Fact.

We need back up players who are home grown and inexpensive. Fact.

Players evolve and develop, so who knows whether Wright will come good?

How many of you wrote off Lundstram only to very quickly back pedal the past few games?

How many of you were singing the praises of Wilson after Ramsey signed?

You should maybe find another club if you can’t support a player through thick and thin , good or bad.
Yes, that's the answer. Blame me for wrights consistently poor performance.
And it'll be my fault Diallo is weak and doesn't know the.offside rule.

Cos that's what you do isn't it, you just go and find another club!!!
Jesus!

Yes, that's the answer. Blame me for wrights consistently poor performance.
And it'll be my fault Diallo is weak and doesn't know the.offside rule.

Cos that's what you do isn't it, you just go and find another club!!!
Jesus!
Nah, you are just kicking the boy when he’s down.

He had his chance. Then he had another and another. In fact hes had umpteen chances and not shown any sort of consistency which is the key to stepping up from somewhere like Aberdeen to playing for Rangers.

He undoubtable has some talent but he doesnt do enough, doesnt do it often enough and is not some young kid learning the ropes and potentially going to improve to the point where he can be a useful squad player never mind an XIer.

It comes down to brains and application, he just doesnt seem to get that doing exactly what he did at Aberdeen isnt enough at Rangers. If hes not worked it out by now he never will.

The problem with these type of signings is hes not going to get his Rangers wages elsewhere and nobody wants to pay a fee so either he hangs about doing nowt or gets loaned out again and again until his contract runs out and he leaves for nothing having contributed nothing.

Hes Scott Wright but hes also Brandon Barker, Jamie Murphy, Jordan Jones ...

Really we must see the end of this kind of signing because its a crippler.

Nah, you are just kicking the boy when he’s down.
I don't think they'll read Follow Follow mate. We're simply making fellow supporters aware of our thoughts.

In fairness you may be right about Diallo as he's only been here a short time but with these shirt term loans we expect them to hit the ground running.

Wright has no such excuse, he's had ample opportunity, especially when Kent was out injured and suspended but he's consistently failed to impress.

How many of you wrote off Lundstram only to very quickly back pedal the past few games?

Although we are the best support in the world, we are also the most fickle!

As the saying goes if you had 3 Rangers fans trapped on a desert island you would have 4 supporters clubs before the week was out

It's usually the same folk who are greeting that Alex Lowry isn't in the squad anymore yet if we was to make a bad pass at Ibrox they'd be bursting a blood vessel with rage!

Back