Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

davhow

Purchased a ticket for tomorrow on Monday, was to be posted special delivery but haven't received it.

Emailed ticket office several times yesterday and today but no response.

Any ideas what I can do?

Purchased a ticket for tomorrow on Monday, was to be posted special delivery but haven't received it.

Any ideas what I can do?

You'll be able to get a reprint up there. Wee portacabin at the corner between the Main and West Stand. Take ID and the email confirmation.

Any ideas what I can do?
Check your junk mail.Email the SLO and keep trying tomorrow.

So I went to the ticker office. Was served by a very rude and condescending guy called Andrew Smith. He gave my no explanation why I didn't have to a ticket just told me I wasn't getting in. He said my confirmation email is just to say I'm eligible for the ticket despite it saying purchase confirmation and receiving it right after going on the website and purchasing it a ticket. When I asked him for futher explanation he said you're not getting in simple as that and said I had forced the system to send me that email so it looked like I had to ticket. He said if I didn't leave immediately he would report me to the club and call security.

I my mate told me to leave but I went back and asked to speak to his supervisor. He said no one else is going to talk to you, another guy then runs over and shouts you're not getting much ticket now %^*& off.

If there has been a problem and it's explained properly but they way they spoke to me and patronised me was shocking.

What the hell is going on?

So I went to the ticker office. Was served by a very rude and condescending guy called Andrew Smith. He gave my no explanation why I didn't have to a ticket just told me I wasn't getting in. He said my confirmation email is just to say I'm eligible for the ticket despite it saying purchase confirmation and receiving it right after going on the website and purchasing it a ticket. When I asked him for futher explanation he said you're not getting in simple as that and said I had forced the system to send me that email so it looked like I had to ticket. He said if I didn't leave immediately he would report me to the club and call security.

I my mate told me to leave but I went back and asked to speak to his supervisor. He said no one else is going to talk to you, another guy then runs over and shouts you're not getting much ticket now %^*& off.

If there has been a problem and it's explained properly but they way they spoke to me and patronised me was shocking.

Did you actually buy a ticket? It sounds like you had the requirement to buy but didn’t, which would explain why it wasn’t delivered

Did you get a tracking number for Royal Mail in the ticket confirmation email?

Did you actually buy a ticket? It sounds like you had the requirement to buy but didn’t, which would explain why it wasn’t delivered
I got an email saying I had the requirement, went on website put my card details in and right after that for a purchase confirmation.

That email has a payment reference on it

If that's the case a proper explanation would have sorted the situation.

I wanted to know why I had an email with a payment reference.
The requirement to buy is added to everyone who is eligible to buy a tickets account. You still need to buy the ticket.

Obviously I don’t know what happened, but if your mate is telling you to leave then it doesn’t sound like you have been as calm and reasonable as you’re suggesting you were

Reactions: 022
Order confirmation email will have all your details on it, Rangers no, name, address, price paid, special delivery price too.

Ok, so not entirely the guy Andrew’s fault then?
He was very rude gave me no explanation and his attitude was really stinking, only after that I gave him a bit of grief back. I wanted an explanation what the problem was. He had decided straight away I was trying to scam them and wasn't interested in providing any sort of help or explanation.

He was very rude gave me no explanation and his attitude was really stinking, only after that I gave him a bit of grief back. I wanted an explanation what the problem was. He had decided straight away I was trying to scam them and wasn't interested in providing any sort of help or explanation.
So you weren’t rude or condescending to him at all? Why was your mate telling you to leave?

2 things… check your order history being allocated a ticket is different from buying one, and has money came out your bank?
The email says purchase confirmation, has been a payment reference and looks the same as the email I get with any other ticket purchase.

A payment came out 2 days later but this turned out to be for mygers auto renewal so payment wasn't taken.

There clearly has been an issue taking my payment on the website, so an explanation of the problem would have solved all the grief.

There's no circumstance where I should have been told you don't have a ticket now %^*& off.

The issue might be between Rangers and Royal Mail

You would got an email from Royal Mail saying delivery would be happening

The email says purchase confirmation, has been a payment reference and looks the same as the email I get with any other ticket purchase.

A payment came out 2 days later but this turned out to be for mygers auto renewal so payment wasn't taken.

There clearly has been an issue taking my payment on the website, so an explanation of the problem would have solved all the grief.

There's no circumstance where I should have been told you don't have a ticket now %^*& off.
Not being funny mate, but nobody’s going to tell you to f@£k off unless you have gone in shouting the odds at them. You’ve made a mistake and not bought the ticket.

The email if you did buy the ticket should’ve been something like this, was it?

Dear XXXX​

Thank you for purchasing from Rangers Football Club Ticket Office.
Your order details are as follows…
Payment Reference XXXXX
Purchase Owner XXXX

2 X RANGERS V HEARTS​

Date 21 April 2024 / Time 15:00

The email if you did buy the ticket should’ve been something like this, was it?

Dear XXXX​

Thank you for purchasing from Rangers Football Club Ticket Office.
Your order details are as follows…
Payment Reference XXXXX
Purchase Owner XXXX

2 X RANGERS V HEARTS​

Date 21 April 2024 / Time 15:00
Exactly like that

Not being funny mate, but nobody’s going to tell you to f@£k off unless you have gone in shouting the odds at them. You’ve made a mistake and not bought the ticket.
Thats not what happened at all. I have an email confirmation so can you explain that?

All I was asking for was an explanation and the guy outright accused me of trying to scam them.

I'm a 41 your old man, I wasn't shouting the odds at anyone.

Except in the price it will have said £0.00
Yes it did. I emailed the ticket office many times but when I checked I have had several tickets before with 0 value and haven't had a problem.

I can only assume for now with radio silence from the ticket office there was a problem taking my card payment?

Guys in getting about as much help here as I did at the office, questions being asked of my actions!

I can assure you I was spoken to like filth and offered no explanation what had happened.

I'll leave it there and take it up with the club during the Week.

Many Thanks for anyone actually trying to give me advice on this issue

Guys in getting about as much help here as I did at the office, questions being asked of my actions!

I can assure you I was spoken to like filth and offered no explanation what had happened.

I'll leave it there and take it up with the club during the Week.

Many Thanks for anyone actually trying to give me advice on this issue
Why did your mate advise you to leave?

See if you knew you hadn’t been charged, how come you still thought you had one?

Surely with the ticket not arriving and no tracking details being text to you, you would have realised you didn’t have one?

Thats not what happened at all. I have an email confirmation so can you explain that?

All I was asking for was an explanation and the guy outright accused me of trying to scam them.

I'm a 41 your old man, I wasn't shouting the odds at anyone.
You have an email confirmation of the requirement to buy a ticket. The price on it is £0.00. Being a 41 year old man doesn’t stop you shouting at people

Pardon my nosiness but is there a time lag on replies as a lot of replies seem to be during the game?

I bought a ticket on Tuesday and got a confirmation showing the price paid

However I also ordered 2 St Mirren tickets and the registration receipt shooed 0.00

If you got a receipt showing £47 you definitely bought one

You have an email confirmation of the requirement to buy a ticket. The price on it is £0.00. Being a 41 year old man doesn’t stop you shouting at people
None of this adds up. You don't get an email confirmation of a requirement. It just gets added to your account.

Unless the poster is looking at an email confirmation of St Mirren registration or something and getting that confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back