Ticket Applications Open-CL, EL, CL and SC

For those without a crystal ball:

2024 UEFA Champions League final

The 2024 UEFA Champions League final will be played at Wembley Stadium in London, England, on Saturday 1 June at 21:00 CEST (20:00 local time).

A total of 60,000 tickets out of 86,600 are available directly for fans and the general public to purchase. The two teams that reach the final will receive 25,000 tickets each, while the remaining tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com/tickets. Each successful applicant will be notified by email and will be able to purchase up to two tickets in the allocated price category.

Ticket prices:

Fans First (reserved for fans of the teams): £60
Category 3: £160
Category 2: £430
Category 1: £610

Accessibility tickets for disabled spectators cost £60. All tickets are priced at the Fans First rate and come with one complimentary companion ticket.

Prime seats will be available via the UEFA ticketing portal, while hospitality packages can be purchased here.
Didn’t need a crystal ball literally just needed to follow the link that the OP posted

I’ve applied for the finals for years and never been allocated one.

Including Euros when there were loads of games never got a sniff.

Not so long ago you had to enter your card information, I can’t complain too much as I got a ticket for Seville when they sold some first come first serve.

I’ve applied for the finals for years and never been allocated one.

Including Euros when there were loads of games never got a sniff.

Not so long ago you had to enter your card information, I can’t complain too much as I got a ticket for Seville when they sold some first come first serve.
One of the most stressful days I can remember that open sale day!

I’ve applied for all competitions. 2 x EC`L, 4 x for he other 2 comps.

I have Man City, Liverpool and Aston Villa.

I’ll go to Wembley, if successful. The other lot I’ll sell

I got my boy and me tickets for Seville through the draw, €40 each.

Does anyone know the time they’re doing the April re sale to buy tickets for the Euros I know the closing date for people tickets up for sale is April 15th

Does anyone know the time they’re doing the April re sale to buy tickets for the Euros I know the closing date for people tickets up for sale is April 15th

They haven’t said yet, they probably will just do it with a poor communication strategy. Same every comp:

They must think people just sit there all day refreshing the ticket portal.

The only reason I’m applying is because my best mate is a massive liverpool fan and if I get the tickets he is getting it for face value. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be bothering at all.

Although I’ve applied for the EL final, I don’t agree with the ballot as this just opens up for ticket tout. Imo there should be no ballot for neutrals at all. After sponsors etc get their cut, the rest of the allocation should go to the clubs in the final. Give the proper supporters a chance to enjoy their clubs success.

Applied for CL and if i get tickets will definitely go. Would be good to see CL final, especially with it being in London.

That's why I said the capacities need upped. They won't risk losing sponsorship by reducing corporate allocations.

True, but that's not really my point.

They don't need to cut corporate allocations for fans to be happy. Just reduce the number of tickets available in the ballot.

True, but that's not really my point.

They don't need to cut corporate allocations for fans to be happy. Just reduce the number of tickets available in the ballot.

Would 30k each suffice though for say Arsenal v Dortmund or City v PSG this season?

Would 30k each suffice though for say Arsenal v Dortmund or City v PSG this season?

No, but it's significantly better. Perhaps I should have said "happier."

There's simply no need for neutral fans at finals. There should have been no fans of any other club at the EL final in Seville other than Rangers and Frankfurt.

No, but it's significantly better. Perhaps I should have said "happier."

There's simply no need for neutral fans at finals. There should have been no fans of any other club at the EL final in Seville other than Rangers and Frankfurt.

Aye I agree, the only thing I can think is a certain number for kids local to the City it is being held in or something along those lines. Like I said earlier (not having a pop at anyone) I don't really get people wanting to attend these events when you know how hard it is for fans of each side to get a ticket themselves. It ain't going to change though with the finances involved - many fans would have to think twice about the cheaper end tickets, let alone the dearer ones. Think I would have them two legged in a dream world.

Applied for Wembley. 2 x Cat 3 tickets although I've said I'll take another category.

I'd love to know the odds of success.

Applied for Seville and didn't get them. Thankfully a pal done me a solid the week prior to the game.

Actually want to go to the Super Cup final this year. Love that Polish national stadium in Warsaw — nice journey from Germany by train, brilliant atmosphere inside and beer prices are something ridiculous like €2 a pint.

Same here. Can’t remember if we heard about all three on same day last time
No email for me. I got tickets for Seville for our final then I’m sure the knock back for the ECL came a wee while after that, around a week or so later from memory.

I had Man City as my preferred team, I would think I have less of a chance now that they are out.

No email for me. I got tickets for Seville for our final then I’m sure the knock back for the ECL came a wee while after that, around a week or so later from memory.

I had Man City as my preferred team, I would think I have less of a chance now that they are out.
I put Real Madrid for mine, fingers crossed. Think they were all done at the same time last year but checked the other 2 applications and the lottery hasn’t been done yet. Must be staggering them this time.

Successful for 2 x CL final @ London but when to go and pay using the link it says,
You have been blocked.
Why? Something about the behaviour of the browser has caught our attention.
There are various possible explanations for this:
  • You are browsing and clicking at a speed much faster than expected of a human being.
  • Something is preventing JavaScript from working on your computer.
  • There is a robot on the same network (IP xxx) as you.

Successful for 2 x CL final @ London but when to go and pay using the link it says,
You have been blocked.
  • You are browsing and clicking at a speed much faster than expected of a human being.
I got this message on my phone when I tried to use the link. Works ok on my laptop though.

You have been blocked.
change your browser , i have problems with Laptop and uefa but no problems when doing stuff on my phone

You have been blocked.
Are you using a VPN?

They send out all the successful emails first. We will get our rejections later on. Ah well, that's it for another year.

They send out all the successful emails first. We will get our rejections later on. Ah well, that's it for another year.
"Note that the emails are not sent to all applicants at once"

Taken from the UEFA email confirming registration for all 3 tournaments.

Managed to get myself blocked from the ticketing portal. Good job i just went for a nosy rather than a purchase :)

Back